PDA

View Full Version : The idiots gone ;]

CrazyColaist
27-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Yay tony blair is no longer our priminster.

Tom H
27-06-2007, 12:35 PM
We've got another one on the way.

the wombats
27-06-2007, 12:41 PM
We've got another one on the way.

for once, i agree with tom. anyone who worked for tony is an idiot.

Putal
27-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Tony Blair has been the best priminister England has had.

Extor
27-06-2007, 01:07 PM

*RMOVED*
i dont think many people will agree with u on that one

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Putal
27-06-2007, 01:10 PM
*REMOVED*

I don't expect everyone to, it' my own opinion :]

shokz
27-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Yay tony blair is no longer our priminster.
@ you its Prime Minister

well i dunno about all time as im only 14 and dont study it lol but i have to admit he was good i dont know why people gave him alot of stick

*REMOVED*
i do

Pawf
27-06-2007, 03:20 PM
I think he has been one of the best. Whilst there have been bad moments like the Iraq War there have also been very good moments like education and Northern Ireland. Some of you may argue that NI has been worked on by PMs since Thatcher but it was Tony Blair who moved it along.

I do think that the relationship with America (being Bush's lap dog) is his main downfall as, if that wasn't the case, we may not have become involved in Iraq or Afghanistan.

FlyingJesus
27-06-2007, 03:24 PM
He's been excellent. You can say all this stuff like "LOL HEZ STUPID N LIKES BUSH UP DA BUM LOLOL" but if you look at what he actually has done, he did a lot of good for the country. It's a shame that all his good things will be overshadowed by the disaster of Iraq.

Pawf
27-06-2007, 03:25 PM
He's been excellent. You can say all this stuff like "LOL HEZ STUPID N LIKES BUSH UP DA BUM LOLOL" but if you look at what he actually has done, he did a lot of good for the country. It's a shame that all his good things will be overshadowed by the disaster of Iraq.

I couldn't agree more

Dan2nd
27-06-2007, 03:31 PM
I think he did alot for this country and even though not everything he did turned out the way he intended I think he did an excellent job.

dirrty
27-06-2007, 03:34 PM
i dont really do politics but he has made silly mistakes but so has everyone. he has done some good things though.

but i couldnt care less who is prime minister, aslong as that person is not like a total idiot or a member of the bnp loll

TheGayOne
27-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I think Blair was a great prime minister and all Brown is going to do is take more money away from the public.

I think the iraq war was a good move and Saddam was killed because of it, but i think we should pull out now, and let the fools shoot each other and not our people

Maximo
27-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Blair has been a brilliant prime minister, when you look at what he's done espicially compared to the Thatcher/Major years.
It's just a shame that the Iraq war, and the peers scandal/donations scandal will probably overshadow what was a great leadership, and it's not like he was even the first PM to it dates back to Lloyd George. You just need to look at the fact that he got a standing ovations from the whole house, not just the Labour party. It's just a shame, that he made himself a lame duck in his 3rd term, by admitting that he wasn't going to serve the full term. Looking forward to seeing the changes that will happen with Brown coming in, personally I'm a big fan of Brown so it will be interesting to see what he is like as a PM.

Axel
27-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't really see what's wrong with Blair apart from the Iraq War and his problem with sweat control.

FlyingJesus
27-06-2007, 05:09 PM
I think Blair was a great prime minister and all Brown is going to do is take more money away from the public.

Don't know about that, I know Brown isn't nearly as popular as Blair was when he got into power but I still think he'll do fairly well. The only problem is that he's not as charismatic as Blair, but I don't think many people are to be honest.

I certainly hope Brown doesn't muck up anyway :P

Yum999
27-06-2007, 11:13 PM
He had his ups and downs, but he did great things for this country.

I'm glad he's becoming a middle east envoy. Anyone who saw Prime Minister's Questions today could see that he has a lot left in him, he gave a brilliant performance.

Granted, maybe some of the things we did in Iraq were wrong, but as I said, he's done great things.

We'll miss him.

