PDA

View Full Version : Should --mad-- be relieved of his duties at habbox forum?

iJoe
22-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey,

Do you think --mad-- should be fired?

Most people have had a bad run in with --mad-- and have made him --madder-- so have been banned

also the forum seems to have alot of secrets, just looking in this forum i saw a thread saying the helpdesk.. can i ask this?? seems a strange thing to ask.... or not i dunno.

anyway

with alot of paying people who have v.i.p on this forum i dont see how they could just ignore this if enough people vote yes

This is open to v.i.p and non v.i.p members

So what do you think?? Yes or no?

post opinions and vote above :)

Thanks -- Joe

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as it has been bumped.

Adzeh
22-06-2007, 04:47 PM
To be honest, this is getting really lame now. SHUT UP already!!!! We are moving out of the phase where everbody flames for no reason, just to get a 5 minute inch of fame where lots of people post in their thread agreeing with negative points on the forum management.

MAD is General Manager, he accepted the post when it was offered to him by sierk, only sierk has the power to take away his responsibility as General Manager, and that is not going to happen unless MAD hacks the site or deletes the forum or something.

Please take a minute to let this information sink in, MAD is GM and there is nothing you can do or say that will change it.

As a Habbox Manager I can already see that things are shaping up better with him in charge, there is a lot more emphasis on each department's productivity and work rate, and he is bringing in loads of new schemes which are only making things better.

If you took the time to notice things, instead of wasting your life posting, and posting in, threads like these to totally undermine him and act the big man, then you would notice that Habbox.com has received a major revamp in content; old content has been updated, inactive content has been removed, and unpopular content has been replaced.

This guy is here working his behind off for the people on this forum, and in this community, to make the whole organisation run better and give the visitors, members, and VIPs a lot more opportunity and good experiences when visiting Habbox and its sister sites.

Fin.

cocaine
22-06-2007, 04:47 PM
haha, you're pushing your luck making this thread :P

and personally he's done nothing to upset me, so nah, he should stay.

as far as im concerned he's doing a good job.

Brody
22-06-2007, 04:48 PM
no, i dont think he should be fired he seems to be doing a good job now

Putal
22-06-2007, 04:49 PM
He's doing an excellent job; I think he's the first manager who has even bothered to get involved with the Habbox community. (Habbox Chat & trade) :)

the wombats
22-06-2007, 04:50 PM
as forum manager yes, i don't see how it's fair him being GM and FM.

Devil.Wont.Cry
22-06-2007, 04:52 PM
hes doing a great job atm :D

Ashhizzle
22-06-2007, 04:52 PM
as forum manager yes, i don't see how it's fair him being GM and FM.
Exactly what i think tbh

Dan2nd
22-06-2007, 04:58 PM
so far I think he's doing very well these threads are getting beyond boring now..

Nixt
22-06-2007, 04:59 PM
I don't think it's much of a secret that I previously disliked the way MAD ran things a few weeks ago. However, I think he took in a lot of things that were said in the past few weeks and has most certainly began to improve on them from what I can see. So now, no, I don't think MAD should be fired.

Test:Tube:Baby
22-06-2007, 05:01 PM
I think hes doing great and I wish people like you would get off his back :S

Jinxey
22-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Nope, MAD might be abit umm mad :D But he does a brillaint Job :)

Ostinato
22-06-2007, 05:05 PM
To be honest, this is getting really lame now. SHUT UP already!!!! We are moving out of the phase where everbody flames for no reason, just to get a 5 minute inch of fame where lots of people post in their thread agreeing with negative points on the forum management.

MAD is General Manager, he accepted the post when it was offered to him by sierk, only sierk has the power to take away his responsibility as General Manager, and that is not going to happen unless MAD hacks the site or deletes the forum or something.

Please take a minute to let this information sink in, MAD is GM and there is nothing you can do or say that will change it.

As a Habbox Manager I can already see that things are shaping up better with him in charge, there is a lot more emphasis on each department's productivity and work rate, and he is bringing in loads of new schemes which are only making things better.

If you took the time to notice things, instead of wasting your life posting, and posting in, threads like these to totally undermine him and act the big man, then you would notice that Habbox.com has received a major revamp in content; old content has been updated, inactive content has been removed, and unpopular content has been replaced.

