29-06-2007, 06:55 AM
It gets very boring

Sunny.
29-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Depends if ur into tht sort of gaming, Great game though :D

mangle
29-06-2007, 08:28 AM
You need live to enjoy it fully imo.
I completed it like 4 times and i only go on live with it now.
Nonetheless an amazing game.

Cypher-
29-06-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah i agree with the above comment, after you complete it all you can only use it on live otherwise it will just gather dust in your room. get call of duty 3 or oblivion ;)

Neil
29-06-2007, 10:27 AM
You need live to enjoy it fully imo.
I completed it like 4 times and i only go on live with it now.
Nonetheless an amazing game.

I donno..I enjoyed it up until I played it online, it's a good game on story, but online it's just crap, it's boring and slow, it's got good graphics, story mode is good but everything else about the game is pretty crap really

Bear-Max
29-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I donno..I enjoyed it up until I played it online, it's a good game on story, but online it's just crap, it's boring and slow, it's got good graphics, story mode is good but everything else about the game is pretty crap really
In contrast, I think it's the best online experience I've had. Much more in-depth than Halo or any other 'run and gun' shooters. Myself and quite a few others play it almost every day for about an hour. In my opinion the online is amazing and I've got more out of Gears through Live than any other game I've ever bought. (I've even put more hours into Gears than Pokemon!)

Azul
29-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I have to agree with everything Bear-Max wrote, i'm new to online gaming in a way, but Gears is my best online gaming experience I have had. I bet I've clocked upto around 1000 hours on it, easy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!