PDA

View Full Version : [Official] WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2008 Information Thread

Wayne
26-06-2007, 10:50 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a4/SVR2008.JPG/200px-SVR2008.JPG

Okay, well I've done some research on the game that will be released in November the 9th of this year, and I have found some good information regarding the game. I've seen threads about it being on multiple consoles, but this thread I have made is for information, screen shots, features, roster etc. Feel free to add to this list with all information etc you find out as I would like this thread to be an official WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2008 thread.

http://caws.ws/svr2008/screens/015.jpg

Features:
• WWE 24/7 Mode was announced, which will combine Season and General Manager mode elements. It's not 100% known at this time if both GM Mode and Season mode have been removed, but it seems to be that way. The theme of the mode is that you're a WWE superstar who wants to become a WWE Legend. As opposed to winning a match at WrestleMania, your goal will now be to become a WWE Legend. In order to do that, you will have to complete a long list of objectives. A created wrestler will take longer to get to "Legend" status as opposed to someone who's already an accomplished superstar like Undertaker. You will start out on RAW or SmackDown! and you can switch shows throughout your time in the mode. There will also be specific created superstar paths.

• The mode that will have players training their characters, coping with injuries and managing their brand. "This year it's all about being a legend."

• There will be multiple character development options, stat tracking and career goals will guide players to the ultimate achievement of becoming a WWE Legend.

• New storylines, cut scenes, and story branching immerses the player into the WWE world.

• An improved interface and load times guide the player through multiple years of WWE programming.

• There will be 8 "Superstar Fighting Styles" which differentiate superstars from each other. These styles offer specific strategies and abilities that other wrestlers won't have. Styles work in different ways, so it's up to you to learn how to use it for each match type. Each superstar has a primary style and a secondary style. You will only have a special move for your primary style. You will be able to apply Fighting Styles to created superstars and the in-game wrestlers. However, there will be limits depending on weight classes. For instance, Kane can't be a high flyer.

Brawler: Will be proficient in striking with special moves related to striking.
Dirty: Proficient in dirty tactics such as hiding behind the referee, shoving the referee into their opponent, and use of the "con-chair-to." If you hide behind the referee, you are invincible.
Hardcore: They will have special abilities with weapons and will be proficient in no-dq matches. Also, they will be able to use the environment in ways others can't.
High Flyer: Will have more aerial moves than other styles. They will be able to launch themselves over the ropes and other areas, unlike other styles. Four confirmed High Flyer attacks include a Corkscrew Plancha to the outside, an Asai Moonsault to the outside, the West Coast Pop Springboard Hurricanrana, and Sabu's Springboard Side Kick.
Powerhouse: If a powerhouse stores a special, they'll be able to use it to kick out of any pin. Also, they will be able to use the ring as a weapon (slamming into corners, powerbomb on steps).
Showman: A cocky and arrogant wrestler, they taunt and get the crowd into it. They will lower their foes momentum (think HBK, Orton, and even Undertaker.)
Submission Artist: Will be proficient in holds and have special abilities related to that.
Technician: Technicians will be proficient in reversals and technique. They will be able to reverse moves others can't.

• The "Struggle Submission System" gives users analog grappling control and the ability to adjust how much pressure their holds have. The "motion blending" system works the same for both offense and for defense. Players will add pressure on the analog stick to add pressure on the move. The system is described as a "cat and mouse game". The person getting the move done to can leave his or her stick alone and offer no resistance to the hold, or work it to one side and try to power out of the lock. The system adds strategy and will go back and forth.

• The DS version will have touch screen control and will be different than "traditional wrestling games".

• ECW superstars, arenas, and weapons will be included. ECW will have exclusive match types and weapons.

• There will be three announce teams. (Probably J.R. & King on RAW, Joey Styles & Tazz on ECW, and JBL & Michael Cole on SmackDown!).

