PDA

View Full Version : Car crashes into Glasgow Airport terminal

timROGERS
30-06-2007, 03:12 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/6257194.stm

Nothing is known at the moment. Apparently, a man got out of the car on fire, and was wrestled to the ground by Police. Could be terrorism, or someone being an idiot.

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1553894.jpg

Jordie
30-06-2007, 03:28 PM
thats someone being a BIG idiot:@

timROGERS
30-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I have a better picture now:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42446000/jpg/_42446848_airport2_203.jpg

Hitman
30-06-2007, 03:38 PM
They said it exploded, now they changed it.

Ostinato
30-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeh I'm watching it on the news just now. It's scary knowing it's so close to me now.

My brother was at glasgow airport yesterday, so thank god it happened today!

Everyone on the news is saying it is definitely an intended attack, as if it wasn't the people would have tried to help the 2 guys in the car and stuff, whereas everyone was attacking them instead.

Least one of the guys got set on fire... :P

Yoshimitsui
30-06-2007, 03:41 PM
O blimey, here we go again then.

Tom H
30-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Watching sky news now :(

Ostinato
30-06-2007, 03:42 PM
It's quite scary to be honest.

Adam!
30-06-2007, 03:49 PM
"This was no accident. This was a deliberate attack on Glasgow Airport."

Terrorist attack maybe? - Only hours after Ibiza airport had a bomb and the day after 2 bombs in London?

Ostinato
30-06-2007, 04:03 PM
This was defo terrorism in my opinion.

luke-p
30-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Im glad one of them ***** were on fire, hope he sufferes and the hospital refuse to sedate him or anything... I dont really feel threatened by the terrorist attacks, I just think its out of order that they feel as if they can come here and we will let them, and then they thank us by trying to ******* kill us... Plus its selfish they could be taking children aswell but they dont give a **** I ******* HATE TERORISTS...

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Im glad one of them ***** were on fire, hope he sufferes and the hospital refuse to sedate him or anything... I dont really feel threatened by the terrorist attacks, I just think its out of order that they feel as if they can come here and we will let them, and then they thank us by trying to ******* kill us... Plus its selfish they could be taking children aswell but they dont give a **** I ******* HATE TERORISTS...
Id rather they were treat, then they could live an spend the rest of there life in isolation, well i doubt that would happen tbh:\ its england.
Also just because they dont wear uniform and stuff like that doesnt mean there not the same as the british. Were doing the same in Iraq and Afganistan really. Oh and whats to say that they came here?:s they might of been born here like the 7/7 people

timROGERS
30-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Id rather they were treat, then they could live an spend the rest of there life in isolation, well i doubt that would happen tbh:\ its england.
Also just because they dont wear uniform and stuff like that doesnt mean there not the same as the british. Were doing the same in Iraq and Afganistan really. Oh and whats to say that they came here?:s they might of been born here like the 7/7 people

We're not doing the same in the Middle East though. We don't rig up car bombs designed specifically to kill hundreds of innocent people.

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 04:34 PM
We're not doing the same in the Middle East though. We don't rig up car bombs designed specifically to kill hundreds of innocent people.
No we have rockets and tanks specifaccly designed to kill hundreds of innocent people.
We are doing the same in Iraq really, any country is doing it if they use a gun or rocket! I do agree with going into Iraq, just as soon as we leave iraq were going to afgan:\

luke-p
30-06-2007, 04:46 PM
No we have rockets and tanks specifaccly designed to kill hundreds of innocent people.
We are doing the same in Iraq really, any country is doing it if they use a gun or rocket! I do agree with going into Iraq, just as soon as we leave iraq were going to afgan:\

:S... The tanks arent made to kill innocent people, they are made to win wars and enforce stuff... and bash thru things.

Ezzie.
30-06-2007, 04:54 PM
This is freaking stupid..

WHERE'S THE LOVE?

Seriously dudes and dudettes we need a little more love in this world =/
People dieing by another person's hand everyday on the news.. just crazy ;/

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 04:55 PM
:S... The tanks arent made to kill innocent people, they are made to win wars and enforce stuff... and bash thru things.
No no one has been innocently killed with a tank?