-:Undertaker:-
28-06-2007, 05:49 PM

Oh yes, 10 years of death, tax and lies.

@ you its Prime Minister

well i dunno about all time as im only 14 and dont study it lol but i have to admit he was good i dont know why people gave him alot of stick

i do

The reason why he is given stick is because of and Illegal War which has killed many people and also his lies and taxation.

I disagree Tom babes, Only good thing he did was support Trident and bringing up Nuclear Power issue.

He had his ups and downs, but he did great things for this country.

I'm glad he's becoming a middle east envoy. Anyone who saw Prime Minister's Questions today could see that he has a lot left in him, he gave a brilliant performance.

Granted, maybe some of the things we did in Iraq were wrong, but as I said, he's done great things.

We'll miss him.

Could someone explain to me how you can have Tony Blair, the second most hated man in Asia as Middle East envoy?, How does that work?

Most of the country won't miss him, I CERTAINLY won't miss him.

Blair has been a brilliant prime minister, when you look at what he's done espicially compared to the Thatcher/Major years.
It's just a shame that the Iraq war, and the peers scandal/donations scandal will probably overshadow what was a great leadership, and it's not like he was even the first PM to it dates back to Lloyd George. You just need to look at the fact that he got a standing ovations from the whole house, not just the Labour party. It's just a shame, that he made himself a lame duck in his 3rd term, by admitting that he wasn't going to serve the full term. Looking forward to seeing the changes that will happen with Brown coming in, personally I'm a big fan of Brown so it will be interesting to see what he is like as a PM.

I believe Thacther was the best Prime Ministers we ever had, her standing up to bullies and her defeat of the unions that were crippling this country.

I watched a Program on Brown and it showed how many times he had lied over the Budgets, it was a lot.

I also think Brown is a Taxing lier who is just going to be absolutley pathetic just like Blair.

Then Cameron will come along and he'll be the same as Blair.

Gordon talks of 'Change' - But he still has most of the Blair Cabinet in his cabinet - Whatever Gord.

Frodo13.
28-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Undertaker, you should really start complaining about tax when/if Conservitives come into power..

Blair was a good Prime Minister, shame about Iraq, but you have to remeber the Good Friday Agreement and what he has done for education. If it was down to Conservitives, middle class people would not be in universities, fox-hunting probably wouldn't be banned and on the whole, Conservitives would be bad for the country on a whole.

Browney
28-06-2007, 06:14 PM
I disagree Tom babes, Only good thing he did was support Trident and bringing up Nuclear Power issue.

Well there was Ireland. But that I suppose had been worked on before he came into power but he did finalise it.

28-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Undertaker, you should really start complaining about tax when/if Conservitives come into power..

Blair was a good Prime Minister, shame about Iraq, but you have to remeber the Good Friday Agreement and what he has done for education. If it was down to Conservitives, middle class people would not be in universities, fox-hunting probably wouldn't be banned and on the whole, Conservitives would be bad for the country on a whole.

I don't support David Cameron at all.

Also just stop with the trash about Middle Class people being treated badly under the Torys - It's just no true at all.

Labour has seen our country have overflowing prisons, worsening education, worsening NHS and basically everything has gone to the dogs.

Also I couldn't give one about the foxes, what is worse really?

Illegal War - Many Dead
Fox Hunting being legal

Which is worse?

--ss--
28-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Tbh blaire is like one of the things that made britain britain , all tourists from other countries new about him etc , He may have made a few bad dessions like agreeing with everything bush did but he still did a decent job and without him britain wouldn't be how it is now.

28-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Well there was Ireland. But that I suppose had been worked on before he came into power but he did finalise it.

Yeah, and one thing out lots of bad things including death isn't a reason to say he's good.

Tbh blaire is like one of the things that made britain britain , all tourists from other countries new about him etc , He may have made a few bad dessions like agreeing with everything bush did but he still did a decent job and without him britain wouldn't be how it is now.

Britain?

Tourists have always been coming, Blair didn't make them come at all.

