PDA

View Full Version : *cri*

Pyroka
23-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I guess this is a really really stupid thing to say, but I chipped my tooth *criii* It looks bloody awful in my eyes, my dad just keeps on sayin "OH NOBODY NOTICES IT" and tbh it is a bit small, but I hate it. God damnit, why did my prom have to be THIS THURSDAY!? ARGH!!! ... Sniffle. Anyway, does anyone know if you can fix it or somethin, cuz it's seriously doing my head in and I only did it a few hours ago..

dirrty
23-06-2007, 05:12 PM
just go to the dentist and seek advice.

Pyroka
23-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Thats what I'm going to do on Monday, cuz it's shut atm... I was more wondering if anyone has had it like, unchipped (such great vocab) and how they do it. I've went through utter hell with my teeth and this is just like the 50th time I've had problems with my lil' toothiez.

Eamonn
23-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Not to worry, go to the dentist and they will cap it, will look as good as new and nobody will ever notice!

Pyroka
23-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Hmm yeah, but I was just looking up that and on a website it said $500 to $3,100 which would be around £250 to whatever else... Thing is I don't have that much money right now. Dya know if its free under the NHS? >_> Urgh it's irritating me so much, it's just a small chip but it's seriously noticeable when you're sorta close up.

EDIT: Ooo I found what someone did as an alternate: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=416187&in_page_id=1774&in_page_id=1774&expand=true pmsl.

Eamonn
23-06-2007, 05:31 PM
No seriously I chipped my tooth, you go to the Dentist and they fix it on the NHS if you are under 16, I don't know if it is capping it exactly but it fixes it, it looks as good as new so don't worry.

clarissa !!
23-06-2007, 05:34 PM
my sister broke her front tooth a few weeks ago, she went to the dentist and they fixed it using the white stuff for fillings and like rebuilt it, and its free on the NHS if your under 16.

Soka
23-06-2007, 07:51 PM
my proms this thursday too :P err don't worry about it, i'm sure it won't make that much of a difference to the prom or you can get it capped but i'd advise going through NHS if you want cheap although there will be a long wait, well after the prom i'd say :P

Andeeh
23-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Try dentist ;P

good luck with prom aswell!

Nightrose
23-06-2007, 09:39 PM
lol proms suck < mine was last friday

get it capped =D it will look as good as new

lAdmire
30-06-2007, 06:41 PM
You can go the dentist && get a little veneer that fits right in place to fill in the chip. Happened to my mom she was eating curry goat with the bone && it chipped her tooth so she booked an appointment at the dentists, got a veneer to fill in the tooth && it looks PERFECTLY normal.

Tink
30-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh Dear We Dont Have Proms :P Lucky [Not So] Us

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!