This guy is here working his behind off for the people on this forum, and in this community, to make the whole organisation run better and give the visitors, members, and VIPs a lot more opportunity and good experiences when visiting Habbox and its sister sites.

Fin.

Fair enough your strong about your points - but why do you need to be rude to people? You have no right to talk to him like that and tell him to shut up. He's as entitled to create this thread and say his opinion as anyone else is.

Liam!
22-06-2007, 05:08 PM
i don't have a problem with it. jesus, get over it.

Bomb-Head
22-06-2007, 05:08 PM
A while ago some people's opinions may have been different. As Garion said, MAD has taken in some points raised about him and has certainly changed for the better (in my opinion).

He has done a great job as GM and I think he will continue to do so, so 'no', I don't think he should be fired :)

Catzsy
22-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Well the decison was made and he has only just started the job. Its far too premature to say one way or the other but its an enthusiastic start with some positive ideas. I have to say he seems genuinely interested in doing a good job.

The thread starter seems to have really no grounds on which to hold this poll. Something about secrets which is a gut feeling of his is not exactly a logical reason for wanting somebody to be fired. A genuine grievance or examples, fair enough but this is not that.

awelsh
22-06-2007, 05:11 PM
no he shoulnt be fired, hes been nothing but fair with me.

He has a hard job on this forum and you should really respect him for it, after all hes doing it in his spare time for no pay.

Kardan
22-06-2007, 05:16 PM
The only problem was when most staff resigned/got fired. But he shouldn't be fired, no. He's took months of criticism, but he's making Habbox and the forum what it used to be.

mat64
22-06-2007, 05:19 PM
MAD is a great guy once you get to know him, Most people who critisise him just go by what other people say, and that's not really fair. Like others i've said i've never had a bad run in with him and from what i've learned talking with him I have no objection to what he's doing.

Sony.Com
22-06-2007, 05:21 PM
No, He shouldn't be fired.

So far hes done a great job and he's hardly got started.

Give him a chance guys.

Soil
22-06-2007, 05:29 PM
I think he should be fired as GM.
I think he would do a better job as Assistant Forum Manager.

Just my opinion. Please stop making these threads now, there are like 10000 already :) I think MAD gets the message.

Callum.
22-06-2007, 05:30 PM
i thought things were on the up with him tbh.

Immenseman
22-06-2007, 05:36 PM
I have to agree with the majority of people that have answered in this thread.
He has started the job well and has made some brave but good decisions and seems to be taking habbox forwards. His ideas seem fresh and bright which can only be beneficial to habbox.

Mr.OSH
22-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Nope he should stay as the General Manager and as the Forum Manager, simply because he's good at what he does. :)

Energizer
22-06-2007, 05:52 PM
i really couldn't care less tbqh.

HotelUser
22-06-2007, 06:00 PM

Fin.

I made that thread asking if I was allowed or not for reasons not even related to mad. And I don't know mad, but if he got the job then he is qualified for it.

Mentor
22-06-2007, 06:23 PM
These threads are getting laimer and lamier, at first they started out "mad did this which i really dont like becuse..", but look at am now, now days it seems to sound more like "Mad is crap becuse he did some bad things, i dont actualy know what they are, nore what the hell im talking to. But im a sheep and doing this will make my E-penis bigger"

OK, you dont like mad, im sure theres others who will agree with you, But everyone already knows this, and its getting really boaring with the same crap over and over.

If you want to complain about somthing, sure fine im all for that, about one of --mads-- decisions, somthing about the forum yea. But for god sake, if you cant even come up with anything better than "Most people have had a bad run in with --mad-- and have made him --madder-- so have been banned" as a reason he should be fired, you just come off as a complete and utter ****.

Personally i think mads fine, i disagree with some of the stuff hes done and a agree with other things. Hes doing a pretty good job as far as i can tell, and the whole campaign against him, although starting with a few valid points has sunk down to the level of idiocy and quite possibly far below.

So, in conclusion, unless you actually have something worthwhile to say or maybe even something that will partialy validate your claim, just give it a rest and stop clogging the dang interblag tubes!
</rant>

DiscoPat
22-06-2007, 06:28 PM
this thread is kinda wrong

jackass
22-06-2007, 06:53 PM
No - I do not think so.
He is a great guy & excellent staff.

Yes a couple of his decisions have been bad and risky, but the majority of his work is pretty good I have to say.

