PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Applications and latest updates.

Cixso
28-06-2007, 09:57 PM
I have recently created a thread stating that I am leaving, although I will post now and again on here when I get bored etc.

So yea, I'm starting on the new Pycan as we speak. Opens (to schedule) 1st November 2007. We will be offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, SHOUTcast hosting, Reseller SHOUTcast hosting & Domain Hosting.

We will be on a 2TB server from hostgater.com and will have cPanel installed as well as Fantastico and WebMail. Our shoutcast will NOT run on cast control. We will most likely use Scpanel.

To ensure Pycan's future, we are hiring staff who are willing to give up there free time just to help out Pycan. (No payments)

There will be only 1 owner and that is me. We will have backroom staff such as Head of Support, Head of techs & Sales director.

Positions are available!

Owner: Danny (Blad3r)
Director of operations: Chris (lycan)
Head of support: Available
Sup 1: Available (Live support)
Sup 2: Available (Live Support)
E-Mail Support: Available
Phone Support: Available
Head tech: Available
Tech 1: Available

Some of you may ask why so many staff to a 'new' company? All I can say is to ensure the best quality of service around. Whether we have 0 clients for the first 3 months or not.

Job applications are open and you must be experienced in most if not all circumstances. You also must be at least 16. You also must be able to speak full English and type in the same manner too.

You have to be able to deal with clients too and also show respect. (If they get angry at you, you MUST be able to deal with it with professionalism)

Staff will be chosen by me or Chris. Please reply if you are interested in a job at Pycan.

State your exspereince and your full name and why you want the job. Best applications win. We will 'also 'test' you on certain situations so be prepared.

Please also make a reply to this 'fake' client.

Client: Hello, It took me 6 days to get a reply from you through email and I am furious with your service. You better improve or I will tell everybody about this and it will ruin your reputation. Also, it's about time you got on the live support, forget your details or something? Pfft. Terrible.

Your reply: 'Post below if you are applying for a job.' Act as if you are the supporter.

Thank you for reading this and good luck if you apply!

Moved from Web Hosts by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please post in the correct forum, thanks. :)

Jordan,
28-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Hello im applying for head of support. Ive had expernce on many sites such as extremehost, bh-hosts and others. I want this job because I would like to help pycan and make sure all its clients are fyne with there pruducts.

Senario:
My A. Hello Sir or Madam. I am very sorry of the 6 day wait. also What are you unhappy about our servises. We take complaints serusly and we would like to learn from our mistakes.Also our live support will/should be up and it will have tranied support supervisers.

RyanPaulNelson
28-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Bad grammar their and punctiality!
Hello im applying for head of support. Ive had expernce on many sites such as extremehost, bh-hosts and others. I want this job because I would like to help pycan and make sure all its clients are fyne with there pruducts.

Senario:
My A. Hello Sir or Madam. I am very sorry of the 6 day wait. also What are you unhappy about our servises. We take complaints serusly and we would like to learn from our mistakes.Also our live support will/should be up and it will have tranied support supervisers.

Lycan
28-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Bad grammar there as well as punctuality

obviously having good grammer and spelling skills is important in staff relations including support

Kieran
28-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Hello Danny :D

I'll apply to be Head of Support. It will give me something to look forward to. My most prominent of experiences will be managing PackageHosts' support on my own. Having to run LiveSupport as well as deal with MSN support and email support. I eventually in the last month employed someone to help me. I feel my English is of a pretty high standard and I should think so after having spent a fortune at a private school! :D

Client: Hello, It took me 6 days to get a reply from you through email and I am furious with your service. You better improve or I will tell everybody about this and it will ruin your reputation. Also, it's about time you got on the live support, forget your details or something? Pfft. Terrible.

Kieran Eves: Hello, I am sorry to hear of your six day delay. We try our upmost best to keep support answering as fast as we can. We take all complaints seriously, and this message will be forwarded to the relevant person to be dealt with. LiveSupport should be online between the times stated on the website. Outside of these times, it is at the discretion of the LiveSupport staff to login. I hope this answer your questions. If there is more you need answering, please don't hesitate to contact me. We look forward to continuing hosting you.

Dentafrice,
28-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I would love to help =]

Full name: Caleb Mingle
Experience: HL11.com, This-Host.com (Closed), Fibre-host.com (Closed), Tons of other websites/services.

Me: Hello Client, I am very sorry about this terrible situation, I will have it looked into immediately. There is no excuse for this kind of treatment, this will be investigated. I hope the reply helped, is there anything else that I can help you with?

NitrogenHosting
29-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I will happily apply to be head of support and phone support.

Name: Jason Scales

Experience For Support: www.nitrogenhosting.co.uk (http://www.nitrogenhosting.co.uk) / www.almoshost.com (http://www.almoshost.com) / www.marks-hosting.info (http://www.marks-hosting.info)

Me: Hello, I am sorry to hear about this situation, we try our best to provide around the clock support. It is not always easy though when staff don't check the systems constantly, I will contact senior management and get them to look into the situation straight away. I can understand the fury caused by this situation. Once again deepest apologies, it is very hard to provide support sometimes, I will begin to enforce staff more to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any further questions that need answering about this case, please contact support and in the email subject put ATT:Jason Scales, Thank-You for being patient.

Luf
Jay

Gateway
29-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Hey, I will happily apply to be Live Support and/or Email Support

Name: Joe

Experience For Support: None, but i have helped my mate from school with a website.

