PDA

View Full Version : Purple's Poll Of Greatest Limited Edition Of 2006/07'

Fez
23-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Games have been taken advantage of Limited Editions since late 2007. There sales seem to be managing quite well, since gamers said that ''We want to experince a bit more than the game, we want to see it's origins and it's storyline within it's storyline".

I myself have bought every Limited Edition for the most anticipated games of 2006. I still plan to do so through 2007.

So many games have lined up there Limited Editions with

Extra and Exclusive maps (Lost Planet : Extreme Condition)
Art Booklets (Gears Of War)
Making Of DVD (Stranglehold)
Special Casing (Halo 3)
Full Strategy Booklet (Mass Effect)
Art Cards (Shadow Of The Colossus)So I have all of these (or planning to get them) and I can say Limited Editions are worth it.

But which one is the best for value? I have the 5 most anticipated games in my Poll. Vote for the bestest for value in your terms, please note, if you have any suggestions to add to the poll I will consider the suggestion.

Happy Voting.

Fez
23-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry for the double post but just a few announcements

- I shall update the forum every 6 hours, with the record of which Limited Edition is winning

- All suggestions must be PM'd to me, do not post them here unless my
account dies or something

Happy Voting

P.S Lost Planet : Extreme Condition - Limited Edition is winning so far with 2 Votes

Energizer
23-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Sorry for the double post but just a few announcements

- I shall update the forum every 6 hours, with the record of which Limited Edition is winning

- All suggestions must be PM'd to me, do not post them here unless my
account dies or something

Happy Voting

P.S Lost Planet : Extreme Condition - Limited Edition is winning so far with 2 Votes

We can see which is winning, you don't ned to tell us y'know.

Fez
23-06-2007, 01:45 PM
'ite, cancel the first announcement or something.

Anyone got a suggestion for the poll?

Azul
23-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Where's Bioshock, that comes with a Big Daddy figurine, and the GTA4 limited edition comes with loads of extras too.

Fez
23-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh damn forgot that

How do you add to your own poll ?_?

Fez
24-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Umm... sorry for double post...

BioShock Collector's Edition and GTA IV Special Edition have not been confirmed for a UK release.

That is why I cannot add them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!