PDA

View Full Version : Pedro does not know, the rules.

Tadpole
08-05-2005, 10:26 AM
This ***** hobba banned me for two hours for unaccseptable language, even though all i said was idiot. Indestruct!ble, back me up. I did not swear, i WAS NOT blocking. But still he was alerting me like there was no tomorrow, alert after alert after alert. Then he banned me for two hours for saying "idiot" is is unaccseptable and i wont tollerate it. Im gonna report this trashbag hobba to mandy and make sure he is debadged. Has anyone else had any encounters with this ***** hobba?

TYPEO IN THE THREAD NAME, ITS PETARDO NOT PEDRO

Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- Do not be rude.

Wootzeh
08-05-2005, 10:27 AM
This should be moved to Anything about habbo.

bigbutsound
08-05-2005, 10:30 AM
You know what to do , Contact :)

You
08-05-2005, 10:30 AM
He started bloody alerting me for feck all, Saying i swore, all i did was called him his real name ;) [Change the Pre in to Re]

Also Tadpole didn't swear, but there was like another 10 people swearing and giving out messenger, and i still see them there

Roboevil
08-05-2005, 10:49 AM
I dont really have any past with Pedro, he sounds french. I know I dont like Petardo, he banned me for like everything, one for blocking, he gave me like 10 seconds to get out of the way and didn't even send me a warning and then a ban for 2 hours!! How annoying, he also threatend to ban every account I had for flooding 0.o?? I was only talking alot too fast lol. :rolleyes:. Either way he's annoying.

Tadpole
08-05-2005, 11:06 AM
I dont really have any past with Pedro, he sounds french. I know I dont like Petardo, he banned me for like everything, one for blocking, he gave me like 10 seconds to get out of the way and didn't even send me a warning and then a ban for 2 hours!! How annoying, he also threatend to ban every account I had for flooding 0.o?? I was only talking alot too fast lol. :rolleyes:. Either way he's annoying.
Ya thats him, it was a typo. Hes a ***** loser.

Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- Do not be rude.

=Sean...
08-05-2005, 02:48 PM
He banned me before for saying: Bobba the bobba's :@

NOTE: I said BOBBA, not the actual word.

BlueTails
08-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Still You Said Bobba...You All Broke The HabboWay Somehow...

=Sean...
08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Explain how bobba is bad when you just say bobba, instead of a word that rhymes with muck...?

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Judging by what you are saying, he is a loser. If it helps, imagine him being hit by a bus you are driving

Kezzo
08-05-2005, 03:16 PM
I don't like him either. He banned me for getting sworn at!

scottish
08-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Nothing To Do With Romours? :s
Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- Moved from Habbo UK news and Rumors. Please post in correct forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!