PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Anyone looking for a helper??

awelsh
26-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Well ive got alot of spare time on my hands now :)

So, im wondering does any webhost out there need another member of staff?

I will be willing to help you with technical aspects and general help etc...

I have had much previous experience with VPS, resellers, cpanel, plesk, cast-control, vbulletin, invision, phpbb, smf and more.

So anyone looking for help?

thanks, awelsh

Moved by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

Blob
26-06-2007, 05:50 PM
The ASD Centre at our school could use you.

Lol jokes, good that you are using yourself for other people..

awelsh
26-06-2007, 06:12 PM
lol just got spare time :P

I didnt post this in website designing did I???

Mr.OSH
26-06-2007, 06:19 PM
lol just got spare time :P

I didnt post this in website designing did I???

Sorry my mistake + Servers Micro could possibly do with you as a Sales representative, you'd get paid in (%) of each sale, I'd have to check however. Possibly a staff support position could be available too but I know sales is more likely to need you. :)

awelsh
26-06-2007, 06:53 PM
hmm, what support system would I be using to communicate with people? Kayako? or something else?

Ive used all of the ones in fantastico so know my way around them too :)

Mr.OSH
26-06-2007, 07:06 PM
ChatStat Live system. You'd need to be put on a 2 week trial in which we would monitor your progress. You could possibly be put in the position of Sales Team Leader if we employ more people when the new servers are up, this would give you more power and decision making regarding how the company can make more sales. You'd need to speak correct, full English and use the system regularly. :)

awelsh
26-06-2007, 07:56 PM
ok, will I need to download a program to connect or is it all done online?

I will use proper english on it :D only on forums I tend to slip as im typing fast

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!