PDA

View Full Version : Right then...

Sabian
27-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Some of you may of known me as Seren. Liked by some, hated by many. I'm just telling you that the Habbox account "Seren" is so longer mine. It was sold to Jeff for 1M Runescape money.

He wanted to buy this and use my name and trust in order to make himself some easy money. He was going to pay me 1M not to tell anyone but I thought I would tell you this for your sake and safety.

Some you you in IRC might of also seen Matt/Time_Freeze calling me a scammer/hacker. This is true. I did recover an old account I gave to him. Don't worry though, He has everything back that I took, plus about 700k more as a sorry.

Also in this essay I'm writting I might aswell say this. One of the reasons I also sold Seren to Jeff was to quit Habbox. It's changed over the 2 years I've been here and to be honest, it sucks now. I feel sorry for all the new people that have recently signed up.

If you want to keep in touch with me then you can always PM me on Runescape under the name Aeriapo. If not, I'm sure you will see me in the world 144. Unless Runescape update and make more servers, I will always be in the server with the highest number or whatever.

I know many people will be like "See you in a few days", yeah, that's happened too many times in the past. This time it's for real as I can't be bothered to make another account, get posts and rep up and then quit again. This forum doesn't seem to be getting much better now ---MAD--- let us trade Runescape accounts.

Knowing my luck, mods will close this thread and/or move it. I'm just hoping they won't as it has relevance to Runecape and what not. I'm not going to type out who to say bye to as no doubt I'll still talk to them. You can always add me on Bebo and/or MySpace. Bare in mind I don't use them both but I usually reply to all comments I get, it might just take a few days.

Feel free to add me on MSN also, [email protected]. I don't use MSN much either as it tends to lag my Computer like hell.

If you want to talk to me on IRC I will either be under my usual name, Seren or the new name I use, Alexisonfire.

Thanks,
Sabian/Jake.

EDIT: My Bebo & MySpace can be found in the signature of Seren on Habbox. Unless he removes them then ask for it on IRC.

Havoc_Generator
27-06-2007, 01:42 AM
ohh good you gave mat his stuffs! :)

:Jamie
27-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Some of you may of known me as Seren. Liked by some, hated by many. I'm just telling you that the Habbox account "Seren" is so longer mine. It was sold to Jeff for 1M Runescape money.

He wanted to buy this and use my name and trust in order to make himself some easy money. He was going to pay me 1M not to tell anyone but I thought I would tell you this for your sake and safety.

Some you you in IRC might of also seen Matt/Time_Freeze calling me a scammer/hacker. This is true. I did recover an old account I gave to him. Don't worry though, He has everything back that I took, plus about 700k more as a sorry.

Also in this essay I'm writting I might aswell say this. One of the reasons I also sold Seren to Jeff was to quit Habbox. It's changed over the 2 years I've been here and to be honest, it sucks now. I feel sorry for all the new people that have recently signed up.

If you want to keep in touch with me then you can always PM me on Runescape under the name Aeriapo. If not, I'm sure you will see me in the world 144. Unless Runescape update and make more servers, I will always be in the server with the highest number or whatever.

I know many people will be like "See you in a few days", yeah, that's happened too many times in the past. This time it's for real as I can't be bothered to make another account, get posts and rep up and then quit again. This forum doesn't seem to be getting much better now ---MAD--- let us trade Runescape accounts.

Knowing my luck, mods will close this thread and/or move it. I'm just hoping they won't as it has relevance to Runecape and what not. I'm not going to type out who to say bye to as no doubt I'll still talk to them. You can always add me on Bebo and/or MySpace. Bare in mind I don't use them both but I usually reply to all comments I get, it might just take a few days.

Feel free to add me on MSN also, [email protected]. I don't use MSN much either as it tends to lag my Computer like hell.

If you want to talk to me on IRC I will either be under my usual name, Seren or the new name I use, Alexisonfire.

Thanks,
Sabian/Jake.

EDIT: My Bebo & MySpace can be found in the signature of Seren on Habbox. Unless he removes them then ask for it on IRC.

Yeh I used to love posting in this section but its just crap and boring now. ---MAD--- has ruined this section, just like he did before he was a FM.

Groves
27-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Aw, I'll add you on Runescape.

Hopefully we can start talking from there :P.

I do agree about this forum too, it has changed over the past 2 years, a lot more idiots now, and money hungry people.

le harry
27-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Aw Bye :(

HabboIsKrouts
27-06-2007, 12:07 PM
It's changed over the 2 years I've been here and to be honest, it sucks now. I feel sorry for all the new people that have recently signed up.

i totally agree with that. :)

Rashelly
27-06-2007, 12:23 PM
I think all the older members think the same, Jake.
I don't use the forun much now either.

Royal
27-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Sorry to see you go Jake :(, I'll add you and hopeully see you in #habbox-chat.

Seren
27-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Bye Jake.

Havoc_Generator
27-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi Jeff

Jackk
27-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Cya jake, Ive already got you added I think.

Calum
27-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Bye Jake. I might move Perm to RSU or RSC.

Teh Wub
29-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Aw Jake r my bestest friend. Seeing as i dont play runescape any more - Ill try to contact you on irc somtime.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!