PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] //MSG got me?

Roboevil
07-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Does krewz.tk have a keylogger on it? Cause I visited it the other day and then may 5th, I was scammed, I actually watched somone go on my account in my room and pick my stuff up! I was like ****!! They left that whole //MSG got yer again or something in my mission, changed my pword and i havent got a new pword back yet, curse habbo. They only took my rares - Thrones, throne sofas, hc's, amber lamp, samnova, dragon lamp, a parasol set holoboy and girl :@. They left quite alot though :p. Nelly, two sets of porters, amber, 4 petals, tubmaster, mochas lol and all my norms.... is krewz.tk //MSG's website? And whats that thing when they actually hacked habbo and got into a MOD's account. Could that of happend to me? :s

!!!Liam!!!
07-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Nar Scan your pc ;)

Neil
07-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Wasn't //MSG As I Recall One Person Posted Something From A MSG Member And They Don't Take Furni Or Something :s

Matty
07-05-2005, 07:55 PM
//MSG is www.syntax.ni

GommeInc
07-05-2005, 07:59 PM
MSG are a n00b bunch of hackers (theres only 2). They got into House Keeping a changed an email (wow, lots of hacking going on here). They changed the email on Budy's account and requested the pass to be sent to them. (Dear Lord, stop them!!!). They got his pass logged in and traded themselves the HABBO Trophy. Logged off, Bdy came on and there you go.

Neil
07-05-2005, 08:03 PM
MSG are a n00b bunch of hackers (theres only 2). They got into House Keeping a changed an email (wow, lots of hacking going on here). They changed the email on Budy's account and requested the pass to be sent to them. (Dear Lord, stop them!!!). They got his pass logged in and traded themselves the HABBO Trophy. Logged off, Bdy came on and there you go.
Yea They Hacked Into The Hobba Housekeepings...Not Very Easy Thing To Do Unless They Find A Hobba That Would Download A Program With A Keylogger On It :s

Drewar
07-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Lol, I love your thoughts Gomme :P

They changed the email on Budy's account and requested the pass to be sent to them. (Dear Lord, stop them!!!).

iRoss
07-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Lol krewz has no logger. As they aren't a crew/clan themselves. i think.

Randy-ortonrko
07-05-2005, 08:07 PM
they dont hack they just keylogg u and change ur mission they dont hack
neither does [IOU]

GommeInc
07-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Yea They Hacked Into The Hobba Housekeepings...Not Very Easy Thing To Do Unless They Find A Hobba That Would Download A Program With A Keylogger On It :s
Maybe thats what they did, or maybe they were guessing passwords. Both not hard to do if you have alot of spare time which most 'hackers' sadly have as they don't realise how much effort and time they're wasting on pixels.

gum
07-05-2005, 08:10 PM
that basically is hacking, keylogging someone is hacking. you can't get a logger from visiting a site. you have to accept a file with a keylogger in it.

Roboevil
07-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Well they could have guessed my pword, its a combination of letters, lower and higher case numbers, if somone tried guess it, it would take them ages, plus they new my d.o.b, but then any scripting program can easily find that out. I havent given my pword to anyone, im not an idiot, i havent downloaded anything in ages, but sometimes i do randomly accept random things connect to my internet through my firewall lol. I am an idiot.
The whole thing leaving "[ //MSG ] And once again..." in my mission may be some idiot pretending to be them.

alexxxxx
08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
no you can get a keylogger by going on a website! I got one but deleted it before it 'called home.' To stop a keylogger all you have to do is have a firewall UNLESS it piggy-backs with another program (IE, Outlook Express).

Adam$
10-05-2005, 10:16 PM
hey, stop dissin' MSG. I know some people that know some people that knows someone from MSG. Dude, You downloaded something off Krewz.tk. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD NOT TO DOWNLOAD STUFF OFF HABBO-RELATED or DODGY SITES.

Don't bother downloading scripting programs anyway. You won't know the first thing about them. I used to be a scripter but then I got bored when habbo covered up most of the loopholes.

And //MSG own www.syntax.in

Roflmao - They hacked Sonicmouse x]

MMR
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
hey, stop dissin' MSG. I know some people that know some people that knows someone from MSG. Dude, You downloaded something off Krewz.tk. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD NOT TO DOWNLOAD STUFF OFF HABBO-RELATED or DODGY SITES.

Don't bother downloading scripting programs anyway. You won't know the first thing about them. I used to be a scripter but then I got bored when habbo covered up most of the loopholes.

And //MSG own www.syntax.in

Roflmao - They hacked Sonicmouse x]
they didn't hack sonicmouse and also the used HK to do it all.

Roboevil
14-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Scripting is one of the easiest things to do. And as far as you know I didn't download nothing from krewz.tk.... Although my memory illudes me.