Nintendo DS Info:
• Will have touch-screen-based moves.
• Is being developed by Amaze.
• Will have more than 80 holds.
• Will have a complete Season Mode with multiple storylines.
• Will feature 20 grapplers from RAW, SmackDown!, and ECW.

Nintendo Wii Info:
In addition to intuitive motion-based controls, THQ hopes to make the game accessible to the broadest number of users possible with faster, more arcade-like gameplay, and less emphasis on simulation-style elements (for example, there will be no stamina meter). But that's not to say the game won't have a deep feature set. Building upon previous versions of SmackDown vs. Raw, the Wii version will include eight different fighting styles: Technical, Submission Artist, Showman, Powerhouse, High Flyer, Hardcore, Dirty, and Brawler. The fighting styles won't only allow the wrestlers to behave more like their real-life counterparts, but will give them unique special moves available only to their style. Powerhouses, for example, can mightily kick out of any pin if they have a finishing move stored in reserve, and Dirty wrestlers can push the referee at opponents.

On Wii, you can actually make a punching motion with the Wii remote to punch, a lifting motion to lift an opponent up by the throat, and then a downward movement to chokeslam him to the mat. A demonstrator even mimicked DX's infamous crotch-chop with the nunchuk and remote to make his character, Triple H, perform the taunt in-game.

Neversoft
26-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Hmm, sounds pretty cool. :) Wonder what it'll be like on the Wii though. I can't help thinking it would be difficult to control.

Wayne
26-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Hmm, sounds pretty cool. :) Wonder what it'll be like on the Wii though. I can't help thinking it would be difficult to control.

Yeah, I was thinking of buying it for the Wii, but I'm not sure. I saw a video of some kids playing it on the Wii and all they're doing is trying to grapple each other. :rolleyes:
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzlhrJlsiSI

Neversoft
26-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I was thinking of buying it for the Wii, but I'm not sure. I saw a video of some kids playing it on the Wii and all they're doing is trying to grapple each other. :rolleyes:
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzlhrJlsiSI

Looks like it'll wear you out more than Wii Sports does. :P That was uploaded in march though, they've probably improved the game alot since then. We'll just have to wait and see, but I'll be buying it. :P

Wayne
26-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Looks like it'll wear you out more than Wii Sports does. :P That was uploaded in march though, they've probably improved the game alot since then. We'll just have to wait and see, but I'll be buying it. :P

Yeah. I will buy it but I dunno which platform for. I don't have much room to play it on my Wii as my room is really small and I imagine it to be more complex on the Wii as oppose to the PS2 for example. I'm getting it for PS2 for the meantime.

Frodo13.
26-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't watch wrestling at all anymore, but the games are just great. This will defo be on my Xmas list [PS3]

You
26-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Good thread Wayne, thanks for finding the info!

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:15 PM
No problem, glad you found it handy. :) As I said, I'll try and keep the thread updated with the upcoming game info.

You
26-06-2007, 12:17 PM
No problem, glad you found it handy. :) As I said, I'll try and keep the thread updated with the upcoming game info.
Hopefully they will add the normal season mode back into the game and i most definitely hope they don't change the controls, again. :P

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Hopefully they will add the normal season mode back into the game and i most definitely hope they don't change the controls, again. :P

Lmao, yeah. I hated the new control system so I changed it in options to controls D type so they were simple and like the other Smackdown games. ;)

Edit:
Expected Roster so far:

Male Wrestlers
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
Edge
Elijah Burke
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Marcus Cor Von
Ric Flair
Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker

Divas
Ashley Massaro

Commentators
Joey Styles (ECW)
Tazz (ECW)

You
26-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Lmao, yeah. I hated the new control system so I changed it in options to controls D type so they were simple and like the other Smackdown games. ;)

Edit:
Expected Roster so far:

Male Wrestlers
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
Edge
Elijah Burke
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Marcus Cor Von
Ric Flair
Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker

Divas
Ashley Massaro

Commentators
Joey Styles (ECW)
Tazz (ECW)
Lol, i did that also, took me a while to figure out how to do those new mini-move things on the game, where you grapple and press the right analogue stick down.

