PDA

View Full Version : [DS] FF3

Lozzoling
23-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I've had to restart like 4 times.
There's a lack of savepoints.
As soon as you get out of the first town the monsters deal out like 16 damage to your 50 health.

;[

Neil
23-06-2007, 09:21 PM
I've had to restart like 4 times.
There's a lack of savepoints.
As soon as you get out of the first town the monsters deal out like 16 damage to your 50 health.

;[

You save in the pause menu lol, leave the first town when you've done the tasks and stuff, pause it and save it, train up so you stand a chance in the cave at Kuzas or whatever, my bro got it today, I've been playing and training up to try do that cave bit

PaulMacC
23-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Pokémon is the best.

Final Fantasy is 2nd best RPG ever but Pokémon is the best.

WiFi Record is 52-6

52 Wins and 6 Defeats.

Team is in signature.

Neil
24-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Pokémon is the best.

Final Fantasy is 2nd best RPG ever but Pokémon is the best.

WiFi Record is 52-6

52 Wins and 6 Defeats.

Team is in signature.

This has nothing to do with Pokemon..

Axel
24-06-2007, 08:44 AM
FF is definately better, 12+ games so far, each with different storylines. Pokemon is just the same storyline... well it hardly has a storyline, you just catch more pokemon every time.

Neil
24-06-2007, 08:48 AM
FF is definately better, 12+ games so far, each with different storylines. Pokemon is just the same storyline... well it hardly has a storyline, you just catch more pokemon every time.

Exactly, pokemon has different storys each time but in the end you're doing basically the same thing over and over and over again =/

Lozzoling
25-06-2007, 03:18 PM
*****!!! i didn't realise you could properly save in the world map.

its well easy now.

Neil
25-06-2007, 03:53 PM
*****!!! i didn't realise you could properly save in the world map.

its well easy now.

Lol, have you done that mith ring bit?

Lozzoling
25-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Lol, have you done that mith ring bit?

Yup, pretty fun.

Now i'm in a Gnome village, everyones tinyyyy

Neil
25-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Yup, pretty fun.

Now i'm in a Gnome village, everyones tinyyyy

What do you do on the mith ring bit? :S Do you just get a mith ring from a one of them shadow things or something?

Lozzoling
25-06-2007, 09:27 PM
What do you do on the mith ring bit? :S Do you just get a mith ring from a one of them shadow things or something?

No, you go to Cids airship in the desert.
Fly to the castle.
Talk, find really good sword after Griffin trap.
Fly to cave about castle.
Find secret passageway.
Defeat Djinn with Sara.

Neil
25-06-2007, 09:35 PM
No, you go to Cids airship in the desert.
Fly to the castle.
Talk, find really good sword after Griffin trap.
Fly to cave about castle.
Find secret passageway.
Defeat Djinn with Sara.

There is no airship o.O

Axel
25-06-2007, 09:39 PM
In every game, there is someone called Cid with some sort of flying device/airship.

Neil
25-06-2007, 09:46 PM
In every game, there is someone called Cid with some sort of flying device/airship.

I was thinking the exact same thing, I think it was 4, maybe 5 but there was a character named Cid and he had an air ship aswell lol

Lozzoling
25-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Cid is in alot of FF games, i think.

You have to talk to one of the ghosts which is Cid, who tells you that you can use it.

Then go to the desert.

Neil
25-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Cid is in alot of FF games, i think.

You have to talk to one of the ghosts which is Cid, who tells you that you can use it.

Then go to the desert.

Yea just figured that out :P just got a Wight Sword ^^

Ashley 12344
26-06-2007, 07:23 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing, I think it was 4, maybe 5 but there was a character named Cid and he had an air ship aswell lol

7, he flies Ragnarok (I believe). He wants to be an astronaut :)

In no way is pokemon as good as Final Fantasy. Maybe X-X2, but never 7 8 or 9!

Neil
26-06-2007, 07:27 PM
7, he flies Ragnarok (I believe). He wants to be an astronaut :)

In no way is pokemon as good as Final Fantasy. Maybe X-X2, but never 7 8 or 9!

X is awesome :o X2 was stupid though lol

Axel
26-06-2007, 07:33 PM
I only know 6+, but in six there's just some random guy called Cid who flies the airship, in 7 Cid is a main character who flies the HIGHWIND, in eight Cid is a head teacher of the main character's school thing, and the whole school turns into an airship, in 9 Cid is the king of a region who is obsessed with building and flying airships, in 10 Cid is one of the main character's uncles who flies the airship and I don't know about 12, except there is a person in there called Cid.

I'm such an FF nerd, it's cool.

Neil
26-06-2007, 07:42 PM
I only know 6+, but in six there's just some random guy called Cid who flies the airship, in 7 Cid is a main character who flies the HIGHWIND, in eight Cid is a head teacher of the main character's school thing, and the whole school turns into an airship, in 9 Cid is the king of a region who is obsessed with building and flying airships, in 10 Cid is one of the main character's uncles who flies the airship and I don't know about 12, except there is a person in there called Cid.

I'm such an FF nerd, it's cool.

So Square Enix like Cid and Cid flying airships?

Axel
26-06-2007, 07:46 PM
It's one of their things they put in every/most games, like all the 3D games with the exception of FF8 usually have the main character with blonde hair, and usually spikey too (Cloud, Zidane but not spikey, Tidus, Vaan) and the main villains usually have silver/grey hair too (sephiroth, kuja, seymour, vayne). Also the Biggs and Wedge duo have been in a lot of their games.

Ashley 12344
26-06-2007, 07:50 PM
It's one of their things they put in every/most games, like all the 3D games with the exception of FF8 usually have the main character with blonde hair, and usually spikey too (Cloud, Zidane but not spikey, Tidus, Vaan) and the main villains usually have silver/grey hair too (sephiroth, kuja, seymour, vayne). Also the Biggs and Wedge duo have been in a lot of their games.

Wedge and Biggs you mean :P Its that way in the cards on FF8. They were mint.

Wedge and Biggs were good in 7, and died at the sector 7 plate collapse :) And in 8 their a Galbadria duo. Haha I bum FF too much.

The bad guys usually have something unique too. Sephiroth his long sword, Kuja his dragon thing. The sorceress' had their magic and all that bonding lark.

Axel
26-06-2007, 08:02 PM
And Seymour had his... long fingers?

Ashley 12344
26-06-2007, 08:11 PM
And Seymour had his... long fingers?

I dunno :P
I'm more a 7 8 9 person :)

Axel
26-06-2007, 08:17 PM
They're all good to me except 8, but I'm not really following the storyline of FF12. All different people from different empires having battles, it's all so confusing. Guess I shouldn't have skipped the opening movie when all of this was supposed to be explained to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!