PDA

View Full Version : New clothing and hairstyles

Phreedom
21-06-2007, 06:57 PM
New clothing and hairstyles should DEFINATELY be added. I am SURE this has been posted many times before but it is getting old not having them. Look at habbo making all these alts and not putting them ingame. Even if it takes time to make them so you can wear them, don't you think it took them awhile to make Habbo itself? They could atleast spend some time on making new reasons to buy habbo club and credits. If you agree, post your reasons and maybe some ideas for hairstyles and clothing. Add screenshots if you can! :]

=gamemaster=
21-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Lol :P They should do some up to date hairsyles! lol i think it would be cool if you could buy gel and add that! and it sticks for like a couple of days and you have like 3 stick ups in a bottle lol :P

Phreedom
21-06-2007, 07:16 PM
hair gel! WOOT!

Antallica
21-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Jesus, this has been posted many times before.

Phreedom
21-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Read what I said *******

Earthquake
21-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Read what I said *******
Loool.. this was posted by me like yesturday or today for my report you ************************************************** *****

GommeInc
21-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Read what I said *******
So? Doesn't mean you have to keep digging up an old, boring subject? The answers are in the old discussions, go look and not make yet another repetitive discussion "/

Anun
21-06-2007, 08:19 PM
New clothing and hairstyles should DEFINATELY be added. I am SURE this has been posted many times before but it is getting old not having them. Look at habbo making all these alts and not putting them ingame. Even if it takes time to make them so you can wear them, don't you think it took them awhile to make Habbo itself?

I agree that some new clothing and hair styles would be neat. When they brought out that update they only added a few new ones, maybe they could have added a few more. Hopefully we'll see some new designs added in the near future.

I emailed Habbo the other day and suggested that we should have some accessories for our avatars, such as sunglasses, geeky glasses and headphones etc.

They could atleast spend some time on making new reasons to buy habbo club and credits. If you agree, post your reasons and maybe some ideas for hairstyles and clothing. Add screenshots if you can! :]

There have been quite a few releases / ideas brought out lately as an incentive to join Habbo Club.

Tbh
25-06-2007, 10:01 AM
wasnt the last clothing update the crap chinese(ish) stuff?

Anun
25-06-2007, 04:32 PM
wasnt the last clothing update the crap chinese(ish) stuff?

It was either that or the checkered top with the shirt over the top.. i'm not quite sure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!