Does Britain still exist when illegal immagrants are being allowed in and being treated better than pensioners?

Britain is worse off due to 10 years of lies, death and tax.

Browney
28-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah, and one thing out lots of bad things including death isn't a reason to say he's good.

I didn't say that to say he was good, I said it to show there was some small ups but some big downs.

28-06-2007, 06:28 PM
I didn't say that to say he was good, I said it to show there was some small ups but some big downs.

I know :)

I was using it to all the Blair supporters.

Virgin Mary
28-06-2007, 06:29 PM
The Queen makes Britain Britain. London accents make Britain Britain. Tea makes Britain Britain. The Prime Minister is a mere thing.

Browney
28-06-2007, 06:31 PM
I know :)

I was using it to all the Blair supporters.

Oh ok. Sorry about that. :eusa_whis

Unfortunately bad things stand out in peoples memories and it's a shame that 10 years of Blair will be shadowed by one stupid decision.

FlyingJesus
28-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Taxes happen regardless of who's in power. Especially with world politics going as they have done, tax has been and always will be necessary for a government to form.

NHS has definitely gone downhill, but I think this was a natural and unstoppable thing. Blair created thousands of NHS jobs near the start of his career as PM, and although it's in a mess right now, it's actually still far better off than it was when Thatcher and Major were in power.

The Iraq war may well have been a mistake, and yes it's tragic that death has come of it, but if I'm honest I'd prefer to have lost a few men to make sure that we're safe from possible attacks from there than let things run on and have the people live in fear of what might occur.

GommeInc
28-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Meh, Blair stank as PM. Lies, deceipt and in a way, he was a coward. Seeking advice and help from the French President and the US President.

NHS is worse now. It has poor funding, regardless of how many jobs opened. That may of been the problem. Poor funding has led to MRSA and the other many super bugs that cause major problems to patients, namely blindness and to some, death. It an unorganised chaos. It was good for the first couple of years, then the rest just went terribly down hill "/

Taxes obviously are around no matter what PM or party, but they've gotten really bad. Britain has died.

28-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Taxes happen regardless of who's in power. Especially with world politics going as they have done, tax has been and always will be necessary for a government to form.

NHS has definitely gone downhill, but I think this was a natural and unstoppable thing. Blair created thousands of NHS jobs near the start of his career as PM, and although it's in a mess right now, it's actually still far better off than it was when Thatcher and Major were in power.

The Iraq war may well have been a mistake, and yes it's tragic that death has come of it, but if I'm honest I'd prefer to have lost a few men to make sure that we're safe from possible attacks from there than let things run on and have the people live in fear of what might occur.

Tom, we know that Iraq posed no threat and we knew before we even went in.

Saddam harboured no terrorists or WMD, infact he killed them as they were dangerous to his country creating unstability.

The fear was created by both the Republicans and Labour Partys, the whole Afganhistan invasion was just a cover up for what their real plan was, the fear and invasion of Afganhistan were just to get people behind the invasion of Iraq.

Also Tax has just gotten stupid under Gordan and Tony, stealth and cover ups, like in the last budget one tax was 'cut', while others had risen but Brown didn't mention that.

Meh, Blair stank as PM. Lies, deceipt and in a way, he was a coward. Seeking advice and help from the French President and the US President.

NHS is worse now. It has poor funding, regardless of how many jobs opened. That may of been the problem. Poor funding has led to MRSA and the other many super bugs that cause major problems to patients, namely blindness and to some, death. It an unorganised chaos. It was good for the first couple of years, then the rest just went terribly down hill "/

Taxes obviously are around no matter what PM or party, but they've gotten really bad. Britain has died.

Yet again, you talk 100% sense :)

Browney
28-06-2007, 07:57 PM

I agreed with it all the way up to the last line. Britain hasn't died. I think that's just a tad melodramatic. :P

Britains old ways probably have died.

Frodo13.
28-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I don't support David Cameron at all.

Also just stop with the trash about Middle Class people being treated badly under the Torys - It's just no true at all.