Woah, thankfully it's in the early stages at the moment, that roster is short.

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Lol, i did that also, took me a while to figure out how to do those new mini-move things on the game, where you grapple and press the right analogue stick down.

Woah, thankfully it's in the early stages at the moment, that roster is short.

Lol, yeah that took me a while too. I still haven't unlocked the ECW arena, Stone Cold or completed all the challenges lol. They're too hard. :( Anyway, yeah the roster is short but they have quite a lot of time to add to it and hopefully they update the roster with the recent draft picks, like Booker T on RAW. I'm hoping that Benoit stays on the game and Eddie is still playable as a legend. :)

You
26-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Lol, yeah that took me a while too. I still haven't unlocked the ECW arena, Stone Cold or completed all the challenges lol. They're too hard. :( Anyway, yeah the roster is short but they have quite a lot of time to add to it and hopefully they update the roster with the recent draft picks, like Booker T on RAW. I'm hoping that Benoit stays on the game and Eddie is still playable as a legend. :)
Yeah, hopefully, it would be funny to see Vince McMahon on the roster, seems he was the ECW champ for a few months. :P

I unlocked all the challenges, even did the Mickie James vs The Great Khali where you can't leave the ring :P, foolishly i deleted the game save from my hard drive on 360, gotta do it all over now to get the last 2/3 achievements. :'(

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, hopefully, it would be funny to see Vince McMahon on the roster, seems he was the ECW champ for a few months. :P

I unlocked all the challenges, even did the Mickie James vs The Great Khali where you can't leave the ring :P, foolishly i deleted the game save from my hard drive on 360, gotta do it all over now to get the last 2/3 achievements. :'(

Lol :( I'm hoping for some good legends on the game as well. I want the original ones like The Rock, Austin, Bret Hart, Masked Kane and Eddie but I would like to see a bigger list of legends on it. The legend roster on 07 was quite good tbh.

You
26-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Lol :( I'm hoping for some good legends on the game as well. I want the original ones like The Rock, Austin, Bret Hart, Masked Kane and Eddie but I would like to see a bigger list of legends on it. The legend roster on 07 was quite good tbh.
Yeah the roster was quite good, although, i don't think masked kane is a legend, considering he's still an active superstar, i wonder if they will add Sensational Sherri, i think she would be the only diva ever in the HOF to be on a SDVR game?

Tbh
26-06-2007, 12:42 PM
i think you can cancel out benoit from the roster tbh ;(

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah the roster was quite good, although, i don't think masked kane is a legend, considering he's still an active superstar, i wonder if they will add Sensational Sherri, i think she would be the only diva ever in the HOF to be on a SDVR game?

If they added Sherri they would set a new record, so they'd probz be up for it. She could be HBK's manager if they put alternate attires like they did for non masked Kane with the masked version. So there could be old school HBK which would be good if they did old school HHH for when they had DX back in the day when HHH wore tights.

i think you can cancel out benoit from the roster tbh ;(

I doubt it tbh. He's already confirmed on the game and it would be disrespectful if they removed him since they kept Eddie Guerrero in the Smackdown game series.

You
26-06-2007, 12:48 PM
If they added Sherri they would set a new record, so they'd probz be up for it. She could be HBK's manager if they put alternate attires like they did for non masked Kane with the masked version. So there could be old school HBK which would be good if they did old school HHH for when they had DX back in the day when HHH wore tights.

I doubt it tbh. He's already confirmed on the game and it would be disrespectful if they removed him since they kept Eddie Guerrero in the Smackdown game series.
That is another thing they also need, alot more ring attire for different superstars, in the WWE shop for 2007 you could only unlock two new outfits for JBL and HHH (If i remember correctly).

Wayne would be right, it would be disrespectful, i'm pretty sure we'll see Benoit in the legend's part of the game if / when they make a 2009 version but for sure he won't be removed from 2008.

