Actor
24-06-2007, 09:31 PM
I want good combat level

And good money making skills aswell :)

I want NO recoveries/bank pin.

PM me for my msn :)

Can pay in habbo/rs btw

DO NOT GO FIRST

From what i gather people trust me on here so yeah :)

Vouches would be very nice thanks :)

Lime_Jello
24-06-2007, 11:45 PM
From what I've seen so far.. Actor is safe <3

:P

Wyked
25-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't accuse other members of being untrustworthy.

RSTurbo
25-06-2007, 06:20 AM
He is trusted as ^.^ (thats bad btw)

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse other members of being untrustworthy.

le harry
25-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Never traded him so can't confirm.

Actor
25-06-2007, 07:27 AM

Who the hell are you?

le harry
25-06-2007, 07:37 AM
Obviously somebody who has a bitter grudge against you.

Seagy
25-06-2007, 09:54 AM

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't accuse other members of being untrustworthy.

Hes Wyked a very safe dealer :D

^.^
25-06-2007, 10:09 AM

or as trusted as you? ( thats terrible btw )

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse other members of being untrustworthy.

le harry
25-06-2007, 10:15 AM

Yeah, that's gold :rolleyes:

Skillz
25-06-2007, 11:45 AM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming.

Seagy
25-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Well i tradd him my 107 and he changed pass and recovs
I wasnt payed

Ur quit funny.

Btw check Ip's im not wyked tbh/

Skillz u got his lvl 116 or summit.
FOOL!

RSTurbo
25-06-2007, 03:16 PM
lol, how was that a forum bullying comment plz

Actor
25-06-2007, 04:57 PM
From what I've seen so far.. Actor is safe <3

:P

Thanks.

So this is wyked then? I didn't hack your account and you have no proof that i did. You even said you was gonna own the IP that went on it ( Don't know if you did or not but doesn't affect me as i didn't touch your account.

We have NEVER traded so how can you say i am not trusted.

If you're by that, saying i am a scammer then LOL. We have never traded, also you scammed somebody 22mill? Or do i mean your "very close freind" (he's so close he is him)

Also if you are implying i scam just because i didn't want to use a middleman then more fool you.

Oh and skillz, you're making it out like i tried to scam you? I said i'm just trying to check something. What i was checking was that the recovery information you told me was correct and it wasn't. I then told you this and you said "I was going to tell you them after you payed just incase you was like Bash41"

So yeah.

I have done many trades on habboxforum.

Many big trades and for some people i have never traded with to say i scam is real funny. Luta i didn't hack you. Skillz lol @ you.

And the rest calling me a scammer when they haven't traded me, carry on, keep following the herd it suits you.

But for the people i have traded with (Mexel, Dubble, Catzsy and many others) Vouches would be nice.

So yeah still buying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!