so i dressed as a girl and said i'd send him nude pics :eusa_wall

Yeah permed :l

Lozzoling
30-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Ouch, habbo are really bad with jokes.

Try explaining it, you may get lucky.

Catzsy
30-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Well try telephoning they may give you the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh
30-06-2007, 08:52 PM
i dont know where to get the number lol

could anyone please get for me ? <3

BellyButtons
30-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Was my own stupid fault :l
thought i'd have a joke with the guys coming into my room going
"f/r to see me do stuff on cam"

so i dressed as a girl and said i'd send him nude pics :eusa_wall

Yeah permed :l

so funny isn't it :p

I got a boy banned for telling me i am cool and if he can have my number, cus i beat him in battle ball :D

all contact information available for country offices is available at sulake.com

UK

Sulake UK Ltd
52 Upper Street, Islington
London N1 0QH, UK
Email: http://www.sulake.com/img/letter.gif [email protected]
Advertising: [email protected]
Phone: +44 20 7288 6187
Fax: +44 20 7288 6186
Local services: http://www.sulake.com/img/arrow_upright.gif www.habbo.co.uk (http://www.habbo.co.uk/)

http://www.sulake.com/contacts_uk.html

he don't like me now and its funny :)

Charlie
30-06-2007, 08:55 PM
The phone number is 020 7288 6187 ;)

But yeah, just explain it all to them and see what they have to say, i guess at the end of the day it was a bit silly to play a joke like that because habbo won't know if your joking or not, but it's worth a try.

Tink
30-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh Noes :( Err Try Emailing :)

Tbh
30-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the help ill try phoning tomorrow,
as i think office hours are closed? :S

Energizer
30-06-2007, 09:32 PM
loool. try ringing/emailing them.

Cwmbran
30-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the help ill try phoning tomorrow,
as i think office hours are closed? :S
Yes office hours have passed.
It's Sunday tomorrow though Jord, so I highly doubt you will get an answer.

Charlie
30-06-2007, 09:36 PM
I think they are open monday to friday, so i'd try on a monday. :)

Earthquake
30-06-2007, 10:52 PM
maybe the MOD got jealous?

Tbh
30-06-2007, 10:55 PM
maybe the MOD got jealous?

ROFL!
I'd Be Scared..
'twas MOD-Hermione

i looked on hotel status and she was the only MOD on :P

Earthquake
30-06-2007, 10:59 PM
ROFL!
I'd Be Scared..
'twas MOD-Hermione

i looked on hotel status and she was the only MOD on :P
yep, shes after some willy action, its a shame to see a nice person who likes to show himself naked around the hotel, Maybe protest for the option to be naked on habbo?

Tbh
30-06-2007, 11:07 PM
ROFL it makes me sound like a pervert xD

Shawnstra
30-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Well Good luck on getting your account back :D

dirrty
30-06-2007, 11:49 PM
lmaoo
hopefully they should realise you were only messing around and unban you. otherwise tuff luck lol

le harry
01-07-2007, 08:47 AM
i got permed on my alt for saying "i have teh hax skillz lolol", they arn't fond of jokes.

BellyButtons
01-07-2007, 09:00 AM
If you rang today you might be lucky enough to have Disarno answer phone.

Moderators do not have to appear online to be working.

Jack.
01-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I got permed for joking around.

A scammer came in the room and said "Type your pass and it comes up as stars look *****" you know what I mean.

So I went "**** omg yeah it does. Rofl you stupid noob."

Or something like that. I was on Habbox Forum for a bit and after a while I opened the hotel back up and the ban message was up. I appealed and explained that I was joking around around and they gave me one last chance. Lost_Witness unbanned me :). I appealed through the Help Tool.

I do feel very lucky because someone could have shouted their password out. I'm surprised they gave me a second chance. I've got great respect for Lost_Witness now.

Don't give up hope. You've got a good chance of getting unbanned. If they actually have a brain they'll be able to realize that you were fooling around.

Good luck.

