PDA

View Full Version : Broke my finger

Jackbee
21-06-2007, 05:55 PM
I really badly broke my finger, tmrw i have to have an op to get the bones wired together :(.its been all plastered up. they said it will heal in 6 weeks so i wont be able to write any more in this school year! I will be put asleep so it shudnt hurt. it shud of been dun today but the operating theatre had a big waiting list. i was wondering if any 1 cud give me tips on what position to sleep... without hurting and keeping my hand on my shoulder, thanks

Lµke
21-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I really badly broke my finger, tmrw i have to have an op to get the bones wired together :(.its been all plastered up. they said it will heal in 6 weeks so i wont be able to write any more in this school year! I will be put asleep so it shudnt hurt. it shud of been dun today but the operating theatre had a big waiting list. i was wondering if any 1 cud give me tips on what position to sleep... without hurting and keeping my hand on my shoulder, thanks

Your best bet is to do what i did when i got ran over (even though i broke my cheekbone, not any fingers, haha.) is to sleep in the sitting position, but slouched, if you get me? This way you can't turn over when you sleep and risk crushing your finger.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!