dnt u ave a alerm system?

Jordie
27-06-2007, 01:57 PM
dnt u ave a alerm system?

no lol we havent bothered
but im sure we will now..

le harry
27-06-2007, 01:58 PM
We have been broken into atleast 8 times.

Big white two story mansion on top of river in the most bogan place on the Gold Coast haha, like a burglars dream house, it was all in the 1 year when it was being built as well. Not trying to show off but thats how it was, stands out ALOT.

Now we got alarm so we are cool ^_^, we have been de-alarmed once though =/

L!nK
27-06-2007, 02:00 PM
let me see your house Aight

:Hazel
27-06-2007, 02:09 PM
aww sorry to hear that, make sure you get some decent security :P

Jordie
27-06-2007, 02:10 PM
aww sorry to hear that, make sure you get some decent security :P

yeah now this has happened i think we'll definetly get some form of security

Bef
27-06-2007, 02:11 PM
why the hell did they take your sisters school bag :S
Wev never been broken in to -touch wood-
My dogs would rip them to shreds.

today
27-06-2007, 02:15 PM

same lol :]

Bef
27-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I think there prob the best sercurity system

Jordie
27-06-2007, 02:18 PM

the police think they was depsperate because it was sitting in the hallway and thats by the front door so they just picked it up on their way out along with half of my house:rolleyes:

shokz
27-06-2007, 02:23 PM
yea last night a/couple of burglars broke into my house
and took my mums handbag with her house keys, car keys, work keys
purse and personal belongings in, they also took my dads mobile

and my sisters school bag:rolleyes:

scum of the earth:@
unlucky mate

i would jhust like to say

LMAO @ them taking your sisters school bag

i can imagine telling the teacher, sorry miss i got burgaled :P

Jordie
27-06-2007, 02:25 PM
unlucky mate

i would jhust like to say

LMAO @ them taking your sisters school bag

i can imagine telling the teacher, sorry miss i got burgaled :P

yeah lol:P

they must have thourght it had money or belongings in it

when they opened it i should think they got a bit of a surprise:P

today
27-06-2007, 02:31 PM
I think there prob the best sercurity system

Yup =] always a bonus lol

Sammeth.
27-06-2007, 02:31 PM
My aunt got burgaled last year, and all they took was her hoover. Its like...:l But anyway, yeah, get some good security. Its a shame to loose stuff =[ I have 5 cats. They dont do much, but if a burglar came they would purr reallllllly loudly. Always a good system.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 02:34 PM
My aunt got burgaled last year, and all they took was her hoover. Its like...:l But anyway, yeah, get some good security. Its a shame to loose stuff =[ I have 5 cats. They dont do much, but if a burglar came they would purr reallllllly loudly. Always a good system.

yeah i have a dog but he didnt bark
maybe because he was in the kitchen

Liam!
27-06-2007, 03:16 PM
LOL at tht soz.

unlucky gettin burgledd.

-Soph-
27-06-2007, 03:19 PM
eurgh, that happened to me as well I know how you feel....

but get this... I got robbed on December 25th.. christmas haha.. and I got all of my presents taken.

I heard this story on the news like, a few months ago, where someone had burgled an old woman.. cooked a full english breakfast in her kitchen and then left? haha.

Neil
27-06-2007, 03:25 PM
I've never been robbed, we've got security in my house though so it's all good :P

Jordie
27-06-2007, 03:29 PM
eurgh, that happened to me as well I know how you feel....

but get this... I got robbed on December 25th.. christmas haha.. and I got all of my presents taken.

I heard this story on the news like, a few months ago, where someone had burgled an old woman.. cooked a full english breakfast in her kitchen and then left? haha.

xmas day:O

even worse:(

-Soph-
27-06-2007, 03:46 PM
There was like, a huge story behind it too.
Someone had been stabbed around the pack of iceland... a few weeks before, and the cops think it was the same guy.

I was pretty sure I was in the same room as him too, I could hear noises when I went down for a drink but I didn't think anything of it.
Oh, and the lights are ALWAYS switched off when we go to bed, and they were all on.

He stole our half-eaten turkey too haha.

GoldenMerc
27-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Never been broken into but when i stayed at a mates house while we were getting ****** a guy broke into his house and stole his mums handbag and car keys and drove of,We only noticed when it went and it got onto the ring road by my house(other side of town)

Hitman
27-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Never been broken into :D

Jordie
27-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Never been broken into but when i stayed at a mates house while we were getting ****** a guy broke into his house and stole his mums handbag and car keys and drove of,We only noticed when it went and it got onto the ring road by my house(other side of town)

yeah we had to send our car away for the locks to be changed and some people came to do the doors because they have all my mums keys

-Soph-
27-06-2007, 04:19 PM
i'm so glad the guy who broke into our house didn't find the car keys, he had drunk a whole bottle of whisky out of the fridge (which was more or less full), in the space of what must of been around 5 minutes haha.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 04:21 PM
i'm so glad the guy who broke into our house didn't find the car keys, he had drunk a whole bottle of whisky out of the fridge (which was more or less full), in the space of what must of been around 5 minutes haha.

yeah haha:P
the car would be a write off and chances are he would be dead

dirrty
27-06-2007, 04:26 PM
ive never been burgled before and would hate that happening. my mum told me that when she was young, a burgler came into her room looking around and she was awake but pretending to sleep.

