PDA

View Full Version : .Ca // Disaray [Gairett MacIver]

Wiley
23-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Those of you who play .ca and knew Disaray he was sadly taken off life support.

Yeh watch mods probably removed this thread init but where else am i gonna post it especially since he was a complete legend and if you do your bleeding sick. :\

Yeh this may be old news to .ca hotel init but idc. Its proper stiff seen as he is talked about shiz loads on .ca now.

Anyway heres the full story.

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=ebb9d774-fbfd-430e-ac90-969027e9af08

You
23-06-2007, 06:19 PM
That's sad :( - RIP.

Ashhizzle
23-06-2007, 06:38 PM
RIP ~ that put a tear in my eye

Art
24-06-2007, 01:21 AM
...that is so sad :(

Duck Hunt
24-06-2007, 02:26 AM
For you lazy habbos who are too lazy to read the story here:

Prince George teen who received a four-organ transplant 10 months ago passed away Saturday at Vancouver General Hospital.

Last August, Gairett MacIver, 19, received a new liver, pancreas, stomach and bowel during a 12-hour surgery at Toronto General Hospital in which his spleen and gallbladder were also removed.

He was given only a slim chance of surviving the surgery, but after many ups and downs, he was well enough to go home in January. Gairett's unknown condition began in 2001, when he broke his legs five times in 18 months.

Doctors concluded the mysterious condition involved an arterial-veneous malformation in the bowel that would bleed out, causing damage to his stomach and liver.

Gairett was forced to return to Vancouver a couple of months after being released in order to be treated for graft-versus-host disease, a common side-effect of transplants, which caused a rash.

Shortly after returning to Prince George, Gairett began having breathing problems and was taken to Vancouver by air ambulance on May 17. He has been in hospital since, battling pneumonia.

On June 11, Gairett had a tracheotomy, a surgical procedure performed on the neck to open a direct airway through an incision in the trachea.

For the previous two weeks, he'd been intubated with a tube through his mouth because he was unable to breath on his own.

On Saturday at 12:44 a.m., his grandmother's birthday and the day before Father's Day, Gairett was taken off life support.

Thats sad :( why would they do that? :( they just gave up and probally didnt bother trying..

lew!
24-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Tbh everyone is like omg ill miss you when they dont even know them

Art
24-06-2007, 03:44 PM
who said ill miss you?? :\

Wiley
24-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Tbh everyone is like omg ill miss you when they dont even know them

So what? At least they have some respect tbh.

CrazyColaist
24-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah i met him at Phoneix's help desk

RIP

Antony
25-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Thats really sad. RIP.

Why the hell would the staff ban his account? Pathetic.

Pyroka
25-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Thats sad :( why would they do that? :( they just gave up and probally didnt bother trying..

He probably requested it, I really do feel sorry for him... No-one deserves that destiny, and he must've just gave up at the end knowing that he probably wasn't going to survive. :( That really is a sad tale, but I have to say that he is courageous for going through that many operations, an inspiration to most.

RIP.

Wiley
25-06-2007, 05:24 PM

Someone had his pass, Hence the RIP Rooms. So they banned it to stop it being disrespected. :rolleyes:

boxesofcats
09-07-2007, 02:00 AM
Thats really sad. RIP.

k well Im meg (boxesofcats on .ca) and people we're hacking his account and it had been sold around to a few people. So I got the account, and changed the info, then permed it. So people would stop using it

unit
09-07-2007, 08:26 AM
k well Im meg (boxesofcats on .ca) and people we're hacking his account and it had been sold around to a few people. So I got the account, and changed the info, then permed it. So people would stop using it

How did you perm it? and your banned :o

Shawnstra
09-07-2007, 09:03 AM
Oh well, RIP :(

Earthquake
09-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Read this before, but its always sad to hear someones died from habbo.

boxesofcats
11-07-2007, 04:51 AM
How did you perm it? and your banned :o

ye i got a 7 day ban. but im unbanned now.

and uh. me and my friend jess sent out msgs saying like we were selling furni for rl cash. and all that stuff. and it got permed for scamming.

Wiley
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Which **** -Repped me and said "Uncalled for" for **REMOVED** making this thread. Idiots. Leave your name next time noob.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter, thanks :)

Verrou
13-07-2007, 02:44 AM
So who's is Disaray?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!