PDA

View Full Version : Message sent to my friends

Phreedom
21-06-2007, 06:50 PM
The following I sent to all my friends on habbo.

I've come to realize.. nobody cares about friends on here. When I was thinking of quitting, only some came and the few that came, they asked for furni. And they tried to sound like a friend and say "if your quitting, leave your furni to a friend that was always there for you". What a lie. Prove them wrong.

Anyone agree?

Minstrels
21-06-2007, 07:37 PM
When people do that on my console 'oh I might leave come my room to stop me' I tend to remove them for trying to get attention. Well I did when I used to go on Habbo. :rolleyes:

Anun
21-06-2007, 07:47 PM
The following I sent to all my friends on habbo.

I've come to realize.. nobody cares about friends on here. When I was thinking of quitting, only some came and the few that came, they asked for furni. And they tried to sound like a friend and say "if your quitting, leave your furni to a friend that was always there for you". What a lie. Prove them wrong.

Anyone agree?

I agree totally. A lot of people on Habbo see it as a game and other people as 'characters' in that game. A lot of people pretend to be 'friends' for social status and furni gains. It's quite sad really.

When people do that on my console 'oh I might leave come my room to stop me' I tend to remove them for trying to get attention. Well I did when I used to go on Habbo. :rolleyes:

Hehe, i delete them too. If you were really going to leave you wouldn't want anyone to stop you..

Shawnstra
22-06-2007, 12:10 AM

And especially I hate:

I got scammed, if you don't give me a throne I will leave.

DJ-Vimto
22-06-2007, 01:59 AM
what i usually do when people on my list threaten to leave, is to either ignore them, or tell them to make up their own god damn mind instead of sending spam messages saying "should i leave 11 yes 22 no" if its someone i dont really like i just say yes LOL.

its always fun to see them say their final goodbyes only for them to log in the next day saying they have "changed their mind". i just point and laugh tbh

BL!NKEY
22-06-2007, 02:14 AM
its always fun to see them say their final goodbyes only for them to log in the next day saying they have "changed their mind". i just point and laugh tbh

Yes if anyone would message me saying that they are leaving I would just delete them.

It is not like every habbo that is on your friends list is your friend.

You usually just chat with a person for a few minutes then become habbo friends.

Dont expect them to be sad if you are leaving.

lew!
22-06-2007, 06:33 AM
1. 'Come to my room plz, im leavin' Next day: I came back i was only jkin.

2. Who wants my furni? Im leaving.. NOBODY LIKES ME, I BEEN HACKED AND SCAMMED!!!! - Go to his room only to find... He only has a bit.. and then everyone is like OMG NO I DONT HATE U DNT LEAVE GIVE UR FURNI 2 ME THEN IF UR LEAVIN.

Theres the Good Leavers and the bad leavers.

Earthquake
22-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Well I done this to be honest to see my real friends on the hotel.. This is what I got

''OMG DONT GO YOUR THE BEST :(''
''NOOOO ,SV DONT GOOOO''
''SV are you giving your furni away''
''can i have your snow floor sv i promise to keep it safe''
''sv i will look after your furni until you leave''
''byeeeeeeeeeeeeee miss u x''

Anun
22-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Well I done this to be honest to see my real friends on the hotel.. This is what I got

''OMG DONT GO YOUR THE BEST :(''
''NOOOO ,SV DONT GOOOO''
''SV are you giving your furni away''
''can i have your snow floor sv i promise to keep it safe''
''sv i will look after your furni until you leave''
''byeeeeeeeeeeeeee miss u x''

Haha, sounds like fun actually. I might send a mass messege announcing that i'm giving away all my furni and then tell them it's a joke when they get to my room. :D

le harry
22-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Anyone who I like that leaves I just say, your choice good luck in whatever you choose. I despise the people there for furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!