PDA

View Full Version : ********ing

@K
27-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Well there's this girl that I like, and well I got with her two weeks back, and told her I like her, now on Saturday I went out like normal, but this girl wasn't out. This other girl was all over me, and on Sunday morning she rang the girl I like and told her I slept with her. Now the girl I like said to me the other day, I was thinking about us yesturday, but you've ****** things right up. I didn't know why, but yesturday, she told me that she heard I slept with her, I promised her it wasn't true, because it isn't. I was just speaking to her a while ago, and told her I had heard three stories about what was supposed to have happened Saturday, she said "Are you sure you didn't get with her?", I said completely, I was sober as a judge, but I just don't know if she believes me :( I am telling the complete truth, told her I wouldn't lie to her, but what else can I do?

Grimmauld
28-06-2007, 02:14 AM
If I was in her position, honestly I would be pretty skeptical of you.. just keep trying to tell her that you're telling the truth, if she really loves you she'd believe you. Try to avoid any future problems that are similiar to this.. lol.

superstar911
28-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Even though you did nothing wrong her trust is a bit broken, no relatyionship can live without trust (not even a friendship can) so its up to you to make sure she knows you'd never lie to her. Take her out somewhere nice, tell her how much she means to you and tell her would would never do anything to hurt her. And is the girl you supposedly slept with one of your friends? Hope i've helped.

Lycan
28-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Yup Trust.... trust and presents... you'll have to prove some kind of.... wanting of her... buy her something random with lots of thought involved.

@K
28-06-2007, 11:13 AM
No, she's not supposed to have slept with anyone. I just really feel like **** though at the moment, like I've told her over and over that it isn't true, and that I told her I liked her so I would't just go off with another girl. And I've told her many times in the past few days I wouldn't lie to her.

:Hazel
28-06-2007, 11:32 AM
if she likes you enough she should trust you. you have told the truth so theres not alot moreyou can do.

Ostinato
28-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Yup Trust.... trust and presents... you'll have to prove some kind of.... wanting of her... buy her something random with lots of thought involved.

No - don't buy her anything. You shouldn't need to buy this girls love.

Quite clearly she doesn't trust you, but I guess it is understandable as it would be hard when your hearing such rumours. However, you've told her the truth and at the end of the day you really can't do any more. If she chooses to believe these other people over you, then shes the one who's going to end up looking like a fool in the long run when it comes out you didn't actually sleep with this girl. Although it means you'll lose her, you'll be better off as you know your not going to be wasting your time with someone who's just going to trust other peoples judgements and opinions over yours.

@K
28-06-2007, 01:13 PM
But, most boys would have actually slept with her, am I wrong? I think that's why it's so hard for her to believe me, especially with the rumours that have gone around about me before :S All I want is to be with her, but it will be unfair on her because of all the rumours about my nights out, because I get completely smashed most of the time, she knows I'm like that (with drinking) and she is the same. All my girl mates know that I am nothing like that, and wouldn't just sleep with a girl, get off with a girl yeah, but not if I have a girfriend or if I like someone.

Carlos
28-06-2007, 02:19 PM
It's a tough situation.

There's not much you can do, just hope that she trusts you. If not then sorry but I wouldn't really bother.

Good luck :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!