PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] RFOM Servers Merged

awelsh
30-06-2007, 01:06 PM
The resistacne servers have now merged meanig we can play with the US, ASIA, JP, AU and more.

Also EU has been shafted with clans, anyones clan thats the same as the US now has a 2 on the end :( Luckily mine isnt.

The new maps are also out at £2.99 each, I havent bought mine yet but might later im going to see if theyre any good down my mates house soon.

You can also open your PS3 friends list from resistance now and little flags appear above your player showing what region you are from.

There is also a new ps3 firmware out, nothing has been added that I have noticed yet its proberly just bug fixes.

Thanks, awelsh

Technologic
30-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Wicked :D

Will add you laters

awelsh
30-06-2007, 02:18 PM
ok :)

think I might buy the map update soon, cant be bothered to go down mates its raining as per usual in wales :(

Rizter
02-07-2007, 04:42 PM
the maps arent anything special, but worth buying.
And ye the clan thing is rediculous although i wasnt affected luckily. IMO this game is dying really, boredom sinks in after a while

Bear-Max
02-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Sony: "Our revolutionary server merge means you can play with millions of people in different countries, although some clans may require their name to be altered to accomplish this!"

Translation: "Demand for our most popular game is waning, and US > Europe. PWND!!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!