:Liam
22-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I dont think mad should be fired, I dont have any personal reasons to hate him, I dont really know him and I think he's doing a good job.

Ostinato
22-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I don't particularly agree with this thread and obviously not many others do either. However, I think the way in which some staff have conducted themselves within this thread - telling other members to "shut up" and talking about "how pathetic their lives are"... I just feel is a bit out of order. I think some staff need to take a good look at themselves and realise they arn't so great as they think.

(Not MAD btw... Someone else who posted in this thread :rolleyes:)

Dan2nd
22-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I don't particularly agree with this thread and obviously not many others do either. However, I think the way in which some staff have conducted themselves within this thread - telling other members to "shut up" and talking about "how pathetic their lives are"... I just feel is a bit out of order. I think some staff need to take a good look at themselves and realise they arn't so great as they think.

(Not MAD btw... Someone else who posted in this thread :rolleyes:)

Well said some people are just up their bum arn't they? :)

Ostinato
22-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Well said some people are just up their bum arn't they? :)

I just think if I had to post in response to the thread telling thim to just shut up and saying how he is sitting wasting his life and all this, I'd end up getting an infraction for it. But for some reason, some staff think they can just talk down to people...

e5..
22-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Nah he's quite alright actually :)

luke-p
22-06-2007, 07:52 PM
No I think he is doing a good job so far, ending habboxTV Was a good move, as it was a waste of time and money, Not many people liked it and not many people would ever watch it :)

And I also aggree with ostinato, the way some staff speek down to regular forum users is also out of order, because they think they are in a higher position they can stand over other people.

Sammeth.
22-06-2007, 08:01 PM

I can agree with that part of your post. He has been working hard these last few days to maximise output. Though I think the first bit of your post was a tad harsh. :P

I think the results of this poll speaks for itself.

Wizzdom
22-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Shut up! If you dislike the staff then leave!

These threads are getting pointless!

---------rep!

Catzsy
22-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Shut up! If you dislike the staff then leave!

These threads are getting pointless!

---------rep!

I love to see an intelligent post with good reason and logic. Unfortunately, the one quoted is not one of them. As Sammeth said the poll speaks for itself and yes one thing I did agree with earlier is that the thread did seem pretty pointless but it seems to have become an indicator of early progress which is good.

Putal
22-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey,

Most people have had a bad run in with --mad-- and have made him --madder-- so have been banned

also the forum seems to have alot of secrets, just looking in this forum i saw a thread saying the helpdesk.. can i ask this?? seems a strange thing to ask.... or not i dunno.

anyway

with alot of paying people who have v.i.p on this forum i dont see how they could just ignore this if enough people vote yes

Thanks -- Joe

Haha, 46 said no... Not the result you were looking for was it ^_^ :eusa_clap

G U T T E D

Catzsy
22-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Haha, 46 said no... Not the result you were looking for was it ^_^ :eusa_clap

G U T T E D

Conversely, 28,350 haven't voted if thats what you are basing your post on. I agree with with the sentiment but I do think you could have phrased it to be a little less gloating. Doesn't become you at all.

Limez
22-06-2007, 11:55 PM
I say no suck it up and get along.

le harry
23-06-2007, 12:19 AM
He's an excellent Forum Manager and General Manager, why fire him because people have a personal grudge against him.

Actor
23-06-2007, 11:54 AM
To be honest i just think that you are trying to gain some "popularity" with this thread as there a number of people who are not keen on the way ---mad--- (WITH 3 -'s) runs things.

To be honest about a month ago i wasn't really in favour of ---mad--- after the incidents with catzsy etc. However this has all been dealt with now and rosie and MOST of the other forum/super moderators have moved on from this and i think you should too.

At the moment i am happy with the way ---mad--- is running things on habbox and i have no real complaints.

Like i said at the start, i think this is just your way of gaining popularity and maybe some rep, well im going to have to -rep as i think this thread was totally un-needed.

Well, just my opinions but yeah ;)

EDIT: Also ---mad--- does alot of technical things on the forum and we may not have some of the good things we do if we didn't have ---mad--- around :)

Putal
23-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Conversely, 28,350 haven't voted if thats what you are basing your post on. I agree with with the sentiment but I do think you could have phrased it to be a little less gloating. Doesn't become you at all.

I'm not gloating, I'm just saying he must be gutted that everyone didn't agree with him and cause trouble for ---MAD--- like he would of wanted. :S

Inicio
23-06-2007, 02:19 PM
No, I don't think he should simple as. Everybody has their opinions, this is mine.