Labour has seen our country have overflowing prisons, worsening education, worsening NHS and basically everything has gone to the dogs.

Also I couldn't give one about the foxes, what is worse really?

Illegal War - Many Dead
Fox Hunting being legal

Which is worse?

Well obvs Iraq was wrong, yes, that was Tony Blairs weakest point. And I never said you supported David Cammeron, I just said that if he came into power, then you really would be moaning about taxes, as there tax rates are apaulingly high.

Middle Class people are being treated unfairly by the Conservitves, just look at their tuition fees, as I have already said.

Who's fault is it we have overflowing prisons? The criminals who commit the crimes. Almost every country in the world has this problem.

As for education...what the hell are you taking about!! Improved education is one of Blairs finest moments. Schools are getting advanced technology, more teachers and healthy eating options, mainly down to the Labour party :)

NHS, yes, there is problems there, but there has been from the 1950's, so its going to take a big job to get it right, no matter WHO is in charge.

Metric.
30-06-2007, 03:49 PM
What does the queen do?

Nightrose
30-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol and heres another idiot on the way
fgs
=/
this country is going down hill bad

The queen does nothing, she stays out of everything because she doenst like to get involved. its stupid, i think she should get involved in peace talks but she doesnt.

its all up to Gorden, which i spec he will be as bad as tony

Virgin Mary
30-06-2007, 10:53 PM
What does the queen do?
She's the head of state.

GommeInc
30-06-2007, 10:57 PM
The Queen is pretty useless. Infact, the whole royal family is now. Prince Harry should of gone to Iraq, I don't see why not? Louds of past royals have "/ Prince Charles wanders around alot, maybe when he is King he would get involved alot?

Britain has died. All this political correctness rubbish has destroyed alot of traditions and on the same line as traditions, the government is of the opinion Christian symbols are offensive to other religions. Loads of Muslims really don't give a crap and at Christmas loads agreed that Christian/Christmas traditions gave out good messages, which their religion doesn't really do. Old Britain has died, new Britain is a sniveling coward sitting in the corner not solving anything and being laughed at.

Virgin Mary
30-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Better than a presidential state. Like if Tony Blair was president.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
The Queen is pretty useless. Infact, the whole royal family is now. Prince Harry should of gone to Iraq, I don't see why not? Louds of past royals have "/ Prince Charles wanders around alot, maybe when he is King he would get involved alot?

Britain has died. All this political correctness rubbish has destroyed alot of traditions and on the same line as traditions, the government is of the opinion Christian symbols are offensive to other religions. Loads of Muslims really don't give a crap and at Christmas loads agreed that Christian/Christmas traditions gave out good messages, which their religion doesn't really do. Old Britain has died, new Britain is a sniveling coward sitting in the corner not solving anything and being laughed at.

Harry couldn't go to Iraq (despite actually wanting to) because it would have been a huge risk to the people around him, and also because like it or not, the death of a royal family member means more to the country as a whole than the death of a normal soldier.

Also you can't say the royal family is useless and then say complain that Britain's died. If you want "old Britain" as you put it, you should be in support of the royal family, as they are one of the last iconic British things left to celebrate. I for one regard the royal family, and the monarch in particular, highly - because I like a good bit of heritage and tradition. Also, despite how she appears to do nothing, the technical powers of a monarch are pretty immense should they choose to use them.

Virgin Mary
01-07-2007, 02:00 AM
The queen does nothing, she stays out of everything because she doenst like to get involved. its stupid, i think she should get involved in peace talks but she doesnt.
Declaring war and making peace is done by the government on behalf of the Queen. She owns the military forces.

01-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Well obvs Iraq was wrong, yes, that was Tony Blairs weakest point. And I never said you supported David Cammeron, I just said that if he came into power, then you really would be moaning about taxes, as there tax rates are apaulingly high.

Middle Class people are being treated unfairly by the Conservitves, just look at their tuition fees, as I have already said.

Who's fault is it we have overflowing prisons? The criminals who commit the crimes. Almost every country in the world has this problem.

