PDA

View Full Version : Throne in cata?

Duck Hunt
25-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I heard a few people talking about the Throne going into the catalog for 30 minutes. I highly doubt it but what're your're views? If the Throne was released alot of the habbos would quit. The dj for 1 hour - (Not sure of value) about 5t, went down to a few HCs
If its released the Throne would probally be worth about 3 hcs

TheGayOne
25-06-2007, 02:39 PM
They never will release it

they've said they never will loads of times

le harry
25-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Where did you find this rumour =/

Putal
25-06-2007, 02:57 PM
There are always rumours about the throne going into the catalogue; it's just people trying to get the value down so they can buy them cheaper.

Although Habbo did once let everyone vote what rare they wanted in the catalogue and the throne was included in that. I think the petal ended up winning.

Jordie
25-06-2007, 03:00 PM
pointless thread really:)

Swp.
25-06-2007, 03:00 PM
A guy called frozen....something said dinos are next so sold them all for 2t lol

--ss--
25-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Read FAQ's , ione's rares will never be sold / deleted.

Meanies
25-06-2007, 03:33 PM
They never will release it

they've said they never will loads of times

they have actually.
When they were doing that thing ages ago when everyone voted what they wanted to be released. BUt it ended up as petal or smmin

Duck Hunt
25-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I heard a few people talking about the Throne going into the catalog for 30 minutes. I highly doubt it but what're your're views? If the Throne was released alot of the habbos would quit. The dj for 1 hour - (Not sure of value) about 5t, went down to a few HCs

Where did you find this rumour =/

Hope tht helps?

The Professor
25-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Yes, because the "few people" are definately a reliable source of information :rolleyes:

Djcafc.
25-06-2007, 06:48 PM

the dj was released for half an hour and was beng gtraded at 10-12 hcs first but when it came back out it went down to 2-3 but i doubt the throne will ever be released again as its in the iones gift and none of the other rares from that have ever been re released as far as i know

Black-Skull88
28-06-2007, 09:30 AM
I highly doubt they would release thrones because majority of people have at least one, and if they are released then the way the supers are valued will change for the few people still playing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!