Wayne
26-06-2007, 12:50 PM
That is another thing they also need, alot more ring attire for different superstars, in the WWE shop for 2007 you could only unlock two new outfits for JBL and HHH (If i remember correctly).

Wayne would be right, it would be disrespectful, i'm pretty sure we'll see Benoit in the legend's part of the game if / when they make a 2009 version but for sure he won't be removed from 2008.

Yeah, you're right they did do alternate attires for JBL and HHH. I hardly ever used HHH's suit as he looked a bit stupid wrestling in it. They should do alternate attires for Kane, when he was masked, Rey Mysterio, when he had multiple colours of costumes, Undertaker, when he was legendary back in the early 90s or the Ministry of Darkness look and probably alternate attires for HBK and HHH. I hope that they edit HHH in this game as he has looked the same for the past few games so I hope he has the DX logo on his pants.

You
26-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah, you're right they did do alternate attires for JBL and HHH. I hardly ever used HHH's suit as he looked a bit stupid wrestling in it. They should do alternate attires for Kane, when he was masked, Rey Mysterio, when he had multiple colours of costumes, Undertaker, when he was legendary back in the early 90s or the Ministry of Darkness look and probably alternate attires for HBK and HHH. I hope that they edit HHH in this game as he has looked the same for the past few games so I hope he has the DX logo on his pants.
That would be cool & more DX'y stuff because they only had one entrance style for DX and you could only do that with two tag partners, so hopefully they'll add a style for a single superstar and another thing that needs doing is the announcers, they need new lines!

Wayne
26-06-2007, 01:01 PM
That would be cool & more DX'y stuff because they only had one entrance style for DX and you could only do that with two tag partners, so hopefully they'll add a style for a single superstar and another thing that needs doing is the announcers, they need new lines!

Lmao yeah. And sometimes when you're wrestling as Eddie, Tazz starts commentating about how Eddie was great, and I'm like "Scuse me, he's wrestling right now :rolleyes:" Also, whenever I wrestle as Eddie, Tazz and Cole always argue about how Cole likes Eddie but then Tazz is like "How come you like it when Eddie cheats to win, but when people like JBL do it, you start getting all stroppy." Oh yeah, whilst I'm on about JBL, he should be put on the commentating team for Smackdown and it would be great if they had Farooq as a wrestler on there too, with alternate costumes for both wrestlers as the APA, but I think I'm just scaling off track here and in dream land. :8

You
26-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Lmao yeah. And sometimes when you're wrestling as Eddie, Tazz starts commentating about how Eddie was great, and I'm like "Scuse me, he's wrestling right now :rolleyes:" Also, whenever I wrestle as Eddie, Tazz and Cole always argue about how Cole likes Eddie but then Tazz is like "How come you like it when Eddie cheats to win, but when people like JBL do it, you start getting all stroppy." Oh yeah, whilst I'm on about JBL, he should be put on the commentating team for Smackdown and it would be great if they had Farooq as a wrestler on there too, with alternate costumes for both wrestlers as the APA, but I think I'm just scaling off track here and in dream land. :8
Haha, i guess they never thought of that, also, you have to admit, when Eddie cheated to win, the way he did it was quite funny sometimes, like when he made it look as if Kurt angle hit him with the title belt and the ref turned to face angle and Eddie was waving to kurt :P.

JBL would be excellent as a commentator on the game. I'm not too fond of farooq tbh, do you know what they're actually planning to do with him on Raw, it's a bit boring listening to him say "DAMN" everytime we see him.

Wayne
26-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Haha, i guess they never thought of that, also, you have to admit, when Eddie cheated to win, the way he did it was quite funny sometimes, like when he made it look as if Kurt angle hit him with the title belt and the ref turned to face angle and Eddie was waving to kurt :P.

JBL would be excellent as a commentator on the game. I'm not too fond of farooq tbh, do you know what they're actually planning to do with him on Raw, it's a bit boring listening to him say "DAMN" everytime we see him.

