PDA

View Full Version : Got an application form for ASDA! xP

Ostinato
23-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey

I just got an application form for ASDA, hehe. :)

Just wondering if any of you currently work for ASDA or have went through the application process?

I'm aware there is a group interview if I get through stage 1 lol, so was looking for some information on that... A mate of mine who works in asda, said that in his interview they made them pretend they were chickens...? Haha :P

Also, any tips on filling it in...?

As well as this, I'm a bit stuck for references as I can't go back to school to get them! lol

Lµke
23-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey

Just wondering if any of you currently work for ASDA or have went through the application process?

I'm aware there is a group interview if I get through stage 1 lol, so was looking for some information on that... A mate of mine who works in asda, said that in his interview they made them pretend they were chickens...? Haha :P

As well as this, I'm a bit stuck for references as I can't go back to school to get them! lol

I applied for ASDA myself at christmas, and worked there over the christmas period for 12 weeks, and i loved it.

The group interview is relaxed, and everyone found it quite funny, and even enjoyable! Just remember to participate in everything they do, and make general conversation with those around you, and you'll do fine.

If you pass that stage you will have a meeting with the manager of the departments you choose at the end of the group meeting and then they offer you the position.

Ashhizzle
23-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey

My brother got rejected from tesco's when he applied :)

You'll get into asda obvvv

Ostinato
23-06-2007, 06:38 PM
My brother got rejected from tesco's when he applied :)

You'll get into asda obvvv

Rofl, what do you mean by that... haha

Xarea
23-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Rofl, what do you mean by that... haha

He means Tesco has higher standards.

Jamie!
23-06-2007, 07:04 PM
i got a one for morrisons today, better get in.

My mate tried for B&Q but he failed on the personality test lol.

Eamonn
23-06-2007, 07:21 PM
i got a one for morrisons today, better get in.

My mate tried for B&Q but he failed on the personality test lol.
You need personality to get into B&Q O.O
At my local one, their all grumpy buggers :X
Anyway good luck on Asda, I know someone who is working there for work experience, I laughed when I saw their bright green fleece.

Soka
23-06-2007, 07:29 PM
ive just got app for morrisons but i wana get one for asdas too cos the green fleece rocks

it should be like any normal interview for a job i'd say

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!