PDA

View Full Version : Trading Runescape for Habbo USA

Clesven
22-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello! I'm currently trading Runescape gold and/or an account for Habbo USA furniture. Please post back here or PM me to trade.

I have gold to trade you and I also have a level 123 account with 99 Attack, Strength, Defense, Hitpoints, and 73 Prayer. I can prove the account by meeting your in-game. He also has Bunny Ears, Full Mime, and 4 Skill Capes! (If trading Runescape accounts for Habbo furniture is not allowed, then please just remove that part of the post.)

Please also leave your Habbo name.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Thread merged with duplicate thread.

Actor
22-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Pm me the name of account?

Clesven
22-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Pm me the name of account?

I PMed you the name. Thank you for your interest!

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Duplicate post due to merge.

Clesven
22-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Hello! I'm currently trading Runescape gold and/or an account for Habbo USA furniture. Please post back here or PM me to trade.

I have gold to trade you and I also have a level 123 account with 99 Attack, Strength, Defense, Hitpoints, and 73 Prayer. I can prove the account by meeting your in-game. He also has Bunny Ears, Full Mime, and 4 Skill Capes! (If trading Runescape accounts for Habbo furniture is not allowed, then please just remove that part of the post.)

Please also leave your Habbo name.

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Moved from Habbo Trading to Runescape Trading.

Clesven
22-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry, it doesn't let me edit, so I'll have to double post. A person has offered me 3 thrones on Habbo USA, but she wants the information first and hasn't even showed me the thrones yet, but I haven't asked to. Anyways, is there anyway that I can get an administrator or site owner or somebody to mediate this trade? Thank you!

Elkaa
22-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Afraid not, Clesven. Even if you did get scammed, we couldn't do anything about it as we're not afflated with neither Habbo, or Runescape.

Clesven
22-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Well this "Wii" person is trying to trade me and I just noticed that she, even if it is a girl, joined in May 2007. She didn't want to use a MM saying that greed gets the better of people, and most of the vouches in her signature aren't even about her. I suggest you guys look over Wii, and she said she would give me 3T's for my acc. but none of her chars have thrones in their rooms, and then she said it's in her hand, and I told her to get on and show me, and she hasn't PMed me back since. She responded within 5 seconds until now. *****.

"Wii" is a scammer.

I'm still buying HC's/rares for gold and selling my account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!