As for education...what the hell are you taking about!! Improved education is one of Blairs finest moments. Schools are getting advanced technology, more teachers and healthy eating options, mainly down to the Labour party :)

NHS, yes, there is problems there, but there has been from the 1950's, so its going to take a big job to get it right, no matter WHO is in charge.

Actually I don't believe David Cameron has actually set out what his taxes would be, so that statement has no subtance that you just made.

Also people are worse off under this Labour Government, so this whole 'Conservatives are evilz' arguement is complete nonsence.

Tony Blair was told in 1997 that Prisons were going to overflow, what did he do? - Nothing!

People with brains would build more prisons, but the Labour Party just sat by and let it overflow so now we have people being released early which is just great.

Education, Tests have got considerably easier over the Labour Years, this is due to them being made easier.

So Blair can boast that it's got better but it hasn't, it's also got easier for people who aren't clever to get very good grades, that means the people who are really clever can't get jobs because they have the same qualications as the people who aren't as clever as them, is that fair?, so much for EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION..

The NHS is a big problem, but it seems to have gotten worse under Blair and Brown, they think the way to solve it is throwing money at the NHS and closing down certain Hospitals, if you watched that NHS program on BBC a few months ago then you would see NHS Management needs to be sorted out.

Yet again, your 100% right :)

Declaring war and making peace is done by the government on behalf of the Queen. She owns the military forces.

She doesn't really 'own' them, she can't command them to go to war, that's up to the PM and his Party and the House Of Commons/Lords.

Virgin Mary
01-07-2007, 12:16 PM
She doesn't really 'own' them, she can't command them to go to war, that's up to the PM and his Party and the House Of Commons/Lords.
Due to some parliamentary act? I don't see what they're gonna do if she disobeyed them. Of course I can't actually see the Queen raising an army in the first place though.

01-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Due to some parliamentary act? I don't see what they're gonna do if she disobeyed them. Of course I can't actually see the Queen raising an army in the first place though.

If she said no which she wouldn't, then they would just go ahead but of course it would cause a lot of chaos and the tabloids would have a field day.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2007, 12:41 PM
The reigning monarch can actually at any time dissolve parliament completely and take over the ruling of the country. The parliament acts as far as I remember were just about giving more mandate and power to the decisions of the House of Commons and House of Lords than taking away from the monarch.

Virgin Mary
01-07-2007, 10:55 PM
The Queen is there so we don't fall under dictatorship or a corrupt government i.e. BNP and Tories.

02-07-2007, 05:05 PM
The Queen is there so we don't fall under dictatorship or a corrupt government i.e. BNP and Tories.

You seem to have something against Right Wing/used to be partys, the Queen cannot stop a party which wins a election becoming a government.

The tories are now centre these days and the BNP stand for Britain, people are so sick of all the lies and softy softy crap so they're turning to the BNP and other far right wing partys.

@K
02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
THANK ****, don't live in England still but I'm glad :D

Virgin Mary
03-07-2007, 03:32 AM
You seem to have something against Right Wing/used to be partys, the Queen cannot stop a party which wins a election becoming a government.

The tories are now centre these days and the BNP stand for Britain, people are so sick of all the lies and softy softy crap so they're turning to the BNP and other far right wing partys.
Tories want total power for themselves and BNP are bigots. If we want a powerful Britain we may as well have stuck with monarchs. It's only since government has become more of a presidal power that Britain has fell from power.

Shawnstra
03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
I do not live in UK but from news, I can see he is quite a good prime minister! Shame to see him go :(

alexxxxx
03-07-2007, 03:17 PM

The BNP have also been proven to have racist values and members, you might be white, i don't know, butu if you were of an ethnic minority, and they were in power, don't tell me you wouldn't be leaving?

Antallica
03-07-2007, 04:52 PM
WOO, i know blairs gone!

