PDA

View Full Version : protests every ware

dj-ally
17-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Do you think its a good thing for im a protester to and its so importain to stand up for your rites! if you dont you will get trampled in life stand uP!
hiding in CORNER IS GONNA HELP YOUR PROBLEM SO GE TUP DO WHAT ME AND OTHERS DID JUST LIKE THOSE OTHER HABBOS GET UP AND FIGHT! :@
TAKE THE RISK! :o

Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Thread closed, not news.

ted-crilley
17-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Can i ask you something what are you protesting about now? Is this still against hobbas, jibbi, credit prices or rares?

If it is against hobbas theyre just doing theyre jobs the habbo way is there for a reason. if it is against jibbi what are you saying is wrong with her now? credit prices? theyre at that price to help sustain the funds needed to run habbo for servers bandwidth etc money doesnt grow on pixalated trees and if it is against rares well a lot o fus are annoyed about the rare situation but i am not so annoyed i need to go out and protest aginst it im sure a lot of people will agree with me werer not hiding in the corner why should we have to get up and fight theres no need so you can go ahead and take the risk and follow the crowd to be honest im not interested :eusa_wall

dj-ally
17-08-2004, 02:00 PM
well thats ok every 1 has there own a pion not all hobbas r good so and about a lot off stuff

-mad-monkey-
16-04-2006, 03:11 AM
rebels!

-Wolverine
16-04-2006, 03:28 AM
rebels!
Why bump a 2 year old thread. "/

-mad-monkey-
16-04-2006, 03:32 AM
Rebels...

I had no idea. I was searching in the hallway for them

Mxrt
16-04-2006, 07:45 AM
ROFLMAO.

Jack.
16-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm why bump this thread

Frozen..
16-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Do you think its a good thing for im a protester to and its so importain to stand up for your rites! if you dont you will get trampled in life stand uP!
hiding in CORNER IS GONNA HELP YOUR PROBLEM SO GE TUP DO WHAT ME AND OTHERS DID JUST LIKE THOSE OTHER HABBOS GET UP AND FIGHT! :@
TAKE THE RISK! :o

This thread is amazing old. Lock pls.

Catchetat
16-04-2006, 09:05 AM
mad monkey stop bumping threads

djcafc
16-04-2006, 09:32 AM
i was protestin with a few of my m8s yesterday in the welcome lounge that callies a liar for a joke without floodin or anyfin and a mod came in to the welcome lounge and kiked us and banned us for 2 hours for floodin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!