http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2485/moo_cards_top_story.png

GoldenMerc
25-06-2007, 04:27 PM
What are they ment to do?
Good find

Pyroka
25-06-2007, 04:27 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/moo

The link is wrong on the announcement :P Erm.. This looks different!

Ah-hah, how it works:

Make your very own pack of MOO Cards

It's easy to make Habbo MiniCards.
Go to www.moo.com/habbo (http://www.moo.com/habbo), and tell us the name of your Habbo and the Hotel you live in.
Design your cards by choosing a colourful background and your habbo's mood, pose or speech bubble.
Personalise the backs of the cards with text, coloured backgrounds and special Habbo icons.
Finally, enter your address and payment details. That's it! Simple!
If you don't have a Habbo, we have plenty to share, head over to: www.moo.com/habbo/choose.php (http://www.moo.com/habbo/choose.php) and you can use one of ours.Erm... Alright then! You get the cards delivered to your door by MOO and you can only pay by real currency, not credits. ;P

FishyCrackers
25-06-2007, 04:30 PM
What ever next? Habbo curtins and bed sheets?

Pyroka
25-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Well they've already done Habbo cushions, so I wouldn't put it past them lol.

Swinkid
25-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Thats not news i rember that its been in the hotel befor

Robby
25-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Thats not news i rember that its been in the hotel befor

Still Uk news :D

Niall!
25-06-2007, 04:36 PM
"And so fans of Habbo invent the new game- The Habbo trading card game!

Players can battle in 7 different rooms complete with set attacks including-
The kick button- A 1 hit K.O
The call other player a noob attack- Demoralises your enemy! -50 HP
Last but not least
I HAV MORE FERNIZ DAN U- attack that double the amount of HP your character has.

Rumour has it that the rarest card is the Callie card with the only attack
I LUVS JAFFA CAKES <3 Which instantly kills every other Habbo in the game

Sources say there will be a few Nintendo DS games based around this new trend but others say that's alot of crap"

:Act
25-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I love them. I know for some ppl theyll call it stupid
and tbh its hippocritical cuz habbo are encouraging u give out ur personal details but....
I think for things like party invites n im moving into my own place soon, theyll be great change of address cards :D
I know im getting some. I think theyre so retro n kitch. Booooyak

Ashhizzle
25-06-2007, 04:42 PM
LOL l4m3

You
25-06-2007, 04:44 PM
This was posted ages ago... There's a part on the moo site where you enter a code and you get 10 free cards... Apparently there will be an email sent to users with a code.

25-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Oooh all habbo users will get 10 Free cards? Thatd be cool. i doubt you'd be able to customise those tho.. prob just generic :l

dannyisnotamazing
25-06-2007, 04:52 PM
lmao, they've not even give a promo code. when skype did this with MOO cards, they give one. haha.{:

Jordy
25-06-2007, 04:54 PM
There's 1 very good feature about them, which'll help a lot of fansites, enough said.

They look decent stuff, but for a crap price, not to mention they're a bit pointless?

I was thinking about fansites could give them out, but the text box isn't big enough for a url so mess's up :P

Ashhizzle
25-06-2007, 04:54 PM
lmao, they've not even give a promo code. when skype did this with MOO cards, they give one. haha.{:
is skype still around? LOL!

unblock me on msn xx

Duck Hunt
25-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Rofl if bought some itd cost LOADS to ship it to America where i live ;]

Robby
25-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Would be good if they gave us 10 free each :D

-Eliminate
25-06-2007, 05:00 PM
if ur clever and dnt wna pay greedy sulake

jus copy into word each image wen ur desinging

print it out on your printer

LOL :)

forgot to say stick it sum card and u gt your moo card thingy

25-06-2007, 05:02 PM
lol tbh £10 for 100 is cheap
its a similar price for regular business cards, but these are rly snazzy imo
Im defo gunna get some :P
and i wonder if habbo will give out promo codes :l
i dont think theyd be *that* stingy ..

myke
25-06-2007, 05:06 PM
*cough* sad *cough* Why pay for them when you can just prt screen them?