HabboIsKrouts
03-07-2007, 05:34 PM

tbf mate your really not a nice person at all, you totally do hate your country don't you, you were saying in the thread about the worlds greatest army that, the UK army is useless? when it is on of the most powerfullest, also if you don't want David Cameron as PM or Gordan Brown, who do you want? You're such a depressing person about your country its unreal, i really do dislike you.:) you don't have one good word to say about you country, should be ashamed of yaself mate.

03-07-2007, 08:54 PM
THANK ****, don't live in England still but I'm glad :D

Be glad :)

Tories want total power for themselves and BNP are bigots. If we want a powerful Britain we may as well have stuck with monarchs. It's only since government has become more of a presidal power that Britain has fell from power.

All of them want power, we have seen the Labour Party in for the last 10 years and they are just failures.

I do not live in UK but from news, I can see he is quite a good prime minister! Shame to see him go :(

Honestly, he wasn't.

;3677268']The BNP have also been proven to have racist values and members, you might be white, i don't know, butu if you were of an ethnic minority, and they were in power, don't tell me you wouldn't be leaving?

The values aren't racist, but some members are racist which really lets the party down.

tbf mate your really not a nice person at all, you totally do hate your country don't you, you were saying in the thread about the worlds greatest army that, the UK army is useless? when it is on of the most powerfullest, also if you don't want David Cameron as PM or Gordan Brown, who do you want? You're such a depressing person about your country its unreal, i really do dislike you.:) you don't have one good word to say about you country, should be ashamed of yaself mate.

:rolleyes:

I think you need to learn that we are only powerful because we have 180 Nuclear Warheads, our army is not excellent.

I don't have to choose between two morons?, I will wait until a good person comes along, I did support Michael Howard but sadly he lost.

You need to get out of this 'AWWW LAD BRTIAIN IS COOL AND OUR ARMY WILL BATTA YA', as I really dislike people who are like that, also why the hell should I be ashamed?, I am stating facts about why Britain is such a mess these days.

HabboIsKrouts
03-07-2007, 09:12 PM
It is not a mess? Booming economy, NHS and School education are going up. Britain is a great country, get that into your head, you're so negative, where's the patriotism these days, fool.

04-07-2007, 04:43 PM
It is not a mess? Booming economy, NHS and School education are going up. Britain is a great country, get that into your head, you're so negative, where's the patriotism these days, fool.

NHS - In meltdown, they seem to think throwing money at it will solve it.

Education - It's only 'going up' because they have made it easier to get a higher mark, so all the people who don't deserve high marks are getting high marks and they have certainly fooled you over it!

You need to get into your head, that it isn't so great and there are a lot of problems instead of being ignorant about it.

HabboIsKrouts
04-07-2007, 05:14 PM
No country is perfect fgs? your such a sad, depressive idiot. Probably a very despressed person in real life too.

Virgin Mary
04-07-2007, 06:05 PM
RULE BRITANNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-07-2007, 06:12 PM
No country is perfect fgs? your such a sad, depressive idiot. Probably a very despressed person in real life too.

I didn't say every country was perfect, who is the idiot now?

HabboIsKrouts
04-07-2007, 06:23 PM
u make it out so EVERYTHING is negative, and ims ure many people agree, ur just a depressed person trying to change everyone else to your ways.

04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
u make it out so EVERYTHING is negative, and ims ure many people agree, ur just a depressed person trying to change everyone else to your ways.

How am I trying to change peoples ways?, it's called a discussion, just because some people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are depressing people trying to change your views.

Your deluded mate, you think we're the best when we're far from it, if your so patriotic and positive why don't you pick some good which has came out of this 'great' nations illegal war?

The bad outweighs the good in England.

AndyDude312
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM
You're such a depressing person.

Well he must be depressing if he calls himself "Undertaker"

HabboIsKrouts
04-07-2007, 09:52 PM
totally think the same mate. He's a hypicrit.

05-07-2007, 05:15 PM
totally think the same mate. He's a hypicrit.

'a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives'

What you just said made absolutly no sence, I noticed you haven't really put your point across properly and instead you just continue with the let's insult undertaker road.

Guess what?, you can call me depressing but that just proves how desperate you are to win this arguement.

