PDA

View Full Version : Your blonde moments...

Lozzoling
21-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Post em..

I used to often forget how to spell "of".

Edited by opensourcehost (forum moderator): Thread closed as it was bumped.

Shawnstra
22-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Well, I lost something and it was right in front of me :P

Charley
22-06-2007, 03:15 AM
lol, when i look for my phone or car keys i spend a good 5 - 10 mins looking and I'm actually holding it / them.

Xarea
22-06-2007, 07:27 AM
forgetting how to spell 'the' or 'how' when i come back from the holidays

lol

-Soph-
22-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I always forget to put apostrophes when i'm writing (not usually when i'm typing)

clarissa !!
22-06-2007, 08:06 AM
i cant read a clock therefore i always look blonde when someone asks me the time, im thick though.

harmony
22-06-2007, 08:10 AM
i always used to spell 'been' as 'bin'.. :S

Papershop
22-06-2007, 08:12 AM
lol, when i look for my phone or car keys i spend a good 5 - 10 mins looking and I'm actually holding it / them.

lol same ^^

Internet
22-06-2007, 08:20 AM
^ ur cookie is tiny.

EHAM ema... right for me, i'm unsure... when i hmm, i dunno actually!

:Hazel
22-06-2007, 09:00 AM
i am blonde so meh but anyway..
i ran the bath and forgot to put the plug in
i bought a iron and forgot to take plastic off bottom so i ironed plastic onto my shirt

Bef
22-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Omg, i am blonde. I permently have blonde moments. everyone always laughs at me.
i used to think sasauges wer made from chickens
and i thought tuna was
i was like "i only eat chicken" and everyone was like, wat ur eatin a tuna sandwich right now.
That went on for years cos nobody thought to tell me i was wrong they just giggled at me. :/
Im reaaaally gullible aswell. My mate told me on wed that its possible to drink through your nose so i put a straw up my nose and tried to nose drink some vodka and redbull.
Dont try it ;[
And i always read things wrong or mishear things so i repeat it to someone and then they start peeing themselves laughing
Im on a permenant blonde moment ;[

i bought a iron and forgot to take plastic off bottom so i ironed plastic onto my shirt
lol@that :]

:Hazel
22-06-2007, 11:34 AM

thing was my shirt was a black work shirt aswell and the plastic came up as white so it looked really dodgy ;l

Browney
22-06-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm always walking into locked doors.

Bef
22-06-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm always walking into locked doors.
Omg i always do that with french windows and stuff.
And i always push when it says pull and pull when it says push

Browney
22-06-2007, 12:39 PM

Same. At school we have these doors where you just push them from both sides and I always walk quickly towards it like "Oh I'll just push it open" and manage to run into the door that's locked.

DiscoPat
22-06-2007, 01:29 PM
I kinda trip over stuff all the time

Niall!
22-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Lol

My big sisters boyfriend was chasing me through the house at like 6 oclock in the morning 'cuz I got him out of bed. This was on holiday in America btw, and I ran straight into a glass door. Ran not walked into.
It hurt

Callum.
22-06-2007, 09:56 PM
spelling be me and me be

DJ-Vimto
22-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Lol

My big sisters boyfriend was chasing me through the house at like 6 oclock in the morning 'cuz I got him out of bed. This was on holiday in America btw, and I ran straight into a glass door. Ran not walked into.
It hurt

lol@that

i think the last blonde moment i had was finishing my cup of tea, putting my mug down, then a few minutes later picking up and attempting to drink from an empty mug :l

:Liam
22-06-2007, 10:14 PM
I do things like this all the time :P I had a piece of chicken in a napkin I was munching away and chatting to my mates and I got to a momment where I thought eww this tastes manky and its because I was eating the end of the napkin :P Im always tripping over and at school we have thoose fire doors that you just push and walk through, I get clever and just walk into the door and hope it isnt locked but normally you'd see me walking and to doors and bouncing off them :P

Slash
22-06-2007, 10:17 PM
I always eat the paper cup on cupcakes without realising :(

Technologic
22-06-2007, 10:18 PM

Yummy..

It usualy takes me several attempts to get through a door...

If it says push i pull and vice versa

Niall!
22-06-2007, 10:21 PM

LOOOOOLLLLOOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yummy..

It usualy takes me several attempts to get through a door...

If it says push i pull and vice versa

Same lol
try doing it when push and pull is in french :D

Technologic
22-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Same lol
try doing it when push and pull is in french :D

I'd end up on the roof

Rayne
22-06-2007, 11:03 PM
:l I thought dinosaurs weren't real and that jurrasic park invented them..?

Erm, I always do what someone else put *forgets who* where I'll finish off a drink, put the empty cup/mug/glass down, then a couple of minutes later pick it up again and attempt to drink out of it.

Rayne
22-06-2007, 11:03 PM
O.o My Post Screwed Up Methinks?

Rayne
22-06-2007, 11:05 PM
*Doesn't Know How To Delete*

Rayne
22-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek WTH at all those posts.

Sorry, I have NO idea what happened then.. :(

DJ-Vimto
22-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek WTH at all those posts.

