PDA

View Full Version : Buying level 100+

Joahh
25-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Offering runescape cash, Must have no recovs or bank pin. Post here please.

Sly
25-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Trusted :)

le harry
25-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Conor didn't you have 1 for sale :O

^.^
25-06-2007, 03:43 PM
ive pmed ;)

Brody
25-06-2007, 03:46 PM
joah are trusted

JonJonStress
25-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Trusted.

Sly
25-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Conor didn't you have 1 for sale :O
Yeh but i think he want an acount abit better than the 1 im selling

Joahh
25-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks people. still buying.

^.^
25-06-2007, 04:16 PM
he doesnt want mine ;(

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 04:46 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3743/untitledpd1.png
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/4075/untitleddz0.png

Joahh
25-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Pmd you.

Shrlurp
25-06-2007, 05:12 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming.

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 05:17 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming.

Shrlurp
25-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Isn't a problem. I'd rather i get an infraction then you get scammed.

Joahh
25-06-2007, 05:18 PM
We can use a trusted middleman.

Sly
25-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Use me use me

Shrlurp
25-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I hope you looked at those things conor.

Joahh
25-06-2007, 05:34 PM
I hope you looked at those things conor.
Get over it

Shrlurp
25-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Why shouldn't people know? you even admit it :S

Joahh
25-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Because its obvious no one cares about it, im using a middleman now so no one can get scammed :)

Shrlurp
25-06-2007, 05:41 PM
People obviously care about being scammed you noob.

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll sell you the account if you go first because it's obvious that you have previously scammed. On the other hand, I'm an old school DI member with a lot of trust.

Joahh
25-06-2007, 05:47 PM
ill only buy it through a middleman

^.^
25-06-2007, 05:52 PM
I'll sell you the account if you go first because it's obvious that you have previously scammed. On the other hand, I'm an old school DI member with a lot of trust.

on the other hand your new to this forum with low post count, dont push it.

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 06:01 PM
on the other hand your new to this forum with low post count, dont push it.

So what? I'm an old school DI member. All I've seen so far are scammers with a high post count who change their names constantly. I have had no reason to join these forums before, and the people with high post count just spam the forums with nonsense to seem more trustworthy. Having my name across Runescape as an old school DI member, or having 1,xxx posts on Habbo forums, which one is worth more? :rolleyes:

^.^
25-06-2007, 06:02 PM
tbh i agree with what you've said but then again if you wanna sell use an mm such as royal / legoman rest are not as trustworthy to put it lightly

Joahh
25-06-2007, 06:11 PM
And im willing to use legoman as a mm

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 06:14 PM
I tried to search for "legoman's" posts and their isn't a person with the username "legoman".

Sly
25-06-2007, 06:14 PM
And im willing to use legoman as a mm
Ohh wouldn`t use him if i were you
I don`t think you know him very well...

Joahh
25-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I tried to search for "legoman's" posts and their isn't a person with the username "legoman".

His name is Dan on hbx and his runescape name is Lego_man99

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't want to use a male who likes the color purple, and My Chemical Romance as a middle man. LMAO. He's also a regular member. I would only use a high ranked member of Habbox staff as a MM.

Sly
25-06-2007, 06:25 PM
He was assistant forum manager or sumet but he quitted

Joahh
25-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I don't want to use a male who likes the color purple, and My Chemical Romance as a middle man. LMAO. He's also a regular member. I would only use a high ranked member of Habbox staff as a MM.

He used to be assistant forum mananger, hes the only person im using as a mm your choice.

TheGayOne
25-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Dan is also Joahh brother though so he may be bias?

And dan was super mod and *** forum manager

Rou
25-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Your so far up your own **** its unbelivable.

Sly
25-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Well i like pink and listen to a7x so use me use me use me !!1 *jumps up n down*

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Your so far up your own **** its unbelivable.