Also the name undertaker is a name I got 2 years ago from WWE, if I was depressing would I not be called 'emo.boi07'?

Oh and i'm still waiting for a response to..

Your deluded mate, you think we're the best when we're far from it, if your so patriotic and positive why don't you pick some good which has came out of this 'great' nations illegal war?

HabboIsKrouts
05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
You must be despressed to watch WWE at your age? i thaught only U14's used to watch that, and the odd under 16's?

Frodo13.
05-07-2007, 06:06 PM

Education - It's only 'going up' because they have made it easier to get a higher mark, so all the people who don't deserve high marks are getting high marks and they have certainly fooled you over it!

Thats the fault of the exam board though, not Tony Blair

05-07-2007, 08:37 PM
You must be despressed to watch WWE at your age? i thaught only U14's used to watch that, and the odd under 16's?

Actually I don't watch it anymore, If we're going to play like that then I could say the same about you going on Runescape.

Please answear what I said anyway.

Thats the fault of the exam board though, not Tony Blair

Exam Boards are affected by Governments.

Tristan
06-07-2007, 08:53 AM

Nixon and ze Watergate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frodo13.
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Actually I don't watch it anymore, If we're going to play like that then I could say the same about you going on Runescape.

Please answear what I said anyway.

Exam Boards are affected by Governments.

No, exam board mate. One exam board may have a low mark scheme, where another may have a really high one. This is obviously shown by AQA Business Studies :D

06-07-2007, 05:43 PM
No, exam board mate. One exam board may have a low mark scheme, where another may have a really high one. This is obviously shown by AQA Business Studies :D

Education reforms effect the difficulty.

msb.
06-07-2007, 10:36 PM
tony blaire was a cool pm

Virgin Mary
08-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Tories and BNP won't come into power, lolol.

Misawa
09-07-2007, 02:10 AM
One idiot leaves, another enters.

I genuinely feel that Cameron is going to win the the next election. Thank God. No one wants another lengthy Labour term. I wish someone just carried out an assassination...

Browney
09-07-2007, 06:35 AM
One idiot leaves, another enters.

I genuinely feel that Cameron is going to win the the next election. Thank God. No one wants another lengthy Labour term. I wish someone just carried out an assassination...

I'm sure Gordon does. :D

But yeah, I think Cameron will win election even though I like how Gordon is going atm.

Virgin Mary
09-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Cameron's ideas are rubbish. But then what do you expect from someone that's been to Eton? They learn so much about the past they're basically ******ed in real life situations. He's some corrupt fat, the Queen would simply :kick x him.

09-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Tories and BNP won't come into power, lolol.

Torys will, and in the future I can see a right wing party winning again just like what happened in France after many years of Chirac.

Cameron's ideas are rubbish. But then what do you expect from someone that's been to Eton? They learn so much about the past they're basically ******ed in real life situations. He's some corrupt fat, the Queen would simply :kick x him.

I agree, Cameron is just another Blair to me and he isn't a true tory.

What I do want to happen is I want the Right Wing Torys to stage a coo to get rid of Cameron, like what they did with Duncan Smith but this time to get rid of a pathetic Labour Leader who is for some reason leading the wrong party.

He's changed the logo to a Tree, what the hell does that stand for?

Browney
10-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Torys will, and in the future I can see a right wing party winning again just like what happened in France after many years of Chirac.

[/color][/b]

I agree, Cameron is just another Blair to me and he isn't a true tory.

What I do want to happen is I want the Right Wing Torys to stage a coo to get rid of Cameron, like what they did with Duncan Smith but this time to get rid of a pathetic Labour Leader who is for some reason leading the wrong party.

He's changed the logo to a Tree, what the hell does that stand for?

I know what you mean. I'm finding it more and more hard to say "I don't like the Tories" because they are becoming more and more like Labour. There's seems to be no right wing (except BNP of course), just middle parties.

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:33 PM
I likes him :*(

10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
People like Cameron and Blair type people because they are slick in the way they talk, they seem charming with fake wide smiles and when Cameron undoes his top button some will think he's modern.

