PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R Some More..

Fez
26-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Sierra Entertainment has announced that it's going to be a F.E.A.R. (http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/826/826346.html) filled summer, with free multiplayer modes and maps for the haunting shooter available on Xbox Live Marketplace in the coming months.

First up is the Control and Conquer All pack, which features two new game modes and is available now. The download updates existing F.E.A.R. maps by adding control points, which play a big part in the new modes - during a Control match your aim is to seize one of three objective points while defending it from the enemy; in Conquer All the winner is the first team to take control of five strategy points.

Additional multiplayer map packs are promised throughout the summer with the Nightmare, Synchronicity and Bonus packs all scheduled to appear on Live shortly. We'll bring you more information as to exactly what they'll contain nearer their release but for now keep the terror alive by checking out the Control and Conquer All pack, available to download from Marketplace now.

----------------------------------------FROM IGN.COM-----------------
Must... buy... game...again...

Neil
26-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Nice :P and I just got this game the other day, should be good to try out, that might be what the update the other day was all about lol

Fez
26-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm a gonna go rent this game again.
Then buy it in September.
Proberly sacrifice a game or something.

Neil
26-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Gore has improved aswell, when you shoot dead bodies they bleed, and apparently you can shoot limbs off alot more effectivally with the shotgun, but this is just what I've heard, there has deffinatly been a gore update though
And there is a lobby lol

Fez
26-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Lol, I think I'll be able to get this and still have £40 left over from the £600.:eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!