Lordi
23-06-2007, 02:47 PM

Fin.

Fair Play to MAD he works his bum off for the forum and some people just wanna spit in his face!

I agree with you there! 100%

Tristan
23-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Haha, you lose.
Silly boy.

Inicio
23-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Haha, you lose.
Silly boy.
Was that at me? Because I received this rep: "mads awesome tbh ur not :)" however it was grey... When I posted, I meant MAD should NOT be fired, he should stay.

Some people need to learn to read.

Earthquake
23-06-2007, 03:15 PM
To be honest, this is getting really lame now. SHUT UP already!!!! We are moving out of the phase where ever body flames for no reason, just to get a 5 minute inch of fame where lots of people post in their thread agreeing with negative points on the forum management.

This guy is here working his behind off for the people on this forum, and in this community, to make the whole organization run better and give the visitors, members, and VIPs a lot more opportunity and good experiences when visiting Habbox and its sister sites.

Fin.
Your allowed you opinion but at your position of job, You dare not to question MAD.. But for now, I want to get on with everyone, I've said some harsh stuff to him thats why I have been removed from the graphics department, Maybe if you was at my rank, Just VIP or ON-VIP you would say different?

How ever, MAD is great staff, Yes some of us may disagree with he's decision but at the end of the day, He's just creating a better community around our forum, And anyway may I say this only started because Catzsy was fired? Maybe you should ask yourself, Has MAD ever done anything bad to you? Yes he may of in fractioned you, But what really has he done to get bad abuse and people attacking he's rank at habbox?

GommeInc
23-06-2007, 03:49 PM
No. I don't see a good reason as to why "/

today
23-06-2007, 04:18 PM
i dont like him but i dont think me not liking him should get him fired

So i voted no, keep him :)

Tristan
23-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Was that at me? Because I received this rep: "mads awesome tbh ur not :)" however it was grey... When I posted, I meant MAD should NOT be fired, he should stay.

Some people need to learn to read.

If it was at you I would have quoted you. :rolleyes:
It was aimed at the thread starter obv...

Leeroy
23-06-2007, 06:43 PM
ive never had a problem with mad so i say no

Inicio
23-06-2007, 06:50 PM
If it was at you I would have quoted you. :rolleyes:
It was aimed at the thread starter obv...
Sorry, just asking a question. :rolleyes:

Seacat
23-06-2007, 08:25 PM
I think MAD has been a great Habbox staff member and deserves his latest promotion more than anyone.

He's worked tirelessly for god knows how long (I can remember when he used to help me loads when I was News Manager a long time ago) and that's why whichever area of the site I have been involved with I've always had MAD working with me.

So no I don't think he should be fired. Having a go at people for no reason is quite sad especially when you don't see what goes on behind the scenes. oh, and btw, the "---MADDER---" thing is really old now and also quite sad ;)

Tristan
23-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Sorry, just asking a question. :rolleyes:

A rather silly one.

beau03
23-06-2007, 09:19 PM
gr, look in other posts -ull fiind ur awnser. i like mad hes a good guy i never rly hated him tbh

Bef
24-06-2007, 12:20 AM
He puts ALOT of hard work and effort in to this forum. I dont think most of the people who flame him would be willing to put the time and effort in to this forum that he does.
I dont agree with some of the recent firings made but then again i dont know all the ins and outs. I do agree with the majority of the changes and decisions he has made but your never going to agree with someone 100%
Its really a thankless job. He doesnt get paid (i dont think, if he does then its absoloute peanuts!) and he looks at it like a full time job.
I know i wouldnt be able to do as good a job as he is doing and i dont think there are many people who would.
Hes doing a fine job!

beth
24-06-2007, 12:22 AM
you know, it seems sometimes people only use this forum to complain about the way it's run. you know, you can use this forum without even taking management into consideration?
how about we all move on now?

---MAD---
25-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Hey,

anyway

Thanks -- Joe
What secrets are you referring to about the help desk :S?

Hecktix
25-06-2007, 10:32 PM
if you dont like MAD, leave.

or you could just

GROW UP!

today
25-06-2007, 10:33 PM
i dont like him but i dont think me not liking him should get him fired

So i voted no, keep him :)

What secrets are you referring to about the help desk :S?
No doubt something like "theres no staff in there all the time" lolll. :rolleyes:

Dentafrice,
25-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I am suprised actually.