Lmao, yeah JBL would be a good commentator and Eddie's cheating was hilarious. I like Farooq and the damn segments are quite funny imo. Anyway, I think they should create tag team entrances like you can edit normal superstars' entrances, so you can like, edit one of the person's entrance on the right for instance and then for the person on the left, that would be good instead of choosing from like MNM, DX etc.

You
26-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Yes that would be cool, we wouldn't have undertaker and kane like this then;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz2Hg6pkdw

Wayne
26-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Lmao at that video. The way Undertaker shakes his behind is hilarious. ;)

mangle
26-06-2007, 05:05 PM
I want the Hardy Boys tag team playable again!
I wouldnt mind MVP on it either.
For me , the new control system is GREAT. I haven't played a Smackdown game since "just bring it" on the PS2 and now this is the most played game on my 360!

Wayne
26-06-2007, 05:08 PM
I want the Hardy Boys tag team playable again!
I wouldnt mind MVP on it either.
For me , the new control system is GREAT. I haven't played a Smackdown game since "just bring it" on the PS2 and now this is the most played game on my 360!

Lol, JBI was a good game. The Hardyz are hopefully on it, I don't like MVP but he'd be alright in the game.

Edit: I've just found some magazine scans for the game on a website.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa25/wwerulesbyben/360Gamer-SVR2008-Page3.jpg This is a new camera angle I think as we don't usually see JR's head view from behind when on the announce table.

You
26-06-2007, 05:11 PM
MVP is great. Also, i just realized Kurt angle wont be on the game. ><

mangle
26-06-2007, 05:13 PM
I like MVP's song LOL.
I would like , in the futre to see an inferno match on a game!
I know its next gen stuff but how cool would it be? :]

shokz
26-06-2007, 05:14 PM
gonna be awesome just 8 days before my bday then

hopefully the story mode is better than the old one it wa just the same all the time :rolleyes:

Wayne
26-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Lol, an inferno match would be good but there hasn't been one for ages.

mangle
26-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Was one last year?
Kane vs MVP

MVP Got burnedd!
And also burried alive matches?

Wayne
26-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Was one last year?
Kane vs MVP

MVP Got burnedd!
And also burried alive matches?

The game already has buried alive matches and I can't remember Kane vs MVP as I don't watch Smackdown, only RAW. ;)

mangle
26-06-2007, 05:25 PM
My bad!
I meant Last Ride LOL
When Taker had to face Kennedy :]

And it was a PPV when they had the match so yeah , personally I prefer RAW , but i'll always watch Matt Hardy's matches :]

You
26-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Armageddon 2006, MVP vs Kane kicked it off in an inferno match,

mangle
26-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Armageddon 2006, MVP vs Kane kicked it off in an inferno match,
MVP Decided to wear spandex!
Kane was well prepared as he only had a pair of trousers and skin to burn , not spandex!

Wayne
28-06-2007, 11:15 AM
I've been looking for a more updated roster for the game and tried Wikipedia. Some new superstars have been added.

Announced roster
The following characters were confirmed to appear in at least one version of the game by IGN, Nintendo, and other sources. The day before WrestleMania 23, Nintendo published an article confirming that Chris Benoit was to appear in the game as a Superstar, but due to his and his family's deaths in June 2007, his current status and role in the game is uncertain.

Superstars
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
CM Punk
Edge
Elijah Burke
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Kevin Thorn
Marcus Cor Von
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
The Sandman
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Triple H
Umaga
The Undertaker

Divas
Ashley Massaro

Legends
Trish Stratus

Commentators
Raw - Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler
ECW - Joey Styles & Tazz
SmackDown - Michael Cole & JBL

mangle
28-06-2007, 03:16 PM
At least Punk is on!!
You think benoit will go?

Wayne
28-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure. Quite a lot of fans who used to like him have rejected him after the recent murders.

Brody
28-06-2007, 04:14 PM
should be alot more superstars still to be added:)

Wayne
28-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Yep, it's still early days. More legends and divas along with the main roster to be confirmed as well. Hopefully legends such as Austin, The Rock, Mankind, Masked Kane and Bret Hart will remain on the game.