25-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Tbh, i cba prt scrning, cutting out, having a poorer quality, and wasting my time when i could be doing something else.
£10 for 100 good quality cards is cheap tbh. Most business cards are the same price, so its actually good value imo

Niall!
25-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Tbh, i cba prt scrning, cutting out, having a poorer quality, and wasting my time when i could be doing something else.
£10 for 100 good quality cards is cheap tbh. Most business cards are the same price, so its actually good value imo

Um
£10 on habbo?
NO THANKS

Jordy
25-06-2007, 05:20 PM

What would you use them for? Your not gonna hand them around your maths class room 'OH HI EVERYONE, I'M COMING AROUND GIVING MY NEW HABBO CARDS OUT, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY HABBO HOME, THE URL IS PROVIDED ON THE BACK'

q25
25-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Promo code: Freebie

but: You were too slow off the mark. All the packs for this promocode have been claimed

:)

...I would NEVER get them though, not even if they paid me to get them.

dannyisnotamazing
25-06-2007, 05:26 PM
is skype still around? LOL!

unblock me on msn xx
omg whywould i block you? :{ im nt even on lol

and yeah it is. :D:D

iJoe
25-06-2007, 05:27 PM
hmm some people don't get this at all

Moo is a company which makes business cards, they team up with things we use (teenagers) such as habbo, skype and maybe in th future Msn

Habbo arnt gonna really say, here you can make cards with a habbo on, but we dought your that sad to pass them out to people

you can add w.e you want to the back,

the fronts dont have to be habbo styled, remove the /habbo

habbo will probly e-mail us all with a promo code soon,

£10 for 100 business cards is cheap :)

anyways..... it might have a stupid name but its a good company imo

25-06-2007, 05:31 PM
On the back u can put anything u like
so u can put like ur telephone number
myspace URL
name
address
whatever you like really
on mine, i aint having anything to do with habbo name or w/e

Jordy
25-06-2007, 05:45 PM
On the back u can put anything u like
so u can put like ur telephone number
myspace URL
name
address
whatever you like really
on mine, i aint having anything to do with habbo name or w/e

I'd feel sad, if a girl went upto me 'can I have your number'
'oh sure *gets out habbo card* hey there you go, it's my myspace, telephone and mobile number on the back'
'What's the image on the front?'
'Oh it's of my Habbo'

I'm not saying Habbo is sad and you should be ashamed of going on it, but y'no?

Keep Habbo ONLINE. Remember Habbo's a second life, not a real life?

Sony.Com
25-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Pretty pointless I think.

Whos gonna pay $20 for some pieces of paper? You can print them off at home:P

25-06-2007, 05:58 PM
U can print off ur own pics tho :P
doesnt have to be habbo

tho i think the habbo ones are rly kitch n modern. :P

xzl.
25-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I'd feel sad, if a girl went upto me
'can I have your number'
'oh sure *gets out habbo card* hey there you go, it's my myspace, telephone and mobile number on the back'
'What's the image on the front?'
'Oh it's of my Habbo'

lol that made me laugh :rolleyes:
yeh i think its kinda stupid...
-.-

@xP
25-06-2007, 06:08 PM
What ever next? Habbo curtins and bed sheets?

LOL proberly. they already have bags and T-shirts lol.

This is awfull.

Revivalry
25-06-2007, 06:32 PM
I can see it now.. People running into school and chatting with each other:
Person: Hey i got my habbo cards, wanna play?
Person2: Sure, i got a lost_witness
Person: Cool i got some swapsies, wanna see?

2 weeks later:
TV Advert: Habbo Hotel: Rise Of The Silver Moderator now launched in cinemas along with a very shockwave-ish game on xbox 360 and ps3! In cinemas HABBOWIDE NOW!

LMAO

Djcafc.
25-06-2007, 06:46 PM
What are they ment to do?
Good find

think there just decoration cards but on the title it says calling cards so there might be writing on the back

Jordy
25-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I can see it now.. People running into school and chatting with each other:
Person: Hey i got my habbo cards, wanna play?
Person2: Sure, i got a lost_witness
Person: Cool i got some swapsies, wanna see?

2 weeks later:
TV Advert: Habbo Hotel: Rise Of The Silver Moderator now launched in cinemas along with a very shockwave-ish game on xbox 360 and ps3! In cinemas HABBOWIDE NOW!

LMAO

Habbo read this forum, please don't give them ideas :P

WarezKid
25-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Habbo read this forum, please don't give them ideas :P

No wonder :rolleyes:

They do anything that the members of this forum say, It always true ;)

sim
25-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Ive seen Habbo staff pics of them on Habbox lmao. 8Freak8 had one.

Earthquake
25-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Who the hells going to buy these....

You go to school

you; HEY YOU GOT THE LATEST HABBO CARDS?!
m8; what you on
you; check dis out, my habbo!!!!1
m8; laugh out loud
you; i got callie!!! very rare!!!

