PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried..

Grimmauld
23-06-2007, 03:34 PM
If my girlfriend hangs out with her guy-friends so much?

luke-p
23-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Abit more detail would help, normaly no dont worry because people can have friends without 'Like Likeing' them

Grimmauld
23-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Abit more detail would help, normaly no dont worry because people can have friends without 'Like Likeing' them
Yeah, I feel bad for doubting her because she has guy friends.. but whenever she mentions them I always get a feeling that makes me sad.. I feel selfish but I like her a lot and I want her to myself even though that's not possible..

FlyingJesus
23-06-2007, 05:40 PM
It's perfectly natural to be jealous, don't worry. In a way it does show you care, just don't go mental on her as she'll think you don't trust her etc. - just tell her your concerns and talk it through with her.

Grimmauld
23-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Mmkay, thanks, I'm just afraid she'll be mad at me for feeling this way.. but she's been nagging on and on and she's mad at me now because I won't open up to her, I'm going to try to open up to her more often.

Lycan
23-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah don't go insane about jealously make sure she has her space but make sure she knows that you get jealous .... if you say i'm jealous she'll make you feel like a fool thats loved. if you just go mental then she will just make you feel like a foooool.

just use words like 'over protective'

dirrty
23-06-2007, 05:54 PM
relationships are based on trust. if there is no trust, there is no relationship. just trust her. if she does do something, then you know that you were commited in the relationship and she wasnt.

Sunny.
23-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Jealousy is natural, happens to everyone. Happens to me all the time. Talk to her about it and she'll be careful ... Hopefully

Good luck :)

Grimmauld
23-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I opened up to her and she's happy that I did, thanks everyone!

Kissed
23-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I wouldnt worry about it if she's always been good mates with boys.
When I have boyfriends, they always say the same thing about me. I've always got on better with boys rather than girls. Seriously don't worry about it, she probably just enjoys boys company rather than girls'! (In a friendship way ^_^.)
If she's flirting than its a different story.
but make sure you never make her choose between them and you :].

DiscoPat
24-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Don'y worry about it mate, its just like how you have female friends :) Trust her

Grimmauld
25-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Don'y worry about it mate, its just like how you have female friends :) Trust her
I hardly have any female friends.. I have some which are her friends and whenever I hang out with them, she's there.

summer
27-06-2007, 06:21 AM
It's perfectly natural to be jealous, don't worry. In a way it does show you care, just don't go mental on her as she'll think you don't trust her etc. - just tell her your concerns and talk it through with her.
i think he's got it spot on there ^^

Antallica
27-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Ive just started a relationship with this girl. and trust me, im going to be jealous when shes with other lads.

BellyButtons
27-06-2007, 07:43 PM
why not go and talk to her male friends too it might help

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!