PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Idiot's.

Decapitated!
21-06-2007, 07:02 PM
i really hate all those "famous habbos" that make fun of the people who arnt as "famous" as they are

i shall not add the name of this person

i was in a gaming room big brother to be exact and this person is well known on the hotel he came to me and said LOL U NEED A TAN MATE and because he has loads of furniture and is well known the rest are like YEH LOL!! he told everyone to vote for me and said that he was famous enough to get me banned and that he knew "connections" that would hack me

get over yourself your famous on a game lol wow youve achieved alot.

=gamemaster=
21-06-2007, 07:06 PM
hahaha so true, hate 'Famous' ppl coz they think their it and they can do w/e they want! 'Connections' HAHAHAAHAHA :P. They only have friends because their 'friends' want their furni, and their 'friends' are as sad as them! And i hate ppl that suck up to the HM and mods ect! Their like Hi, SIT NEXT TO THEM....
Can i have some furni coz im a sad teenager and have no life :)

GET A LIFE PPL!

Shawnstra
22-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Not all famous people are like that. I have a few friends who are so called famous, and they do not act like that. Some are though, and it is just annoying.

Earthquake
22-06-2007, 04:08 AM
i really hate all those "famous habbos" that make fun of the people who arnt as "famous" as they are

i was in a gaming room big brother to be exact and this person is well known on the hotel he came to me and said LOL U NEED A TAN MATE and because he has loads of furniture and is well known the rest are like YEH LOL!! he told everyone to vote for me and said that he was famous enough to get me banned and that he knew "connections" that would hack me

If their really really really rich on habbo, Just think of the pain they will feel when their banned/hacked. :). Also some rich people aren't that bad, But never donate. But some can be total ***** what is really annoying, Like they make clones for booths..

Niall!
22-06-2007, 05:54 PM

i shall not add the name of this person *cough cough* skaterchu *cough cough*

Nice name there :P

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Wiley
22-06-2007, 06:42 PM
nd i hate ppl that suck up to the HM and mods ect! Their like Hi, SIT NEXT TO THEM....

That depends what hotel you play.

.Uk mods and Hm are complete newbs.

.Ca are proper sound i mean you can have convos over cfh and they reply back to you within like a second. :rolleyes:

Ashhizzle
22-06-2007, 07:47 PM
You forgot your rant tags?

You have a point, but lost_witness is my dad and i can get u banned xo </sarcasm>

Charlie
22-06-2007, 07:52 PM
I know a few people like that, when they have game rooms, and you spend ages waiting because it's just so popular, and then you get kicked because they want to let their friends in, and half of their friends and just friends with them so that they get the fame too, and so they can get free furni, it's just so lame that they think they are high and mighty when it's only a game.

Decapitated!
24-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Nice name there :P

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Lol never encountered that person before i just avoid him.

Earthquake
24-06-2007, 10:43 AM
That depends what hotel you play.

.Uk mods and Hm are complete newbs.

.Ca are proper sound i mean you can have convos over cfh and they reply back to you within like a second. :rolleyes:
Maybe because canadians don't know how to scam?

-Obscenity
24-06-2007, 02:29 PM
I really hate those people who cry about those famous people acting famous when if they were famous they would act just like that. Be happy and sthu, its a game who gives a crap if someone has 2 thrones or 500 thrones.

Virgin Mary
24-06-2007, 02:36 PM
lolol, famous? They? For what, owning the BiNg BaNg GaNg HaNg *HCehs onleh xD xP* (all in ridiculous alt letters)? For one thing, the only connections they have are probably to the West Side Dark Slayaz Mafia - I doubt MOD-s could care less about them - and also it doesn't really matter, they're just a bunch of fugs who compensate for it by having a tan on Habbo cos they're gonna be 40 year old virgins.

beau03
24-06-2007, 03:42 PM
yeah I also hate that, were all the same. Tell him to get over it :P lol

msb.
24-06-2007, 04:13 PM
lol i kno wot u mean, but not all peeps are like that e.g. elkaa is cool...

Soy
07-07-2007, 12:43 AM
"Famous" is just a point of view. To me people i dont like and are "Famous" are in-famous

Earthquake
07-07-2007, 01:34 AM

How are they famous, because a bunch of teens know them doesn't make them famous just popular

Duck Hunt
07-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Somebody said something like tht to me once about connections part
his name was Hachette ;P AKA Novit. *is glad hes moving to rs*

ross2006
07-07-2007, 06:34 PM
ok what iahte is they always ignore you but iwll talk to some one who has
more furni than you because they think there better than you :S but in al farness some rich habbos are sound as not there fault there famous its like saying all emos slit there wrists when its not if ya see what i mean

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!