FlyingJesus
30-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I believe that the recent attacks are simply a test on Brown's leadership - it's terrorism alright, but they're not going all out. Personally I'd expected more than a couple of failed car bomb attempts for a change of leadership.

Remember: terrorism is all about bringing down the morale of the civilians. The aim isn't always to kill but to frighten as many people as possible.

luke-p
30-06-2007, 05:03 PM
No no one has been innocently killed with a tank?

Yes they have, but tanks aren't specifically designed for it...

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Yes they have, but tanks aren't specifically designed for it...
a car bomb is designed to kill too, its just used for innocent people more

Lycan
30-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Our forces in Iraq and other middle east countries are there for peace purposes.

This attack on England is to cause aggression and terrorise people.

don't try comparing the two.

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Our forces in Iraq and other middle east countries are there for peace purposes.

This attack on England is to cause aggression and terrorise people.

don't try comparing the two.
and they might be doing it to try and get them out of there?

You
30-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I bet if there was two white fella's in the jeep that crashed into the Airport they would of been helped instead of being tackled.

Lycan
30-06-2007, 05:36 PM
and they might be doing it to try and get them out of there?

they are attacking us to make us withdraw from the middleeast?

.... not sure thats the best of plans... considering this country fights for freedom and is in Iraq under UN mandate...

though now browns in control he'll probebly just pull Uk forces out just so he can be mr popular

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 05:50 PM
they are attacking us to make us withdraw from the middleeast?

.... not sure thats the best of plans... considering this country fights for freedom and is in Iraq under UN mandate...

though now browns in control he'll probebly just pull Uk forces out just so he can be mr popular
They did on 7/7 i belive so i reckon its the same again
and i doubt he will tbh would cause more infact

@xP
30-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Someone tells me another car has been set on fire at heathrow?

Lycan
30-06-2007, 08:04 PM

no just a broken down car..

but the good news is the terror alert is at its highest which means they expect something bad to happen soon

(they wern't expecting the one earlyier or to find two car bombs on friday but the odds saying something might happen now thats terroist related..... 2 days too late)

Elkaa
30-06-2007, 08:05 PM

I've heard nothing of this, yet?

Yoshimitsui
30-06-2007, 08:12 PM
It was a car bonnet that smoked. Just an everday car trouble. But people panniced becuase of recent happenings.

timROGERS
30-06-2007, 08:14 PM
The national security threat level has just been risen to Critical, the highest possible level. This means that an attack is expected imminently. There are reports that the Royal Alexandra Hospital has been evacuated, and their are security problems over the Concert for Diana tomorrow.

Yoshimitsui
30-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah it has, but do we have nay ideas on to what groups are behind this.

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah it has, but do we have nay ideas on to what groups are behind this.
Not the same ones who did 7/7 as it would of been better i think

--ss--
30-06-2007, 08:34 PM
The eye witnesses say the guys were asian but to me in the pictures the man getting arrested looks europian O.o

Minstrels
30-06-2007, 09:04 PM
So the mess up in London so they go to Glasgow?
Now there saying there might be a third person in the car. :rolleyes:

cocaine
30-06-2007, 09:07 PM
tbh if tony blair had kept his huge fat nose out of the situation in iraq & the middle east then none of these terroist attacks on the UK would have happened.

Minstrels
30-06-2007, 09:12 PM
There also saying the guy had a belt on with a detonator...
Looks like they messed up in London and messed up in Scotland.
Well done terrorist you stupid ****.

Lycan
30-06-2007, 09:14 PM
tbh if tony blair had kept his huge fat nose out of the situation in iraq & the middle east then none of these terroist attacks on the UK would have happened.

you no the attacks in iraq and the middle east are keeping terroists occupied....

thats why we are still fighting in afgan as well.

Attacks will still happen...

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 09:18 PM
But in Iraq there was a man in power who was practically a terrorist

cocaine
30-06-2007, 09:23 PM
you no the attacks in iraq and the middle east are keeping terroists occupied....

thats why we are still fighting in afgan as well.

