PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER - Who wins? You decide.

Mizki
23-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Aye, I am afraid to say I am a fan of Big brother. Actually it is very weird, I was watching the late live version of BB last night - and I thought, OMG I must be very odd - watching people sleeping - that's all it was! And yet I couldn't manage to turn off my TV.

Well this years BB is very strange - The housemates are all a bit, different in one way or another. I have grown to like a few though. I think Stu has a good sense of humour, but he is a bit boring. Marco is a nice guy, but I think he would drive me crazy if I had to spend a few hours with him. Nadia, she is one of the most normal charactors in the house, if you forget her man/woman opperation. Michelles stare freaks me out - and Ahmed sleeps too much. Oh and he looks down to woman. Kitten, enougth said. Jason is very cute but, every sentance he says, has at least one swear word in it! like Victor, who does he think he is?! Vanessa, I think is a very nice person - but maybe she should consider other peoples beleifs and situations a bit more. Daniel - nice chap - but there is somthing very fake about him. Emma seemed a nice but very out spoken and loud mouthed girl.

So, I think maybe Nadia will win BB 2004....

What do you think?

Anitar
24-06-2004, 01:02 PM
:eek: You forgot Shell!! How could you do that?! I luv Shell and personally I want her to win!!

Mizki
24-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Shel! She is the sweetest person in there, but maybe a bit too quiet? I think she may be playing the goodie two shoes :rolleyes:

Anitar
24-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Hmm I dunno 'cos she can be kinda outrageous when she wants... She's one of the kind ones in there aswell though.. She's always friendly

properclone
24-06-2004, 03:29 PM
I want Stu to win,
He is insane :eek:

Anitar
25-06-2004, 04:02 PM
What is it with Stu and all this cowboy stuff?! And why does he want that cowboy hat so badly?! Weeeeird

JackHb
25-06-2004, 06:09 PM
it will have to be either stuart or nadia!!!
---------------------------------------
i want to go in there!!! MWHAHAHA

artjomf4
25-06-2004, 06:59 PM
my mum dont let me watch because she thinks it is getting too rude and violent.

A-K
25-06-2004, 07:42 PM
I didn't really get into big brother at the start this year. Yes, I watched the first one but they all seemed like weird people to me. I did watch a few episdoes and then got more into it - It was the fight that then got me hooked, rofl - that was such great television and it was really fun to watch. The only thing I hated though, was the fact that everyone tuned in that night to watch the fight they'd all heard about, and then they only showed a little bit of the fight in the last 15 mins, with the other 50 mins being boring.

There was much more to the fight that they showed us :(

Emma was great, She was funny, hyper and made me laugh - I think they were mad to get rid of her, especially seeing as she didn't start the fight off, it was Jason. She just then got involved with Victor and then took the blame for the whole house.

I think BBLB (big brother's little brother) is quite good to watch too, but as for this Big Brother's E-Forum, well thats just silly. lolz

Hope you have enjoyed reading my long, spread out opinion. hehe :D

GELHEAD2004
25-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I want none of them 2 win it lol! Personally they are all D*** H**** and i dunno how they even got on big brother but it makes great tv! :)

Edited by Andrew-Kevin: There is no need to through insults, please post nicely :)

shrubs
25-06-2004, 09:29 PM
I think marco should win even though he acts and sounds like a girl lol.
I don't watch Big Brother much though.

Cush!lad
28-06-2004, 04:12 PM
I think Dan should win, he seems so genuine. But then again, you can never tell. I would have loved Kitten to win :p Cos that would have been funny

Mizki
28-06-2004, 05:10 PM
I was watching BB last night - and Marco makes me laugth! He was in the tub on his own and no-one else was around, he was just splashing, singing and dancing - I couldn't help but laugth!

dudey345
02-07-2004, 04:00 PM
i want stu to win but victor and jason to go out i hate them and i hate becky

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!