PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Rollers - Wait for them, before trading for some!

Groovy
07-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Some habbo rollers have entered the hotel, from the competition winners who won 10 each and the rollers rooms which have some in.

BUT how much are they worth? I have been round the hotel and many habbos are offering 10 hcs - 1 throne for just 1!!! :o

Also, lucky habbos who do have them are asking even 2 thrones EACH!!!

I saw one guy who was even asking 6 thrones for one!! :o (all I can say is good luck mate!!!) :eusa_danc

What would be a good idea or if you don`t want to waste your furni: WAIT UNTIL THE HABBO ROLLERS COME INTO THE CATERLOG!!

That way, you won`t be getting ripped off! :D
(Rumours have been going around that they are coming out on monday 9th!)

We will have to wait and see!!! :p

Wootzeh
07-05-2005, 05:12 PM
is this a news or a rumour?

jam666
07-05-2005, 05:18 PM
do not post multiple threads read the previous post before putting this up i already posted this earlier today so plz dont double post!

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) If you see a rule-breaker please use the 'Report a Post' feature, as it is not your job to warn people.

Matty
07-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Not a rumour or a piece of news. waste of space -.-'

Davisman
07-05-2005, 05:50 PM

True

Groovy
08-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Ok then, please send your views about my news somewhere else. :@
I spent about 5-10 mins doing this news so don`t complain about it..........bet yours int any better... :)

BTW: It is a peice of habbo news..... :p

scottish
08-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Exactly..

Groovy
08-05-2005, 08:35 AM

NOT TRUE!!! You wouldn`t say it about yours..............well you have waste your time writing that.... :p

Bear-Max
08-05-2005, 09:43 AM
How about we comment on this rather than moan about it?

I think it is quite pathetic at how much they're being sold for. I think it's just something inate about Habbos that make them want things; and want them NOW. For instance the Dragon. On the description of Dionysus' "Dragon's Lair" room it said "Coming sooner than you think." And what did Kar010 do? Went and paid 16t for something that appeared in the catalogue minutes later. I really felt sorry for him, but it was a silly thing to do.

scottish
08-05-2005, 09:45 AM

I think it is quite pathetic at how much they're being sold for. I think it's just something inate about Habbos that make them want things; and want them NOW. For instance the Dragon. On the description of Dionysus' "Dragon's Lair" room it said "Coming sooner than you think." And what did Kar010 do? Went and paid 16t for something that appeared in the catalogue minutes later. I really felt sorry for him, but it was a silly thing to do.
its a waste Of Space -.-

Groovy
08-05-2005, 10:03 AM

Bear-Max thank you! :) At least someone has actually commented RIGHT about it.

manga21
08-05-2005, 03:45 PM
i know why do people be so mean and rude about it???? dont be so rude to
people you dont know were do you want him to postt it?? eh? gosh dont be so mean just because you can get anywith it on here

Groovy
08-05-2005, 03:50 PM
i know why do people be so mean and rude about it???? dont be so rude to
people you dont know were do you want him to postt it?? eh? gosh dont be so mean just because you can get anywith it on here

please speak proper english. I don`t quite get it.

manga21
08-05-2005, 04:01 PM
wot i meant is were are you ment to post this thread, and why people have to be so rude about it thats all it getting to me i hate it

Groovy
08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Oh, yes I know, I don`t know why people have to be rude saying it is a waste of space. I spent like 5-10 mins writing out this news and sorting it out and all they can do is be rude. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!