PDA

View Full Version : Habbo FAIL again.

Earthquake
21-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Why do habbo always make alterations clohes better than what the clohes are on Habbo, Why don't they just make the clohes they make for alterations on habbo.. the suits suck on habbo and the suit they make for the celebs are really good, I they begin to see this, I will include this on my report.

Kardan
21-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Why do habbo always make alterations clohes better than what the clohes are on Habbo, Why don't they just make the clohes they make for alterations on habbo.. the suits suck on habbo and the suit they make for the celebs are really good, I they begin to see this, I will include this on my report.

Because the pictures are only pixel art.

To get it onto Habbo theyv'e got to code it all, recolour it all, make numerous version if it etc.

Putal
21-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't see how Habbo have failed :S

As Kardan said anyway :)

MrCorny
21-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Because the pictures are only pixel art.

To get it onto Habbo theyv'e got to code it all, recolour it all, make numerous version if it etc.

Agreed, it'll take alot of hard work to get it as clothes.

Jackk
21-06-2007, 03:58 PM

clothes*

Phreedom
21-06-2007, 04:00 PM
But see, if they realized they would make much more money because people would want to buy credits and get HC to get the clothes. I like emo hair, it would be an improvement and it would be like a new trend on habbo haha.

jackass
21-06-2007, 04:13 PM
You can't spell clothes.

And who cares?

Lozzoling
21-06-2007, 04:22 PM
clothes*

that was kind of stupid.

Shawnstra
22-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Alt = Just one direction you look at
Norm = They must change when a Habbo interacts, eg. Dance, move, etc.

lew!
22-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Why dont they just copy the code from the suit and edit it a bit? It wouldnt be TOO Hard to code..

Earthquake
22-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Well that isn't hard to do.. They just need to make 4 stances then just flip em on paint..

Putal
22-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Well that isn't hard to do.. They just need to make 4 stances then just flip em on paint..

If you take a screen shot of a Habbo and put it onto paint, you will find that you cannot just fill the Habbos in. You have got to o it pixel by pixel.

Earthquake
22-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Well did you notice them new chinese clohes, What a load of crap and waste of time they was, the only person I know who wears it is boxiel (Xavier (exavior wannabe)

le harry
22-06-2007, 12:17 PM
It's spelt Clothes damnitt.

I don't get this topic anyways :S

Earthquake
22-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Don't post in this topic then.. :confused:

Vista
22-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Don't post in this topic then.. :confused:

Lol u thought that was a smilie. And it's clothes you stupid mother *REMOVED*.
*Waits for his bad rep because he thinks i care about a pixelated bar in a forum*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter and insult other forum members.

Lozzoling
22-06-2007, 03:00 PM
"my mum is stupid"

ooh very clever, but not clever enough, your bad rep turned grey, meaning its worthless

hadouken!
22-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Who cares? Habbo are doing their best to make the site interface look pretty for us, they could just take it all of habboi, but it would grow old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!