PDA

View Full Version : IGN Get's Halo 3 Artwork

Fez
26-06-2007, 03:36 PM
IGN got Halo 3 Artwork and a few screenshots.

This game is gonna be huge..

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/imgs_1.html

Aflux
26-06-2007, 06:02 PM
This game will be huge, until people put the disc in their XBOX and think... what the hell?

Neil
26-06-2007, 06:23 PM
This game will be huge, until people put the disc in their XBOX and think... what the hell?

Mhm..And why will they think that? Because they realise they've got one of the most well known and best games on the planet and they're not ripping on Sony fanboys about it?

Bear-Max
26-06-2007, 07:40 PM
I didn't think staff were employed to troll the forums? :P

Aflux
26-06-2007, 08:28 PM
I didn't think staff were employed to troll the forums? :P
You haven't seen the staff forums :P

I mean, all the hype, all the build-up and for what... a re-furbished Halo 2?

It's not on my immediate hit list but I'll see what you guys say about it first, not the BETA either because that, sucked.

Oh yeah, lol.

Watch this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ

It made me laugh so hard.

Agent 47
26-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Old, Bungie.net forums have known about this for weeks :P (regular poster ;))

And being honest, the multiplayer isn't what makes the game, it's the campaign. No one cares if the multiplayer sucks (which it won't) because this is the end of an epic trilogy, and is building up to be one of the most famous trilogies ever.

Neil
26-06-2007, 09:27 PM
You haven't seen the staff forums :P

I mean, all the hype, all the build-up and for what... a re-furbished Halo 2?

It's not on my immediate hit list but I'll see what you guys say about it first, not the BETA either because that, sucked.

Oh yeah, lol.

Watch this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ

It made me laugh so hard.

The BETA was everything I expected it to be, it had new content, the graphics were amazing, obviously playing it got tedious because it's only a beta, it's incomplete, anyone that says Halo 3 sucks because the BETA sucks should just go away because it's really stupid and immature to judge an entire game by a beta

And how can you say "re-furbished halo 2"? IT'S A SEQUAL! Did you expect pac-man to be fighting off armies of space invaders or something? Yes they're really going to change everything about the game just to give it a new feel arn't they, because by the way you put it you're basically saying that a sequal should be different because it's a new game, which yes, is partly true but what more did you expect, you haven't even played the campaign, we haven't seen the game in it's complete form yet, so how can you say it's a "re-furbished" version of Halo 2?

Bear-Max
27-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Old, Bungie.net forums have known about this for weeks :P (regular poster ;))

And being honest, the multiplayer isn't what makes the game, it's the campaign. No one cares if the multiplayer sucks (which it won't) because this is the end of an epic trilogy, and is building up to be one of the most famous trilogies ever.
Actually I think everyone cares about the multiplayer (well I personally don't so much, I'm contented with Gears). But Halo 2 is the biggest most successful console multiplayer game EVER. It's why it did so well.

Most were ****** at the crappy campaign (compared to the first one) and the crappy ending. Well I say "ending" but it wasn't even that... it was like the "ending" of The Matrix Reloaded and Pirates of the Caribbean 2: nonexistant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!