Attacks will still happen...

But in Iraq there was a man in power who was practically a terrorist

but what im saying is that the UK had nothing to do with the middle east until we decided to storm in there and make even more war.

Lycan
30-06-2007, 09:25 PM
but what im saying is that the UK had nothing to do with the middle east until we decided to storm in there and make even more war.

9/11 something had to be done... that led us to afgan in search of mcbinbag.

then of course we interfered in iraq for a good reason...

evil prevails when good men stand idle

cocaine
30-06-2007, 09:37 PM
9/11 something had to be done... that led us to afgan in search of mcbinbag.

then of course we interfered in iraq for a good reason...

evil prevails when good men stand idle

true, but america dragged us into.

i can see the hard situation blair was in, we wouldnt want to make america our enemies.

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 09:47 PM
The only reason they wont withdraw them iraq early this time is so that they cant say we gave up twice

Lycan
30-06-2007, 09:49 PM
we are in iraq at the iraqi goverments request with permission from the UN.

the war was won years ago.. we are just peace keeping now

cocaine
30-06-2007, 09:52 PM

we're not very good at peace keeping :P

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 09:53 PM

But we went in way way way before that and we gave iraq alot of its weapons

Lycan
30-06-2007, 09:54 PM
the first gulf war and the americans did... the americans sold weapons to both iran and iraq during the iran/iraq war . and supplied weapons to the IRA. the british forces did not.

But we went in way way way before that and we gave iraq alot of its weapons

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 10:00 PM
the first gulf war and the americans did... the americans sold weapons to both iran and iraq during the iran/iraq war . and supplied weapons to the IRA. the british forces did not.
We did we went in there to help them and stuff like that

Lycan
30-06-2007, 10:02 PM
but we didn't freely give them weapons.... weapons always remain the capable hands of British soldiers.

LeftForDead
30-06-2007, 10:04 PM
but we didn't freely give them weapons.... weapons always remain the capable hands of British soldiers.
no it wasnt like 'GET UR GUNZ HERE KID' i know you knew i didnt mean it like that

Ostinato
30-06-2007, 10:23 PM
The terrorist who got all burned and taken to hospital has been getting treated, and a suicide belt was found on him. So he planned to blow himself up as well... So scary.

HabboIsKrouts
01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
no, GB is peace-keeping, it we are not officially at war.. Same with america i suppose.

Hitman
01-07-2007, 09:20 AM
The terrorist who got all burned and taken to hospital has been getting treated, and a suicide belt was found on him. So he planned to blow himself up as well... So scary.He's dead now (CNN said yesterday).

Alkaz
01-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Yah i heard about that.
I was at stansted airport and they said that all flights t glasgow airport had been cancelled. Was pretty hectic.

Nixt
01-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Now we just have to wait for the next attack. Or wait for it to be foiled, at least. We can only hope it's the latter.

OMGitsaROSS
01-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I hope it's the latter but something is tleling me it will suceed :@

Virgin Mary
01-07-2007, 12:11 PM
What version of the Qu'ran do they read?

ScottDiamond
03-07-2007, 10:41 PM
He's dead now (CNN said yesterday).

I live near the RAH, and can tell you for a fact that he is not dead.

Please, if you're going to get reports from any news station, don't get CNN's over reacting rubbish.

JOHN SMEATON HERORIC CAMPAIGN.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/338smeaton_bond.gif

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:40 PM
I know
!1

my dad was going to go to glasgow airport that day but a better deal at endenburgh!!!

Adam!
10-07-2007, 12:41 PM
I know
!1

my dad was going to go to glasgow airport that day but a better deal at endenburgh!!!
Edinburgh*

Killer
15-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Every single terrorist involved was a terrorist

Yoshimitsui
15-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Every single terrorist involved was a terrorist

Thats why they are terrorists then :rolleyes::S

CaptainAce.
15-07-2007, 12:00 PM
God knows what else there caple of

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!