PDA

View Full Version : NEW X ANNOUNCEMENTS

Fishie653
21-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Those who applied for the X Team will have been waiting with baited breath for news of shortlisting.

Hang on in there!

There's been a delay in shortlisting due to some exciting new changes which will be coming to the X Team shortly. As we don't want new Xs to start their Xing life in a period of upheaval, we've delayed announcing new Xs for now but it will be happening in July!

Watch this space for more news.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/help/habbo_experts on the left :)

RyanDOT
21-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Habbo is coming really stupid now after applications

I sent a email and they replied saying that i havn't put my name on the subject bar or on the email

I wrote my habbo name on the subject bar and email and they refused, so i wrote about 2-3 emails saying i wrote about it, then after a week they said i havn't, i saved the email and i wrote another email attaching the email i sent them about the applications and they havn't replied yet

So habbo is coming quite stupid!

Elkaa
Thanks for the info. :)

RICHe
the changes are..
-> Host Xs
-> Gaming Xs
-> Safey Xs
-> Tech Xs

Flumples said ages ago they were being spilt up :-]

Dentafrice,
They are stupid

Earthquake
21-06-2007, 02:17 PM
The delaytion was posted by me already, but the reason thanks.

Fishie653
21-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Ahh, i know. I just spotted it on the eXpert page so i thought i'd throw it up here for all to see!

The delaytion was posted by me already, but the reason thanks.

hadouken!
21-06-2007, 02:47 PM
this is very silly *cuts

e5..
21-06-2007, 04:08 PM
posteddddddd

2hd.
21-06-2007, 04:12 PM

I sent a email and they replied saying that i havn't put my name on the subject bar or on the email

I wrote my habbo name on the subject bar and email and they refused, so i wrote about 2-3 emails saying i wrote about it, then after a week they said i havn't, i saved the email and i wrote another email attaching the email i sent them about the applications and they havn't replied yet

If you didn't include your name in the subject title, you were immediately excluded, you didn't get a chance to send it back with your name on and expect it to be read :rolleyes:

Fishie653
21-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I don't think it has been posted :o The only thread i've seen is the one about Beau03's message?

posteddddddd

Shawnstra
21-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Let's hope it would come soon, can't wait :)

HotelUser
21-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm looking forward to see how I did on the X apps. I (obviously) wont be becoming an X but I'm happy to report that I typed my application up correctly. I was surprised.

beau03
22-06-2007, 12:11 AM

The reason for that is that you were given a simple task, and if you can't pass a simple task like that, then you will have trouble's in being an X.

:Act
22-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Sometime in July? :l
Gah that's when i go on holiday.
First week of July im in France :(
What would happen if i couldn't make the meeting because of this? [not that it's gunna be a problem, i bet i wont get in anyway :P]

Frisky
22-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Sheesh we dont even need X's. Talk about Habbo wannabes. I dont mean to offend anyone who wants to be a Habbo X but i mean come on... Why waste your days on Habbo in one room when the suns out...

anyone see my point?

unit
23-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Sheesh we dont even need X's. Talk about Habbo wannabes. I dont mean to offend anyone who wants to be a Habbo X but i mean come on... Why waste your days on Habbo in one room when the suns out...

anyone see my point?

I wanna be wer you are because the sun hasnt been out once where I live...

msb.
24-06-2007, 02:21 PM
ermm i was thinking if they change the badge cus tbh quite few people get confused with safety x's and habbo x's, there badge might be the thing to change....
and sum1 else sed that catergories, so it cud be both?

Ed.
24-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Anyone got an email about it?

Pyroka
24-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Do you see any threads saying "Applications replies sent out!" Mr EdHawks? There's your answer. ;)

msb.
24-06-2007, 02:40 PM
wait, i am clever :D let me answer that PRETTY please,
i don't think so..

Spotted
26-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I personally think they should of sent out the rejection emails a long time ago to stop any confusion. They have read the emails, and have the finalised shortlist - but they have to write the X Agreement & that again because of the team changes (Host, Game, Safety, Tech).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!