i think its just so pathetic to do that. i just hate it how ppl work so hard to get somewhere and then you get other ppl who just either steal, cheat or lie to get what they want.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 04:29 PM
ive never been burgled before and would hate that happening. my mum told me that when she was young, a burgler came into her room looking around and she was awake but pretending to sleep.

i think its just so pathetic to do that. i just hate it how ppl work so hard to get somewhere and then you get other ppl who just either steal, cheat or lie to get what they want.

these people are actually very good at what they do
apparently they had put a steel rod through by letter box with a magnet attached and got my mums keys off the side very crafty:(

hadouken!
27-06-2007, 04:35 PM
it could have been worse if you think about it, but sorry to hear it all the same.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 04:37 PM
it could have been worse if you think about it, but sorry to hear it all the same.

yeah it could of been worse
one of us could have come down to have a look and and ended up being stabbed or hit:(

clarissa !!
27-06-2007, 05:10 PM
thats what you get for living in luton, jkjk

sorry to hear that, i'd hate to be burgled

Jordie
27-06-2007, 05:14 PM
thats what you get for living in luton, jkjk

sorry to hear that, i'd hate to be burgled

haha luton isnt that bad;)

Recursion
27-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Unlucky :(

I live near Luton :P Bedford haha :D

Anyways, we had our shed broken into and they stole:

Wheel Barrow
Lawn Mower
Strimmer
Headge Trimmer
Chainsaw

But we were going to get rid of that lawn mower anyway, We were going to bin it, but instead got a better strimmer, chainsaw and hedge trimmer LOL. We were thanking the burglers.

cocaine
27-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i know im all joking now but touch wood it'll never happen.

if i got burguled i would pretend to be asleep, and then suddenly jump and shout BOO rly loudly.

clarissa !!
27-06-2007, 05:52 PM
haha luton isnt that bad;)
cuda fooled me :}

Jordie
27-06-2007, 06:30 PM
i know im all joking now but touch wood it'll never happen.

if i got burguled i would pretend to be asleep, and then suddenly jump and shout BOO rly loudly.

then they hit you.. hard..

summer
27-06-2007, 06:52 PM
unlucky :(. i've never been broken into.

what area of luton do you live in?

Jordie
27-06-2007, 06:53 PM
unlucky :(. i've never been broken into.

what area of luton do you live in?

dunstable which is bout 10 minutes down the road:)

summer
27-06-2007, 06:57 PM
dunstable which is bout 10 minutes down the road:)
i never thought dunstable was that bad. i have loads of relatives in dunstable and it seems like a nice enough area.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 06:59 PM
i never thought dunstable was that bad. i have loads of relatives in dunstable and it seems like a nice enough area.

na we were just obviously the unlucky ones:@

Nemo
27-06-2007, 07:11 PM
My ermmm cat wuld kill em all.... ok hes scared of my foot lol... well anything that moves actually O.o but anywho, no1 wuld burgle my house, it looks like a poor council house (which it is) im not rich lol :P

Ashhizzle
27-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear about this dude, about february time 37/ about 150 houses down my street got burgled on the same night by a drugs racket, luckily even though we we're an easy traget they didn't include us.

I hope everything works out :)

myke
27-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I hope everything's ok. :(

Decapitated!
27-06-2007, 07:28 PM
when i was young we got our garage burgled we had a huge tv + stereo in there with tons of the latest electronics etc they dident bother taking that though instead they took my broken scooter i was in tears lmfaoo.

myke
27-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Tbh Jord, I can't believe they didnt take the pc or good stuff...?

I can't believe it tbh.

Jordie
27-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Tbh Jord, I can't believe they didnt take the pc or good stuff...?

I can't believe it tbh.

noo i dont know why either

my auntie got burgled too and they only took her handbag left everything elce, sometimes they do it so it doesnt look like you have been burgled it looks like you've lost something.. crafty *********

Nightrose
27-06-2007, 09:38 PM
sorry to hear that
My nans which is out in the country side got broken into but i think the theifs was kids because they put apple juice in the tv and salad cream everywere, they took our SNES. mind you they were in fashion then, and yeah they crawled through a window and opened the door ( since its like a porch door and then another door that they used to never lock but they do now and got a alarm systems, so i spose it was their fault for not locking it) They didnt take much else a few passports. Lucky everyone was out tho, so it was lucky.

Why take a school bag thats stupid?
anyway it oculd of been worse.

Shawnstra
28-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Well I live in an apartment, and security is quite high, so I don't think we would be robbed :P Never robbed inmy life, besides my house isn't worth much anyway.

[DC]eption
28-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Sorry to hear that!
but yeah get dogs, i dont think they would come near my dogs :O

Edit: And maybe they didnt take the PC or anything as i would mean unplugging it and carrying it out, rather than just a quick in and out

lAdmire
30-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't understand why people don't get alarm systems. It's all about safety. Especially when you leave your door unlocked. Even if you are home, it's unsafe. Someone could easily sneak in without you realizing. With an alarm, each time the door is opened, the alarm system chimes. This lets you know a door is been open. Also, the numbers on the system represents one door or window in your house so you'll know which is open. Especially, it's not very smart if you live in a mansion && don't have an alarm. Like you're just saying, "COME ROB ME!" Wow. Might as well put a sign at the door saying, "All Robbers Welcome!" Seriously.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!