PDA

View Full Version : Reading +rep

English
20-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know how far the bus station in bus station in Calcot, Sainsburys Savacentre, (well that's the bus I'm getting to go to Reading) is from 'Richfield Avenue' (the host of Reading Festival / Carling Festival or whatever you call it). I'll give +11 rep to anyone who tells me how far (as in miles and how long in time).

bigdavecox90
20-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Well.... I wonder :P

dirrty
20-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Its 4.7 miles from Calcot,Reading to Richfield Avenue,Reading.

if you know the exact bus station street then use http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

Grindie
20-06-2007, 08:43 PM
i can't really say how far exactly, but when I was looking at the option of taking a coach, I looked at a google map and it didn't look like walking distance let's just say that. Probably a 10 minute taxi ride with normal festival traffic?

Sonjay
20-06-2007, 08:45 PM
May I suggest a service such as Multimap (www.multimap.com). You can check distances from one place to another. :)

English
20-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks. And yeah we're thinking of getting a taxi.

Might even go to the train station then to the festival place. Any idea how long that is? From train station to Richfield Avenue.

Sonjay
20-06-2007, 08:51 PM

Might even go to the train station then to the festival place. Any idea how long that is? From train station to Richfield Avenue.You're welcome.

Try checking it on Multimap. :)

dirrty
20-06-2007, 08:54 PM

Might even go to the train station then to the festival place. Any idea how long that is? From train station to Richfield Avenue.

whats the train stations name?
you could always just use either multimap or the link i provided to find the distance/times etc.

Grindie
20-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Our lot are getting a 14 seater minibus, we know the owners so we're getting it for £24.50 each there and back :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!