PDA

View Full Version : awesomer

348GTS
23-06-2007, 02:38 PM
i'm going to china in like 1-2 years! For my parents 20th anniversary my mom says that we're all going to beiging or however you spell it to see the olympics. its going to be cool! I'm going to florida this year with my best friend, then the year after that china, then i'm going with the same friend to the winter olympics in vancouver, and florida in that same year.

AWESOMEr

Moved by Mr.Sam (Super Moderator) From Discuss Anything (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54).

LeftForDead
23-06-2007, 02:50 PM
China is mint, but the signs are hard to read ive heard:P
and if your going for the olympics then i guess your going next year:P

348GTS
23-06-2007, 02:56 PM
lol maybe i should try and learn chinese!

CrazyColaist
23-06-2007, 03:18 PM
i dont like china tbh :[

but hope you have a nice time

Jordie
23-06-2007, 03:20 PM
sounds really good:)

luke-p
23-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Thats nice :) Hope you have a great time on all your holidays :P

Shawnstra
24-06-2007, 04:53 AM
i'm going to china in like 1-2 years! For my parents 20th anniversary my mom says that we're all going to beiging or however you spell it to see the olympics. its going to be cool! I'm going to florida this year with my best friend, then the year after that china, then i'm going with the same friend to the winter olympics in vancouver, and florida in that same year.

AWESOMEr

Moved by Mr.Sam (Super Moderator) From Discuss Anything (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54).

Beijing* I have went to China lots of times, its so so, but for the olympics, they are making it much better. Enjoy yourself :)

lol maybe i should try and learn chinese!

I know Chinese, I can teach :P

China is mint, but the signs are hard to read ive heard:P
and if your going for the olympics then i guess your going next year:P

Naa, they are going to make the area around the olympics very tourist friendly.

Grig
24-06-2007, 10:06 AM
China is a great place, there are tons of things to do. And everything is modernising there in time for the olympics.

Btw you going to Hong Kong on your stop?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!