Me: Hello Client: I would like to say how sorry we are. I will forward your email to a memeber of the managment team, for them to look in to the problem. I dont like to hear from you that you are getting a bad service from us. We try to anwser our support emails as fast as possible.
The Livesupport Staff have to be online between times, which you can see on the website under support. I would like to say that some of our support staff maybe away which will change the support times, i will look in to this for you. I thank you for be so patient and if you have any more problems please email me.

Thank you

Joe
(Live Support And Email Support Staff) - Helping you with your problems

Cixso
29-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks for your applications. We will announce who has made it on the 5th July. Applications are open till the 3rd.

Keep them coming!

Kieran
01-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Id also like to add onto my application that I work in two shops, so I have a great deal of experience working with the public.

Sunny.
05-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey, any update on who got the job... :)

Thanks

Cixso
05-07-2007, 05:37 PM
9PM I will announce the staff.

LeftForDead
05-07-2007, 05:38 PM
where were u today? you said u were coming

Cixso
05-07-2007, 05:41 PM
where were u today? you said u were coming

Get out of this thread if you are going to start trouble. YOU ARE ******* ME OFF AND MANY OTHER HABBOX FORUM USERS.

Stop spamming
Stay on topic
I had better things to do then come to your home, such as have a **** whilst watching ****.

Well worth it than coming to see you. The matter on your money was dropped and you have nothing to do with pycan or me. The thread you created yesterday finalized the matter. Stop being a child and GROW UP.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Get out of this thread if you are going to start trouble. YOU ARE ******* ME OFF AND MANY OTHER HABBOX FORUM USERS.

Stop spamming
Stay on topic
I had better things to do then come to your home, such as have a **** whilst watching ****.

Well worth it than coming to see you. The matter on your money was dropped and you have nothing to do with pycan or me. The thread you created yesterday finalized the matter. Stop being a child and GROW UP.
Agreed. Good luck to all applicants.

LeftForDead
05-07-2007, 05:46 PM

Stop spamming
Stay on topic

No it didnt, u sending me a trojan and making threats then me going to the police today did:)

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse/name anyone of lying/scamming/hacking or any other bad things.

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 05:48 PM
No it didnt, u sending me a trojan and making threats then me going to the police today did:)
Quit being a baby. Talk where we can actually understand you.

Quit coming into threads and trying to start stuff, take that to Private Messages or even MSN. Gah, Habbox is getting full of whining babys.

Cixso
05-07-2007, 05:48 PM

Yes, I sent you a Trojan when your blocked and deleted. Yes.

You mean my friends had a chat with you to get your IP. That isn't Trojan.

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Grow up. Take it to PM, I am sure the moderators are tired of stopping the fighting, I thought it was over yesterday.

Gah.

Lilian
05-07-2007, 05:50 PM

This is turning into a joke. Why don't you just leave him alone? He deserves better than what you throw at him. Your posting of topic and starting to annoy me and proberly many other Habbox users. Your turning every thread he makes into a argument.

Just leave him alone.
Get on with your life.
Move on.
Grow up child.

On topic:// I would apply but I am kinda busy myself at this moment in time sorry.

LeftForDead
05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Stopped happy?:)

Lilian
05-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Stopped happy?:)

HAPPY?!? Im feeling more than happy now you have stopped.

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Happy? No, because in about 10 minutes you will start again.

I3rap
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM

Alex: Hello there, On behalf of [COMPANY NAME] I am sorry for the delay, we belive that each and every person has their complaints and your's will be forwarded. We try to use the live support as often as possible. If you have any more problems, please, do e-mail us.

Sunny.
05-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Lol, App's are closed :P

Good luck to all applicants :D

Cixso
05-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I would love to help =]

Full name: Caleb Mingle
Experience: HL11.com, This-Host.com (Closed), Fibre-host.com (Closed), Tons of other websites/services.

Me: Hello Client, I am very sorry about this terrible situation, I will have it looked into immediately. There is no excuse for this kind of treatment, this will be investigated. I hope the reply helped, is there anything else that I can help you with?

Hey, please can you confirm the job title you are after?

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Head of support, or any that is available.

Caleb

Kieran
05-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Eight minutes to go :O

It's like waiting for exam results :P

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, good luck to all applicants again.

You all deserve the job you get at this wonderful company! :)

Aflux
05-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Eight minutes to go :O

It's like waiting for exam results :P
That will seriously be excruciating for me.

This isn't.

lol. =P

Cixso
05-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Thank you to all who applied and well done to the poeple who passed the application.

The staff are as followed:

Owner: Blad3r
Director of operations: lycan
Head of support: Tenatious
Assistant " ": Sunny.
General Support: Dentafrice,
E-Mail Support: Gateway
Phone Support: NitrogenHosting
Head tech: Matthew (Friend from college)
Tech 1: STILL AVAILABLE!

I would like to also update you on the new Pycan. We are returning the 25th September 2007. The new Pycan packages are finalized. (VPS, SHOTUCAST, SHARED, RESELLER, DOMAINS).

If you wish to make an enquire about any package or about Pycan then please PM me.

Please can all accepted staff PM me with your conatct email address and MSN address or skype.

Nitrogen you will need skype also to be able to take phone calls and a working microphone and headset/speakers.

Staff will receive updates on working hours and will receive some cash every now and again for there dedicated service.

Thank you once again.

(Pycan Group -.com/.net/.co.uk)

Sunny.
05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
:) Thank you for the opotunitie.

Dentafrice,
05-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Thank you also :)

I pmed you my latest Contact Information and CV/Resume.

I could also do tech as I am quite familiar with servers and website development :)

Gateway
05-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Thank you danny for offering me the job. I have PM'ed you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!