PDA

View Full Version : new found glory

YoManGo!
23-06-2007, 09:55 AM
are considerably better than you.

English
23-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Probably my 2nd/3rd favourite pop-rock/punk-pop band. I only have Catalyst and Sticks and Stones but those are bloody good albums. Some of the newer stuff is pretty good(the self titled) but in my opinion Sticks and Stones is just one of those albums you gotta love. Having said that you'll end up posting you hate it!!

Antallica
23-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I have a cd by them, i think there **** tbh.

YoManGo!
23-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Probably my 2nd/3rd favourite pop-rock/punk-pop band. I only have Catalyst and Sticks and Stones but those are bloody good albums. Some of the newer stuff is pretty good(the self titled) but in my opinion Sticks and Stones is just one of those albums you gotta love. Having said that you'll end up posting you hate it!!

the self titled, catalyst and sticks and stones are all amazing. that last album was a bit gay though. i cant listen to catalyst when i need to go pee, coz i will end up peeing myself. its that good!

*hums all downhill from there*

man the choruses are so good.

English
23-06-2007, 11:01 AM
the self titled, catalyst and sticks and stones are all amazing. that last album was a bit gay though. i cant listen to catalyst when i need to go pee, coz i will end up peeing myself. its that good!

*hums all downhill from there*

man the choruses are so good.
I personally think they are THE catchiest pop-punk group.
Blink have that serious real issues thing about them.
Green Day have that (or had that) punk-ier edge about them.
NFG have that fun catchy side to them.

That's my opinion anyway.

YoManGo!
23-06-2007, 11:55 AM
yeh i agree on that one.
new found glory are probably my favorite coz i love catchy stuff.
and his vocals are pretty sweet.

Charlie
23-06-2007, 12:15 PM
NFG are an amazing band, i have all of their albums apart from their self-titled one, and if you ask me they get better each time, they're amazing live as well. :P

beth
23-06-2007, 01:04 PM
i saw them in december? i think. actually went to see their support, but i stayed to see nfg and was glad i did, cause they're actually immense.
aye.

Jõnathan
23-06-2007, 01:22 PM
You are a lying scoundrel. Plus your music taste isn't the best ever either.
Anyway... I haven't heard much of NFG, basically just the Catalyst era, but they are WELL GOOD.

English
23-06-2007, 02:35 PM
How can you say that when you like bloody Trivium?

Jõnathan
23-06-2007, 02:59 PM
How can you say that when you like bloody Trivium?
He has no mind LOL
I have possibly some of the most diverse tastes in music - I've got Dizzee Rascal and 30 Seconds To Mars on my iPod
lol...

Seren
23-06-2007, 08:41 PM
wow, there's actually a band we both like..

are considerably better than you.

kooldude23
23-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I personally think they are THE catchiest pop-punk group.
You are forgetting Jimmy Eat World !

NFG are great, always have been.

:Liam
23-06-2007, 09:55 PM
I love them! I saw them live 2 years ago in hammersmith palais (sp?) they rocked!

samsaBEAR
24-06-2007, 08:35 AM
He has no mind LOL
I have possibly some of the most diverse tastes in music - I've got Dizzee Rascal and 30 Seconds To Mars on my iPod
lol...
i have Dizzee Rascal on mine, then I have like screamy stuff like heavy heavy low low, and bring me the horizon, i think that may be a bit more diverse :P

i think i might have their latest one, cant remember, but i really liked it. i used to sing along to the words so much.

English
24-06-2007, 10:34 AM
i have Dizzee Rascal on mine, then I have like screamy stuff like heavy heavy low low, and bring me the horizon, i think that may be a bit more diverse :P

i think i might have their latest one, cant remember, but i really liked it. i used to sing along to the words so much.
Speaking of diverse music, I have 3 of Dizzee's albums on my Zen, some bmth, then some stuff by the 3 tenors, then some stuff by DJ Tiesto, then stuff by Blink, then Arctic Monkeys, then some full on hardcore like Champion, then classical stuff like Canon. I win;)

Janeisntpleased
24-06-2007, 10:32 PM
love 'em. went watching them last year, was amazing.
sonny is one of my all time favourite songs.

Charlie
24-06-2007, 10:45 PM
love 'em. went watching them last year, was amazing.
sonny is one of my all time favourite songs.

Yeah, that's an great song.

I know most of the words to all of their songs minus the first album, and i've been obessed with listening to them loads, gotta love 'em :P

samsaBEAR
25-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Speaking of diverse music, I have 3 of Dizzee's albums on my Zen, some bmth, then some stuff by the 3 tenors, then some stuff by DJ Tiesto, then stuff by Blink, then Arctic Monkeys, then some full on hardcore like Champion, then classical stuff like Canon. I win;)
shush please

YoManGo!
25-06-2007, 05:30 PM
**** having diverse taste
i like rap and punk and everything else is gay.

summer
25-06-2007, 07:16 PM
never listened to them. might have to check them out now though..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!