Antallica
01-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Email?

timROGERS
01-07-2007, 06:23 PM
The moral of the story is that if you make a joke on Habbo, you have to say after "DISCLAIMER: THAT WAS A JOKE" or you get perm banned :rolleyes:

Jõnathan
01-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I got a boy banned for telling me i am cool and if he can have my number, cus i beat him in battle ball :D
You're well hard aren't you?
:rolleyes:
Habbo mods take everything too seriously: I got banned for 2 hours for flooding "SPAM" in my own room

Tbh
02-07-2007, 01:16 AM
still no email back..
ima wait for tomorrow
then ill call :)

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Tbh Jord I love your Sig picture of Hayley Williams xoxooxoxoxo CORR Uhmm aha.
Gota wipe the keyboard :(
Hope you get unbanned though, then you can send me them pics you promised. :)

Tbh
02-07-2007, 02:55 AM
Tbh Jord I love your Sig picture of Hayley Williams xoxooxoxoxo CORR Uhmm aha.
Gota wipe the keyboard :(
Hope you get unbanned though, then you can send me them pics you promised. :)

ROFL
;o i said keep it as a secret </3
i hope i get unpermed too

i should considering your perm on bisto lmao xD <3

shiver
02-07-2007, 07:04 AM
serves ur rite idiot :@

@xP
02-07-2007, 07:06 AM
Gutted, shouldn't of done that.

Tbh
02-07-2007, 07:19 AM
tbh i dont give a damn about your opinions,
seeing as you patheticly -repped me for liking paramore :rolleyes:
enjoy your revenge rep oxoxoxo

+ Hayley Williams Is Hot ;)

Groves
02-07-2007, 08:09 AM
I got banned for the very much the same thing.

owell x].

Tbh
02-07-2007, 12:59 PM
i just called and left a message,

anyone know what happens after?

Earthquake
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM
i just called and left a message,

anyone know what happens after?
They come round your house for tea and biscuits

Tbh
02-07-2007, 01:09 PM
They come round your house for tea and biscuits
OMG im out of Custard Creams!!!

i meant like how long till they phone back or w/e ;)

Earthquake
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
they dont if u left your email they will email u :) they wont call you as they will loose profit on the bill

Tbh
02-07-2007, 01:26 PM
LMAO i was asking someone on habbo if they have a number to get right through,
this guy told me a number and said you have to give your pass
i looked at the number and its a cardiff number xD

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 01:43 PM
LMAO i was asking someone on habbo if they have a number to get right through,
this guy told me a number and said you have to give your pass
i looked at the number and its a cardiff number xD
DAMN!! How did you find out it was a Cardiff number?
I'm only in Cardiff for the day. :(

But yeh, I would say keep ringing every 30mins but if you don't leave your e-mail then they won't reply. I told you yesterday your better off trying at 3pmish.

.:Normal...
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Oiii I say that a lot. Looks like I need to stop eh? Habbo is really bad with jokes like someone said up there. One time I was like "ZOMG ADD ME ON MY****: www.myspace.com/URMUMZFIT~~!23 (http://www.myspace.com/URMUMZFIT~~!23)" And I got 24 hour banned (even though it isn't even a real myspce -.-)

shiver
02-07-2007, 03:59 PM
tbh i dont give a damn about your opinions,
seeing as you patheticly -repped me for liking paramore :rolleyes:
enjoy your revenge rep oxoxoxo

+ Hayley Williams Is Hot ;)
babe, i can have my opinions where and when i want, and i don't really care if they suit you. and yeah, paramore are rubbish, so just get out of my internet already :s and like i actually care about rep, shows that you like to orgy over it.

hayley williams being 'hot'? yeah, that's ok if you wanna tap a goat or something. ugly cow.

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 04:47 PM
babe, i can have my opinions where and when i want, and i don't really care if they suit you. and yeah, paramore are rubbish, so just get out of my internet already :s and like i actually care about rep, shows that you like to orgy over it.

hayley williams being 'hot'? yeah, that's ok if you wanna tap a goat or something. ugly cow.

He didn't say you can't. - But is there any real need to -Rep someone because they like a group you don't like? Thats just pathetic.

I'm sorry, did you create the internet? If so then hell Jordan leave right now!

shiver
02-07-2007, 06:42 PM
He didn't say you can't. - But is there any real need to -Rep someone because they like a group you don't like? Thats just pathetic.

he said that my opinion was not valid, therefore making it void. what's the point of having an opinion and it not ever being recognised? he's insinuating that i can't have one. if he's so bothered about the rep, he can just get it removed. get the hell over it.

your sarcasm in the blue is valued, thank you. for the record, i'll say that i did create the internet, to get rid of another scummy paramore obsessee.
good day.

