PDA

View Full Version : right why do people not get it

hadouken!
26-06-2007, 10:05 PM
there is no bobba section on this, idk

but has anyone else noticed, excluding a few anomolies, any site that has the domains:

Habbo______.com
______Habbo.comUltimately does not ever get famous. Same with a lot of vB's. They just do not get popular..

Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one in despair that you can now type [any word in the oxford dictionary*]habbo.com and it will come up with something, people don't realise?

Discuss.

*Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is the longest word. I'm not having this antidisestablishmentarialist rubbish anymore, just because you cannot pronounce it.

QuickScriptz
26-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow...... feeling pessimistic today are we :P jk

L!nK
26-06-2007, 10:09 PM
whats the point in this thread, how is this web design, if you want to talk about domains go to the web market

hadouken!
26-06-2007, 10:16 PM
i'm not, im nagging about domains.

and yeah scriptz. incredibly bad mood.

Liam!
26-06-2007, 10:20 PM
HabboPaper
KissHabbo
ClubHabbo
HabboWorks
HabboMeadow
HabboValey

?

Mentor
26-06-2007, 10:21 PM

but has anyone else noticed, excluding a few anomolies, any site that has the domains:

Habbo______.com
______Habbo.comUltimately does not ever get famous. Same with a lot of vB's. They just do not get popular..

Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one in despair that you can now type [any word in the oxford dictionary*]habbo.com and it will come up with something, people don't realise?

Discuss.

*Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is the longest word. I'm not having this antidisestablishmentarialist rubbish anymore, just because you cannot pronounce it.

Ironic you post this on Habboxforum.com, but i kinda see your point, although its nout to do with popularity, id just say it shows a lack of creativity... which in itself may be why so many fail.

*Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is no where near the longest words, its not even on the same scale when you allow medical terminology. i belive the longest word in any publication is
acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylproly lserylglutaminyl-
phenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyl tryptophylalanyl-
aspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparag inylvalylcysteinyl-
threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminy lphenylalanyl-
glutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginy lthreonylthreonyl-
glutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylser ylglutaminylvalyl-
tryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminyls erylthreonylvalyl-
arginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosy llysylvalyltyrosyl-
arginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartyl prolylleucylisoleucyl-
threonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalan ylaspartylthreonyl-
arginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamy lvalylglutamyl-
asparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonyl threonylalanylglutamyl-
threonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginyl valylaspartylaspartyl-
alanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalan ylasparaginylisoleucyl-
asparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylval ylarginylglycyl-
threonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylas paraginylthreonyl-
phenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucy lvalyltryptophyl-
threonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

its the full name of "Coat Protein, Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain". Secondly Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is longer than Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, and Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu is even longer still (a place name.. of a hill in fact)

Then again all of the above added together still dont rate on the same scale as the true record holder, which is comprised of 64,060 letters and is the chemical name for enaptin*

Hitman
26-06-2007, 10:32 PM

Habbo______.com

Discuss.

*Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is the longest word. I'm not having this antidisestablishmentarialist rubbish anymore, just because you cannot pronounce it.Yeah, wonderful you googled up some words "OH MUMMEH LOOK A LONG WORD", so you post it cos you got a boner over it. :rolleyes:

QuickScriptz
26-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Ironic you post this on Habboxforum.com, but i kinda see your point, although its nout to do with popularity, id just say it shows a lack of creativity... which in itself may be why so many fail.

*Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is no where near the longest words, its not even on the same scale when you allow medical terminology. i belive the longest word in any publication is

its the full name of "Coat Protein, Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain". Secondly Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is longer than Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, and Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu is even longer still (a place name.. of a hill in fact)

Then again all of the above added together still dont rate on the same scale as the true record holder, which is comprised of 64,060 letters and is the chemical name for enaptin*

You do realize that one word doesn't have spaces in between eh? Just because its the name of a hill or something doesn't mean that it's considered one word :P

Anyways just wanted to nag also :D

Puma
27-06-2007, 04:20 AM
what was the point.. people has them kind of name so that it look like a habbo fansite you think a habbo fansite will be called www.youranoob.com? (http://www.youranoob.com?)

dannyisnotamazing
27-06-2007, 06:02 AM
You do realize that one word doesn't have spaces in between eh? Just because its the name of a hill or something doesn't mean that it's considered one word :P

It's vb that does that, after 13/14 letters it makes a space because if you kept doing that and there wasn't a space people could mess up the frames :P.

Anyway I agree to a point, there are lots of fansites who have bought vb and cutenews and basically wasted there money as it's gone no were, it's hard to make a site popular now because soon as you go on Habbo you will immediately find a popular fansite and that'll be that, you'll be stuck with them. But yeah there's a lot of boring and unused fansites that are a waste but there are still a lot of popular ones about with Habbo in the name but fair point to them trying, they want to work hard and become successful on Habbo like other fansite owners..

hadouken!
27-06-2007, 06:44 AM

not in the oxford dictionary ;)

Liam!
27-06-2007, 02:44 PM

Anyways just wanted to nag also :D
gyffffffffffffwuhefruwheoufhafouehfrueshfpiuahepau fhgiuehrfpoaiuserhgpsuerhg

vb spaces the letters out.

Drompo
27-06-2007, 03:34 PM
an-ti-dis-es-tab-lish-ment-ari-in-ism

Thats how you say it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!