Brody
28-06-2007, 04:31 PM
id like old skool undertaker as well:)

Wayne
28-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Lol, yeah. I think he was in that attire on Here Comes The Pain. They should do what they did with Kane on Smackdown VS RAW 2007 where they put his alternate masked attire. They should do Undertaker's alternate attire from the old school days. :)

Brody
28-06-2007, 04:38 PM
alot more attires are needed i think:)

mangle
28-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeahh , old school taker was great.
Perhaps like this year when you won a match in season mode you got points to buy legends etc , you could buy alternate outfits. EG Mysterio in red or white.

Wayne
29-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah, like they did with buying JBL's suit and HHH's suit on the 2007 version.

Frodo13.
29-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I never saw the point of HHH's suit:S I hope this 24/7 mode is longer then the season modes, and also a bit more interesting. I hate the way they are pre-set.

Wayne
29-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah. I went through it multiple times with different superstars hoping for something different but it's always teaming up with Daivari and Carlito. :S

mangle
29-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Its different if you start as Edge , its about Cena and HBK.
I just hope you can have twists and turns in 24/7

Jam
29-06-2007, 05:59 PM
5 Year 24/7 Mode
Brian Kendrick And Paul London (Why Are They NOT In SVR07!)
No Chris Benoit
Inferno Match
Last Ride
Ability To Swap Pre-Set Wrestelers Brands
MVP
Ambulance Match
Strecher match
Bull Rope Match
I Quit Match
Punjabi Prison Match
Casket Match

Wayne
29-06-2007, 06:00 PM
5 Year 24/7 Mode
Brian Kendrick And Paul London (Why Are They NOT In SVR07!)
No Chris Benoit
Inferno Match
Last Ride
Ability To Swap Pre-Set Wrestelers Brands
MVP
Ambulance Match
Strecher match
Bull Rope Match
I Quit Match
Punjabi Prison Match
Casket Match

Is that your wish list for the game?

Jam
29-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah Lol. I Love SvR But I Only Bought 07 Last Sunday Because I've Been Playing 06 For 2 Years!

Wayne
29-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Yeah Lol. I Love SvR But I Only Bought 07 Last Sunday Because I've Been Playing 06 For 2 Years!

Lmao, I was going to say, the only match confirmed for the game so far is obviously singles and hell in a cell. Referring back to the London/Kendrick question, I do not know why they weren't in the game. They were tag team champions in the making of the game and when it was released. However, their movesets and entrances are in the game. They haven't been confirmed for this year's game yet, but I'm sure they will be added because they're fan favourites.

Jam
29-06-2007, 06:13 PM
The New "Raw" Red Attire Don't Suit Em'! Lol.

Wayne
29-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Lol, I agree. To be honest, I'm not bothered too much about the matches that are in the game, but what I am bothered about is what wrestlers are put in it. I'd love to have a really long selection of wrestlers to choose from and I'd love it if THQ decided to put some attitude wrestlers on it, which I doubt they will.

Brody
29-06-2007, 06:18 PM
ye id also like to be able to switch wrestlers brandd

Wayne
29-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I meant to relate to that earlier. This would be a good idea because I bet THQ won't bother editing who has moved from each brand now after the recent draft. That's a pain when you want a stable to work together in season and one's on Smackdown and the other is on RAW.

mangle
29-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah , im pretty sure that if the Hardys are in the game they wont be able to function as a tag team due to Matt being on Smackdown and Jeff on Raw , the selection of wrestlers could be improved drastically and have some real gems in there.

Juch
30-06-2007, 09:57 AM
i bet cryme tyme wont be in the game :(

mangle
30-06-2007, 10:41 AM
To be honest , im not expecting big things from this till after 2008. They just don't seem to be optimising what the 360/PS3 can do.
Also anyone else know about the whole "Diving out the ring with one touch of a button" thing?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!