Sorry, I have NO idea what happened then.. :(

were you lagging and clicking submit more than once?

and the person you were talking about is me btw :P :D

edit: another one i did recently, was going out for a cig, dropping it, picking it up without looking carefully, putting it in my mouth and lighting the wrong end :(

Roboevil
22-06-2007, 11:09 PM
^^ Lol at your posts.

I can't remember the last time I've had a blonde moment, could've been months ago.

Matt,
22-06-2007, 11:39 PM
I ran into a tree
Push doors when it says pull
Look for things when there in my hand/pocket
Fall over
Say stuff that doesnt make sence
Repeat myself without knowing

WarezKid
23-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Every week, i have DT in my school, and as to get in, there 2 wide doors, and there always one of them locked.

Every week, i mange to hit one of them doors, as the other keeps being locked and swithing over :L

@xP
23-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Forgetting were i put my mobile phone and its right in front of me.

Crimson
23-06-2007, 07:49 AM
My hair is like, blonde or white but its natural :'lD

I have dumb moments all the time, i ran into my patio doors yesterday. I swear they were open.....

stratosphere
23-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Thinking out loud.

348GTS
23-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Post em..

I used to often forget how to spell "of".

did that on my english exam. I couldn't spell of. i tried ove or ovv or something, but i couldn't figure it out. so I just put o and then the next day i did my good copy and i got it lol

stratosphere
24-06-2007, 12:31 PM
My second worst blonde moment would have to be being there and doing that.

lAdmire
24-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Well, one time, I was in a hair store so my mom had asked me to hold some hair oil && stuff so I'm not really paying attention so I walk in && out of the store && the alarm keeps going off so I'm like... "Omg, someone's trying to thief something uh uh." && then the store owner is like, "YOU, GET BACK IN HERE && PUT THOSE THINGS ON THE COUNTER." I was young like 8 so I almost cried && ran off to the aisle where my mom was. She didn't know what happened && I just told her the other day. Blonde moment.

Oh && one time I was @ my aunt's && I was going outside where everyone was && the glass was sparkling clean so I walked right into it && it killed. Man.

hadouken!
24-06-2007, 11:12 PM
banged into a lamp-post.

then apologised.

CustomHabbo
24-06-2007, 11:52 PM
laughing randomly
thinking outloud
mixing up the first letters of 2 words like bam hurger
taking me 5 tries to type the word first in the 1 above
sometimes when i fart i scare myself

i think it was last week i went to go blow my nose but started to rub my eyes with the tissue so snot got everywhere on me

when i was at a place idk where the garbage said thank you on it so i said your welcome not knowing i did

kerychuk
25-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Walked into a chair and said i was sorry and then forgetting what i was just talking about with my friend even though we were just talking 2 seconds before that

Duck Hunt
25-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Well, I lost something and it was right in front of me :P
Rofl happens all the time

Again, happens all the time

i am blonde so meh but anyway..
i ran the bath and forgot to put the plug in
PMSL never heard that one before

Omg, i am blonde. I permently have blonde moments. everyone always laughs at me.
i used to think sasauges wer made from chickens
and i thought tuna was
i was like "i only eat chicken" and everyone was like, wat ur eatin a tuna sandwich right now.
That went on for years cos nobody thought to tell me i was wrong they just giggled at me. :/
Im reaaaally gullible aswell. My mate told me on wed that its possible to drink through your nose so i put a straw up my nose and tried to nose drink some vodka and redbull.
Dont try it ;[
And i always read things wrong or mishear things so i repeat it to someone and then they start peeing themselves laughing
Im on a permenant blonde moment ;[

Pmsl

Yep i do it all the time

Lol

It hurt
I used to do that but now i stick my arm out to see if its glass and they ask me why im pushing on a sliding door

:l I thought dinosaurs weren't real and that jurrasic park invented them..?

Erm, I always do what someone else put *forgets who* where I'll finish off a drink, put the empty cup/mug/glass down, then a couple of minutes later pick it up again and attempt to drink out of it.
PMSL

were you lagging and clicking submit more than once?

and the person you were talking about is me btw :P :D

edit: another one i did recently, was going out for a cig, dropping it, picking it up without looking carefully, putting it in my mouth and lighting the wrong end :(
Ewwww

laughing randomly
thinking outloud
mixing up the first letters of 2 words like bam hurger
taking me 5 tries to type the word first in the 1 above
sometimes when i fart i scare myself

i think it was last week i went to go blow my nose but started to rub my eyes with the tissue so snot got everywhere on me

when i was at a place idk where the garbage said thank you on it so i said your welcome not knowing i did
Ewww PMSL

Walked into a chair and said i was sorry and then forgetting what i was just talking about with my friend even though we were just talking 2 seconds before that
Odd ;S

Ontopic: (Finally) One time i was at my grandmothers house for Thanksgiving and i asked for the salt to put on my turkey. So i pick up the salt and put it in my mouth while pouring my drink on my turkey :( i got laughed at

Lozzoling
18-07-2007, 04:25 PM
lmao a lot of these are funny

i never realised this thread got lots of response

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!