PDA

View Full Version : training help - combat

StripedTiger
24-06-2007, 09:10 PM
im not on runescape atm but i have a pretty good idea what my levels are.

attack - 40
strength - 41
defence - 40
range - bout 5 (lols)
magic - 20 odd

i get my range up when i have members cos i use throwing knives - but im non-members atm n i need advise on where to go to get up levels fast.

any ideas?

p.s - aparent from keldagrim, is there any good non-members places for food? like lobbys? i cant find anywhere n i need food to train >.<

Charlie
24-06-2007, 09:19 PM
I can supply you with about 1k free lobbys if you want, as i'm fishing them and have quite a few. But, as for places to train, i don't really know where to say for non-members.

UDunKnow
24-06-2007, 09:38 PM
You need a weapon to train not food. :D

Neversoft
24-06-2007, 09:44 PM
:o Didn't know you played rs. I'd recommend you kill guards. :) You can even get to 50 range quite quickly from ranging guards. Thats what I did and all I used was the highest bow I could wield and iron arrows. :P

StripedTiger
24-06-2007, 10:08 PM
I have an addy battle axe and sword :)

I have steel kite shield, steel plate skirt, steel full helm and an iron plate body. :P Need a few more smithing levels before i can do steel plate body ^_^

the thing i find annoying with ranging is that you dont always pick up all the stuff you've fired ;o or some lil noob runs n grabs the stuff :P
so within an hour or so i dont have arrows / knives left n i gotta make more :P

Putal
24-06-2007, 10:24 PM
What's your Runescape name?

Ihaveapetgoat
24-06-2007, 10:28 PM
for melee try guard / zombies, and in members the rockcrabs as they hit low but have high hp. as for range, just train on cows till about 20 then try stuff like barbarians as i found this quick. also hill giants as the big bones you get are good prayer XP if you wanna get that up and theyre some good magic runes drops aswell :) Hope this helps.

Redmoon Evil
25-06-2007, 07:31 AM
I think I have rune long you can have in bank, not sure if I still have it so I'll give you 40k for new one if I don't

StripedTiger
25-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Putal, my runescape name is AquaeBengal :)

rawries thats very generous of you :)
and you too redmoon evil :):)

Ihaveapetgoat thanks for that advice ^_^ atleast now iknow why people love rockcrabs so much xD

Neversoft lol :P ive been playing runescape since last summer ;o :D
ive just never really focused oncombat - ive been working on mining, wc, fletching more then other skills ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!