Mr.Comedian
14-05-2005, 01:40 PM
MSG's website doesnt have a keylogge ron. I went on the site and i have scanned my computer a few times since then.

zak-x
14-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Yes that right MSG sites dont have any key loggers on them

Neil
14-05-2005, 01:57 PM
they didn't hack sonicmouse and also the used HK to do it all.
They Did Hack SonicMouse, And A Hobba Lol They Hacked A Hobba Got Into Housekeepings And Did Something With The Accounts Something Like That :s
Sonicmouse's Mission: "[MSG//] - M4lici0us 5ynt4x Gr00pZ.."

FrozenWhisper
16-05-2005, 06:07 PM
I don't think it was MGS cause I read on there site that they only hack people and take there furni if they dont think that habbo should have the furni. And sonicmouse cause that was funny.All the habbo's running around saying Sonicmouse is coming back and then sonic's account gets hacked inro.

cocaine
19-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Mmmm, I doubt it was.

DJ-COLLINS!
19-05-2005, 07:04 PM
are you lot that thick [//msg] split up ages ago and are now permd from hotel trust me i no dese things

Metric.
21-05-2005, 06:10 PM
I Found A Keylogger Last Week... EEKK!

Agent 47
24-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I think i got hacked by //MSG, I'm not Sure Though.
I Scan My PC Every Day For Viruses, Someone Added Me On MSN Called Ste//. I Asked him who he was and he said, "My Friend Gave My Your Address." Then He Said, what's Your Habbo Name?, I Told him, Then He Asked- You Got Any Rares, I Said No (Lucky I didn't).

He Then Said, I Know Your Pass, And He Told Me MY OWN Password!
He Went on My Account, It Disconnected Me, But He Never Took anything, That Was Really Close. :eusa_pray Thank God!

Roboevil
24-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I Scan My PC Every Day For Viruses, Someone Added Me On MSN Called Ste//. I Asked him who he was and he said, "My Friend Gave My Your Address." Then He Said, what's Your Habbo Name?, I Told him, Then He Asked- You Got Any Rares, I Said No (Lucky I didn't).

He Went on My Account, It Disconnected Me, But He Never Took anything, That Was Really Close. :eusa_pray Thank God!

:o. I think I know who your talking about. I'm not sure, I have a 'mate' who goes by Ste// (His name is Steve) and he taught me loads about scripting and hacking. I don't know if it's him, I wouldn't be surprised if he hacked me.

Agent 47
24-05-2005, 05:55 PM
It Could Be Him, But I Dunno, How He Got My Addy I Will Never Know........

.Amberz.
25-05-2005, 06:32 AM
I saw someone shotuing //MSG in Habbox Help Desk yesterday around 5.00ish

doraemonkiller
25-05-2005, 07:43 AM
//MSG team wont stole ur furni ,they will just delate ur room only
i think some hacker/scammer try to use //MSG name

Metric.
26-05-2005, 08:30 PM
God Now Im Even More Paranoid!

Y!
26-05-2005, 08:34 PM
No offence but you shouldn't be visiting that site everyone knows it's associated with scripting which means the chances are they do have files on that site which can harm your computer/keylog you, plus they have links on there which go to sites where you can 'download scripting tools' Maybe one of those 'scripting tools' was a keylogger shame you had to learn the hard way, but you shouldn't script.

Owen
27-05-2005, 07:48 AM

Ste is hardwork :s
Hes on my msn, he doesn't log/hack or anything
Hes a good mate :)

And Kai's Mr Safe :P

Zipslide
27-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Allow me to clear things up...

Does krewz.tk have a keylogger on it?

No. Krewz.tk would not give up all it's hits and visitors and popularity just for a few accounts. I'm the owner of Krewz.tk and if it makes you feel any better- I now think taking over and trashing is completely pointless. Everything on Krewz.tk is clean.

I was like ****!! They left that whole //MSG got yer again or something in my mission ... is krewz.tk //MSG's website? And whats that thing when they actually hacked habbo and got into a MOD's account. Could that of happend to me? :s

Krewz.tk is in no way affiliated to //MSG, it's linked but I hate //MSG. And they can't hack full stop. They got a mod's account, Sonicmouse and other people by ****ing up to MOD-MyFairLady for her housekeeping pass. Either that or someone else outside //MSG got MOD-MyFairLady's account and gave it to //MSG.

There's no reason to be scared of //MSG. If they've taken you over you've most likely downloaded something off their site or been keylogged/trojanned by one of the members. However, I've also been told they set up a fake habbo thingy to get peoples' passwords sent to them, so if you logged on to your habbo on a dodgy site that may be it.

Plus //MSG broke up (they're a gay couple) to my knowledge.

Digital
28-06-2005, 05:03 PM
krewz dose not have loggers on since i've been on it lots of times

Roboevil
28-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh yeh, all this has been cleared up now, I had a keylogger on my PC downstairs and forgot about it :p, went on it my account there and was logged, ah well, my problem!

Can somone close this thread now please?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!