PDA

View Full Version : Snowstorm = Messed up

Hellspencer
22-06-2007, 11:38 AM
snowstorm was not updating all last week until Monday morning but habbo updated the challenge before this happened so many people who were actually in the top 20 when it updated ended up not in the challenge some examples

optionally duncan.-. m!dn!ght distinctives did not get into the challenge but they were in the top 20 but the following people weren't in the top 20 but got into the challenge

oddsoup CCQ q25 and angelring abit messed up dont you think post your thoughts on this below

i hope this is in the right section

Minstrels
22-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Now that confused me :(

womanizer
22-06-2007, 11:51 AM
What.....?

Fred
22-06-2007, 12:28 PM
From last Thursday the scores did not update as they should.

That meant when Habbo took the scores for the top 20 on Monday they were still 4 days of games that had been played (during weekend etc) to be added. Games that had been played well within the rules so should have counted in the final results.

Habbo didn't notice on Monday that THIS weeks score board wasn't even showing which would have indicated that there was a problem... and went ahead and posted results anyway.

Many people in both the Snowstorm and Battleball challenges who had already gained alot of weeks in the challenge were knocked out due to this mistake.

If you check the top 20 players that were announced on Monday the 18th against the scores you will see.

This week would have been Optionally 8th week, :-phil-: lost out too along with the others mentioned...

A mistake on Habbos part because the scores were not being counted and recorded as they should have been. These players have lost money and Habbo do nothing.

Again this week the scores are not updating properly, games I played last night haven't been added to the scores yet so it doesn't look too good for next Mondays results either. It isn't the first time this has happened either but still Habbo keep on ignoring us.

If they expect people to keep on playing and PAYING then the least they can do is make sure the challenges are run properly.

q25
22-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I had no idea why I received the badge.. but I wont complain either, will I? My highscores have been reset for snowstorm and battleball.. idk why... not that I care much anyways.

Fred
22-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I had no idea why I received the badge.. but I wont complain either, will I? My highscores have been reset for snowstorm and battleball.. idk why... not that I care much anyways.

What do you mean your scores have been reset? Please explain :)

It isn't very fair to the people who have paid and claimed places in the challenge for 7 or 8 weeks tho only to be knocked out because of a mistake :(

q25
22-06-2007, 07:27 PM
"You do not have any highscores"

(On my High Scores widget.. Click here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/q25) to see it)

Even though I've played SS today..

and its not like its my fault I received the badge..

Lozzoling
22-06-2007, 07:33 PM
its just a glitch

happens all the time with WS

Fred
22-06-2007, 08:56 PM
"You do not have any highscores"

(On my High Scores widget.. Click here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/q25) to see it)

Ooo yeh I looked at your homepage thingy, that's weird! :S

Even though I've played SS today..

and its not like its my fault I received the badge..

Scores are broken again this week :s Games I played Thursday night haven't been added to the boards...

Oooo no I'm not blaming you or anything :) Habbo aren't managing the Challenges properly, it's all their fault... not that they'll admit it :eusa_wall

Hellspencer
22-06-2007, 09:48 PM
my scores havent been added either NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
and im meant to get a lime sleeping bag if i get in and im on 0 until scores update then ill be about 2nd lol

Shawnstra
22-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Snowstorm scores did not update

Now that confused me :(

What.....?

Fred
23-06-2007, 12:23 AM
my scores havent been added either NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
and im meant to get a lime sleeping bag if i get in and im on 0 until scores update then ill be about 2nd lol

Lets hope they update before Monday then! :( WHen did you last play because last week they didn't fully update until Wednesday :/

Anyway good luck!

Hellspencer
23-06-2007, 08:07 AM
theyve updated a little of my score now im now 21st but i still got quite a bit to add on when it adds i should be 2nd but if it doesn't add im screwed lol

Fred
25-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Unlike last week.... Habbo haven't posted results of the Top 20 players YET.

Now if they'd have waited until this time last week then no one would have missed out :/

:Act
25-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah it's really annoying
cuz my mate was 9th [Tueros] on the list, but he's not got anything, but someone lower down the list got the badge for this week. It's like.. O.o hang on whats going on here

COME ON HABBO STAFF SORT IT OUT. honestly, what are they paid to do? Lol ;)

Hellspencer
25-06-2007, 07:14 PM
the person on down didn't get this weeks badge they got last weeks because the challenge hasent updated and habbo staff are waiting on it updating and has been postponed apparently

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!