Shutup kid. Go try to scam somebody else. Who do you think you are? 15 year old little **** who think he's going somewhere with a little band. Your "bands" webpage doesn't even load. I don't see your ****** bands name on the Road Runner Records official site. You're pretty ******* stupid kid, if you lie about **** like that in RL then I can't imagine how ****** up you are on the internet. I'm just about sick of all the little kids trolling these forums trying to scam and suck at it.

Great, now I found out they are brothers. HMMMM let me see now. Why the hell would I use your brother as a MM, I might as well trade with you directly, are you ******* stupid? Wait a second, you're a proven scammer. MAYBE THAT'S WHY! I'm just going to ask Brian to sticky this sale at DI and get some real offers with people who aren't ******* ******s.

Let me guess Mr. big record label, you have a skateboard and can't even ollie aye? The kids at school call you a poser and you get dumped by fat chicks? *****. All the bands I saw on the Road runner Records site are ******* horrible anyways. Nickleback, Megadeath, LMAO. God man, this really is a **** hole and I'm happy to be rid of it, peace posers and little *****. If you're wondering, yes, I'm a ******* fantastic skater.

Sly
25-06-2007, 06:42 PM
His band is great actualy

Joahh
25-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Shutup kid. Go try to scam somebody else. Who do you think you are? 15 year old little **** who think he's going somewhere with a little band. Your "bands" webpage doesn't even load. I don't see your ****** bands name on the Road Runner Records official site. You're pretty ******* stupid kid, if you lie about **** like that in RL then I can't imagine how ****** up you are on the internet. I'm just about sick of all the little kids trolling these forums trying to scam and suck at it.

Great, now I found out they are brothers. HMMMM let me see now. Why the hell would I use your brother as a MM, I might as well trade with you directly, are you ******* stupid? Wait a second, you're a proven scammer. MAYBE THAT'S WHY! I'm just going to ask Brian to sticky this sale at DI and get some real offers with people who aren't ******* ******s.

Let me guess Mr. big record label, you have a skateboard and can't even ollie aye? The kids at school call you a poser and you get dumped by fat chicks? *****. All the bands I saw on the Road runner Records site are ******* horrible anyways. Nickleback, Megadeath, LMAO. God man, this really is a **** hole and I'm happy to be rid of it, peace posers and little *****.

Your not even di and account trading is strictly against the rules on di so i think your a wannabe. Ok then lets use harlot as a mm then.

Sly
25-06-2007, 06:48 PM
My fee is 200% soz

Rou
25-06-2007, 06:54 PM

Let me guess Mr. big record label, you have a skateboard and can't even ollie aye? The kids at school call you a poser and you get dumped by fat chicks? *****. All the bands I saw on the Road runner Records site are ******* horrible anyways. Nickleback, Megadeath, LMAO. God man, this really is a **** hole and I'm happy to be rid of it, peace posers and little *****. If you're wondering, yes, I'm a ******* fantastic skater.
Road runner are Madina Lake etc. Hah your such a fool Nickleback anit on Roadrunner sorry. You only go onto there main site if you have known albums out, prooves how much you know about the music industly. Oh and also id like to add are you some what sexualy frustrated? Because you sure do act it

TheMellowFellow
25-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm wanabe DI? Are you a ******* moron? LOL. I have 3.3k and am old school, and every single member knows me. You're an idiot.

LOL. Keep on lying through your teeth dumb ****. Just go to the main site and it shows all your band **** is lies. *****, you don't even know what bands are under the label. ******* ******* kid.

Joahh
25-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Lols wannabe

Sly
25-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Calm down

Rou
25-06-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm wanabe DI? Are you a ******* moron? LOL. I have 3.3k and am old school, and every single member knows me. You're an idiot.

LOL. Keep on lying through your teeth dumb ****. Just go to the main site and it shows all your band **** is lies. *****, you don't even know what bands are under the label. ******* ******* kid.
Wow your amazing you can swear. Teach me your ways!

Joahh
25-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Closed due to spam (wannabe mod)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!