PDA

View Full Version : [WII] Trauma Center Delayed(UK)

Hatake Kakashi
26-06-2007, 08:34 PM
The second installment of the Trauma Centre series which made it's debut on the Nintendo DS has been delayed on the UK release. Fans of the series in the UK will now have to wait from it's original release date which was June 29th until the 10th August 2007.
Gutted :(

Aflux
26-06-2007, 08:38 PM
This made me lol.

"HARDCORE GAMES ON THE WII".

Yeah, because cutting imaginary people is so very hardcore.

Hatake Kakashi
26-06-2007, 08:46 PM
I never said it was. I like the trauma center series on Nintendo. It's not like I made a thread saying: "OMG, HARDCORE TRAUMA CENTER DELAYED. I'M SO SAD CAUSE IT'S THE NUMBER ONE HARDCORE GAME ON WII!"
Geez, there's no need to flame. If you don't find it interesting, don't post.

GommeInc
26-06-2007, 08:54 PM
I never said it was. I like the trauma center series on Nintendo. It's not like I made a thread saying: "OMG, HARDCORE TRAUMA CENTER DELAYED. I'M SO SAD CAUSE IT'S THE NUMBER ONE HARDCORE GAME ON WII!"
Geez, there's no need to flame. If you don't find it interesting, don't post.
Here here.

Also, doesn't every shoot 'em up including killing imaginary people, or did 3GO not realise his mistake? "/

Also, Resident Evil 4, as far as I am aware, isn't a pathetic game you find on Nintendo consoles. So maybe you should try using your tiny brain and think of something correct to say "/

Aflux
26-06-2007, 08:58 PM
I wasn't aiming that post at this thread in particular.

Also, doesn't every shoot 'em up including killing imaginary people, or did 3GO not realise his mistake? "/
Sorry, I just thought that killing imaginary people was a lot more fun than cutting them open and retrieving bits of metal... although I was obviously wrong...

Also, Resident Evil 4, as far as I am aware, isn't a pathetic game you find on Nintendo consoles. So maybe you should try using your tiny brain and think of something correct to say "/
I know the Wii has some decent games coming to it, but the concept will most probably be poor as shown by previous Wii games.

I want the games to prove me wrong because I'm all for revolutionary things and the Wii is just that - but so far it's let me down.

An opinion can neither be correct or incorrect.

PaulMacC
26-06-2007, 09:06 PM
It was annouced the same time as Mario Party 8.

womanizer
26-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Aw.

I really want this game it was the only really reason I got a wii.

GommeInc
26-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry, I just thought that killing imaginary people was a lot more fun than cutting them open and retrieving bits of metal... although I was obviously wrong...
This makes no sense. Surely cutting open an imaginary person is the same as killing them? To some, retrieving parts of a body maybe considered fun. Your opinion was obviously to start an argument, otherwise you would of been open to the idea "/

I know the Wii has some decent games coming to it, but the concept will most probably be poor as shown by previous Wii games.
The console is new, do you really expect every game coming to the console to be revolutionary? Because that is what you hint in your comment.

I want the games to prove me wrong because I'm all for revolutionary things and the Wii is just that - but so far it's let me down.
You shouldn't have high expectations...

Neil
26-06-2007, 09:32 PM
This made me lol.

I'm quite sick of your posts to be honest...You seem to flame every game you don't like, he never once said the Wii had hardcore games? And quite frankly who cares, people that play games seriously need a life, games are for fun, it doesn't matter how "hardcore" it is, in my opinion Nintendo are the best when it comes to games and consoles, they don't care if the graphics don't look almost real, they don't seem to care much for huge in depth story lines (yea they have them but not in every game) they make game consoles for people to have fun with, which is what sells really, people buy consoles for fun, and Sony and Microsoft have pretty much taken the fun out of games by making it to serious, I mean yea, the games are fun, but half of the time it's not about fun really

Aflux
27-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm quite sick of your posts to be honest...You seem to flame every game you don't like
That just sums up your post tbh.

I cannot have an opinion can I not?

Neil
27-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I cannot have an opinion can I not?

What the hell? That makes no sense at all :rolleyes:

Yes you can have an opinion but you dragged this wii being hardcore stuff out of no where? All you're doing is trying to start an arguement

Aflux
27-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Noooo, I wasn't aiming it at this thread in particular.

I was aiming it at something I read, generally but obviously you guys took it the wrong way.

Fonejacker
27-06-2007, 08:01 PM
This made me lol.

Imaginary? They have always been imaginary you fool since when has games ever been real?

I love my wii. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!