Duck Hunt
25-06-2007, 07:38 PM
"In a world without jaffa cakes, The only one to save us is some noob wearing a bakini *DUN DUN DUN Duuuuunnnnnn* "Noob in a bakini: ZOMG Callie ate my jaffa cake!" *slapslap* "Callie: RAAAAAAARGHHHHHH" "Towns folk: Zomg bakini noob you saved us!" "Noob in a bakini: No problem. Remember kids, buy habbo cards, put your first and last name on em and your address. Ah the hell with it put your phone number down too so you can get a call from Me, MJ in a bakini, i, i, i Mean Noob in a bakini!"

Yeah. real smart sulake :rolleyes:

Markness.
25-06-2007, 07:47 PM
:o on a non habbo related matter...
they look pretty cool, you can make your own ones with your images [ not habbo ] and have all your info on the back :p

i might get some

25-06-2007, 07:51 PM
I think a lot of ppl are getting these confused with Trading Cards like Pokémon
These are pretty much business cards for kids without a business. Just a way of giving contact information easily. So instead of scribbling it down on paper or forgetting ur number or w/e, u can have these in ur bag or wallet, and if u need to give a lot of info at once, just give one of these over :)

Antony
25-06-2007, 08:12 PM
I think a lot of ppl are getting these confused with Trading Cards like Pokémon
These are pretty much business cards for kids without a business. Just a way of giving contact information easily. So instead of scribbling it down on paper or forgetting ur number or w/e, u can have these in ur bag or wallet, and if u need to give a lot of info at once, just give one of these over :)

Not really, it's for saddo's who want to spend £10 on some silly paper with your Habbo on the front, which in the end of the day is promoting Habbo? You seem to think their business cards, when the only business they are is Habbo?!

You seem to be trying to convince yourself that these are professional lol - They're nothing good but a silly image of your Habbo and woa, you can put your Myspace URL on the back? woa, £10 for advertising two things at once?

It's pointless.....

lew!
25-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Why not just print them off lolol?

today
25-06-2007, 10:45 PM
there not exaclty hot.

Can I use Habbo coins to pay for my cards?
I’m afraid not. We will happily take your dollars, pounds and euros though.

LOL.

Duck Hunt
26-06-2007, 04:07 AM
Of course they'll happily take it -.-

Shawnstra
26-06-2007, 05:35 AM
To introduce Habbo to your mates. Like a Habbo business card. Stupid idea tbh :P

Jordy
26-06-2007, 06:10 AM
Not really, it's for saddo's who want to spend £10 on some silly paper with your Habbo on the front, which in the end of the day is promoting Habbo? You seem to think their business cards, when the only business they are is Habbo?!

You seem to be trying to convince yourself that these are professional lol - They're nothing good but a silly image of your Habbo and woa, you can put your Myspace URL on the back? woa, £10 for advertising two things at once?

It's pointless.....

Well said +rep

PriceTags
26-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Who the hells going to buy these....

You go to school

you; HEY YOU GOT THE LATEST HABBO CARDS?!
m8; what you on
you; check dis out, my habbo!!!!1
m8; laugh out loud
you; i got callie!!! very rare!!!

they're contact cards, not trading cards.

"In a world without jaffa cakes, The only one to save us is some noob wearing a bakini *DUN DUN DUN Duuuuunnnnnn* "Noob in a bakini: ZOMG Callie ate my jaffa cake!" *slapslap* "Callie: RAAAAAAARGHHHHHH" "Towns folk: Zomg bakini noob you saved us!" "Noob in a bakini: No problem. Remember kids, buy habbo cards, put your first and last name on em and your address. Ah the hell with it put your phone number down too so you can get a call from Me, MJ in a bakini, i, i, i Mean Noob in a bakini!"

Yeah. real smart sulake :rolleyes:

wth? none of that makes any sense.

I'm almost considering buying some. I am a fan of Habbo items - I have an orange t-shirt with a DJ deck on! I don't wear it though, I wouldn't be seen dead in public with it on... maybe on holiday, but it was too big for me when I bought it. I don't see why you're all so ashamed of going on Habbo... it's a bit of a kiddy looking site, but it's aimed at people our age, so there's nothing to be ashamed of...

26-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Imo, this Moo Cards thing has backfired. The MOO Site doesnt deal solely with Habbo. If u look around u can get other types of cards, including uploading ur own photos, or selecting from their own database of pics. N theyre really nice too. So tbh since browsing, i much prefer now the database of pictures that they have. They look much more visually pleasing, and doesn't give the connotation that ur a computer geek :)

Vee
26-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I actually quite like the look of these Moo Cards.

On Habbo AU they sent all habbo club members a message about it and included a promotional code for 10 free cards for the first 200 people. I ordered mine a couple of days ago and the status of the order is 'printing'.

Of course I won't be offering them to other people or showing them around. However they could be useful for bookmarks etc. I also made a couple that just had a background that couldn't be recognized as habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!