Very suprised.

I have actually noticed changes with MAD being GM.

Its actually getting better, I am veryyy suprised.

I am still banned :( But I guess it has to stay that way unless MAD turns nice and unbans my hard earned account.

Good luck mad. =]

today
25-06-2007, 10:36 PM
I am suprised actually.

Very suprised.

I have actually noticed changes with MAD being GM.

Its actually getting better, I am veryyy suprised.

I am still banned :( But I guess it has to stay that way unless MAD turns nice and unbans my hard earned account.

Good luck mad. =]
i highly doubt it but keep hoping (Y)

---MAD---
29-06-2007, 04:08 PM
No doubt something like "theres no staff in there all the time" lolll. :rolleyes:
I don't think thats a secret though.

I am waiting for the thread starter to reply now :).

Foobar
29-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Ever since he's became General Manager or w/e, he's been a lot better. There hasn't been one flame about him, besides just a few complaints in the "Congratulations" thread, but they didn't even let him do his new job before complaining. Plus, I myself think that he's doing better. My answer is no.

Dentafrice,
29-06-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't think thats a secret though.

I am waiting for the thread starter to reply now :).
he wont

hobo
29-06-2007, 04:13 PM
people should stop stressing over who has certain internet jobs. seriously.

reindeer.
29-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Tbh, I'd prefer him to keep the general manager job, but I think we need a fresh face on the forum.

kerychuk
29-06-2007, 04:48 PM
The people who are complaining about ---mad--- are the people who have had bad experiences with him. Ive never met the guy and i think he's done a great job as the manager on here.

micky.blue.eyes
30-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey,

anyway

Thanks -- Joe

You say most people have had a bad run with him, does this include you? I seriously doubt that MAD's work affected you in a bad way so I don't get why you created this thread.
I think MAD is doing a great job, which is pretty obvious because why would sierk give the GM position to somebody who's doing a bad job?

Alkaz
30-06-2007, 10:30 AM
How can you say that :(

MAD is a cool dude. He is active all the time on the forum and habbo +he has to manage the sites. He is doing a superb job and i wish him the best and hope he dont go for a long time.

H0BJ0B
30-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Lol. Your funny and weird. Maybe you've got the wrong guy, because ---MAD--- hasn't done much wrong... Maybe --MAD-- but not ---MAD---!

Paulio
30-06-2007, 11:19 PM
i didn't used to like him but he seems to have done a v.good job. i think you should all give him a chance tbh.

Liam!
30-06-2007, 11:19 PM
MAD's fine, he's always been helpful to me.

Lol. Your funny and weird. Maybe you've got the wrong guy, because ---MAD--- hasn't done much wrong... Maybe --MAD-- but not ---MAD---!
lmao you got them mixed up. (:

English
30-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I think ---MAD--- can relieve himself is he so pleases.

Ostinato
30-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Thats just mad...

Lmao sorry - couldn't resist.

danny-dyer
18-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey,

anyway

Thanks -- Joe

mads a quality person wats he ever done to upset you? *Removed* pls?

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not avoid the filter and do not bump old threads.

PenguinFluid
18-08-2007, 07:09 PM
mads a quality person wats he ever done to upset you? *REMOVED* pls?
You upset me by bumping this thread -.-

Proof!
18-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Dont see why MAD should be fired :S It's obvious isn't it. Dont annoy him....

My vote = no

81g
18-08-2007, 07:12 PM
no cause without him habbox forum wouldnt be what it is now

PenguinFluid
18-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Dont see why MAD should be fired :S It's obvious isn't it. Dont annoy him....

My vote = no
You do relise how old this thread is dont you

Lost-Shark
Definately NOT!

MAD is a great Manager and sierk has made a brill choice, he is hardworking and also fun to chat to at the same time.

What you are saying is stupid, there are no secrets in the forum, apart from the staff forums which members cannot see.

MAD becoming MADDER was a laugh made by him, it doesnt mean he is really MAD at someone.

PenguinFluid
Lol at everyone replying to this thread
SOMEONE BUMPED IT , THIS IS OLD AND IT WAS WHEN SOME PPL DISLIKED MAD , GET OVER IT

Lost-Shark
18-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Oh right lol. :S

Thanks Jake

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!