It's all spin.

I prefer the right wing type who will perform well in the Commons such as Howard, Hague and Maggie.

Browney
10-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Talking of spin, Alistair Campbell was on Richard and Judy today. Now you may hate him but you cannot deny the good he did for the Labour party. He was the master of spin. You gotta admire his talent to turn everything to his party's advantage. However stuff like Iraq is un-spinnable. But he did a helluva lotta good I think.

10-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Talking of spin, Alistair Campbell was on Richard and Judy today. Now you may hate him but you cannot deny the good he did for the Labour party. He was the master of spin. You gotta admire his talent to turn everything to his party's advantage. However stuff like Iraq is un-spinnable. But he did a helluva lotta good I think.

I personally hate the lieing moron but I agree that he was a very strong influence on Tony Blair.

Browney
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
I personally hate the lieing moron but I agree that he was a very strong influence on Tony Blair.

I think if it wasn't for him Blair wouldn't have been in power as long as he has. Maybe the public would've realised sooner he was going to make a mistake or two.

HabboIsKrouts
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM

God you really don't like anyone or anything do you? Could imagine your IRL.

Browney
10-07-2007, 07:18 PM

No he likes Old School Tories and has a particular dislike towards Labour.

11-07-2007, 08:23 PM

Come on mate, can't you actually discuss what your argueing about instead of talking about absolute crap?

I don't like Labour, does that mean I don't like everyone? no it doesn't.

Alister Campbell is a lier, just like all spin docters are, nearly everyone had a dislike for him, I don't think there was one single newspaper which was kind to him.

X-terminate
12-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Tony may be gone but I think Brown will be even worse.

Browney
13-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Alister Campbell is a lier, just like all spin docters are,

It's their jobs to lie. :P

Dj_dude007
13-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I had a lot of respect for Tony Blair and I think he did great things for the country. He got the blame for all things that went wrong simply because he was the lead figure. Even though I am not yet able to vote, if I could, I would still vote for the Labour Party as they are the party that have done great things for this country.

As for the Iraq war, I am not one of these who are against it as my views are that the Armed Forces are there for a reason, not to train for many years to sit and do absolutely nothing. It is a 'War on Terror' which is something that needed to be identified and dealt with.

I believe that his successor, (Gordon Brown) will do a much worse job than what Tony did, however I am willing to see what he is like.

13-07-2007, 03:54 PM
It's their jobs to lie. :P

Haha :P

I had a lot of respect for Tony Blair and I think he did great things for the country. He got the blame for all things that went wrong simply because he was the lead figure. Even though I am not yet able to vote, if I could, I would still vote for the Labour Party as they are the party that have done great things for this country.

As for the Iraq war, I am not one of these who are against it as my views are that the Armed Forces are there for a reason, not to train for many years to sit and do absolutely nothing. It is a 'War on Terror' which is something that needed to be identified and dealt with.

I believe that his successor, (Gordon Brown) will do a much worse job than what Tony did, however I am willing to see what he is like.

The reason why he got the blame for all of these things is because he is the Prime Minister and he is the one who let's all of this happen.

Also your case for Iraq is poor, I think you need to think, is using the army for the hell of it and killing many innocent people a case for war?

Dj_dude007
13-07-2007, 04:02 PM
It wasn't used 'for the hell of it'. Yes, many innocent people have lost their lives, but think how many innocent people lost their lives in the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks.

13-07-2007, 04:04 PM
It wasn't used 'for the hell of it'. Yes, many innocent people have lost their lives, but think how many innocent people lost their lives in the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks.

They weren't related to Iraq at all.

Browney
13-07-2007, 04:18 PM

I'm a bit the same. People were putting him down before he even came into office. I'm a fair guy, I'll give him a chance for now. You never know, he might turn out to be great.

Just like Maggie. (That was in no way directed to you undertaker :eusa_whis;))

CrazyColaist
13-07-2007, 11:12 PM
This is still going on :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!