GrAcE ShOrT
02-07-2007, 06:44 PM

wow, sarcasm detected 100%! he said that he didn't care for people's opinions, which is just as good as saying "don't give me your opinion", correct? because he's hardly saying; you have a right to your opinion. so what if he -repped him for disliking paramore? to be honest, i would too. because they're the most overrated piece of **** on this earth right now!!

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 07:08 PM
he said that my opinion was not valid, therefore making it void. what's the point of having an opinion and it not ever being recognised? he's insinuating that i can't have one. if he's so bothered about the rep, he can just get it removed. get the hell over it.

your sarcasm in the blue is valued, thank you. for the record, i'll say that i did create the internet, to get rid of another scummy paramore obsessee.
good day.
He said he does not care about your opinion. Not thats he doesn't want them.

Yes, you obviously created the Internet I' am terribly sorry I even asked that question how could I have ever question you.

wow, sarcasm detected 100%! he said that he didn't care for people's opinions, which is just as good as saying "don't give me your opinion", correct? because he's hardly saying; you have a right to your opinion. so what if he -repped him for disliking paramore? to be honest, i would too. because they're the most overrated piece of **** on this earth right now!!

Thats because I'm a sarcastic person by nature.

He said "I don't care about your opinion", he also said that your entitled your opinion.

It is rather pathetic -Repping someone because they like a band you dislike.
I'm sure if you said "Oh I like this band, and some people disagreed with you and gave you -Rep you would find it pathetic.

Also I don't see why you had gotten involved in this, I mean does it really matter to you?

To stay ontopic: Hope you get unbanned Jordan.

shiver
02-07-2007, 07:15 PM

Yes, you obviously created the Internet I' am terribly sorry I even asked that question how could I have ever question you.

He said "I don't care about your opinion", he also said that your entitled your opinion.

I'm sure if you said "Oh I like this band, and some people disagreed with you and gave you -Rep you would find it pathetic.

Also I don't see why you had gotten involved in this, I mean does it really matter to you?

he can get involved if he wants. why did you get involved with me in the first place? walking contradiction once again in my face.

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 07:17 PM
he can get involved if he wants. why did you get involved with me in the first place? walking contradiction once again in my face.

Yes he can, but I would want to know why he got involved from him.
I got involved with you because, you were being out of order.

GrAcE ShOrT
02-07-2007, 07:18 PM

well maybe people find your sarcasm pathetic? you're not really in a major position to disagree with his way of expressing how he feels. if we were entitled to our opinion, he should atleast "care" for them. and actually no, i'd get on with it if i had bad reputation points. i'd get on with it, it's not taking anything away from me in real life, is it? no. my life doesn't revolve around the spectacular ways of the reputation method! like some peoples.

shiver
02-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Yes he can, but I would want to know why he got involved from him.
I got involved with you because, you were being out of order.
i believe the thread starter is out of order, so i don't even know why you're replying to my posts not aimed at you in the slightest. who do you think you are?
fanx brb kk x

Cwmbran
02-07-2007, 07:27 PM
well maybe people find your sarcasm pathetic? you're not really in a major position to disagree with his way of expressing how he feels. if we were entitled to our opinion, he should atleast "care" for them. and actually no, i'd get on with it if i had bad reputation points. i'd get on with it, it's not taking anything away from me in real life, is it? no. my life doesn't revolve around the spectacular ways of the reputation method! like some peoples.

If they find it pathetic then so be it, I have no problem with it they don't like it then to hell with them.

No he does not have to "care" as I'm sure if you don't like someones opinion you would just brush it aside.

Your missing the point a bit there, it is pathetic that someone -Reps someone because they like a band that you dislike. I did not say that it would affect anyone I said that it is pathetic.

So you would not stick up for your friends?

EDIT:

i believe the thread starter is out of order, so i don't even know why you're replying to my posts not aimed at you in the slightest. who do you think you are?
fanx brb kk x

How was he out of order?
Read above.
Oh are you above me are you? Looks like to be you don't like people with opinions.

shiver
02-07-2007, 08:20 PM
If they find it pathetic then so be it, I have no problem with it they don't like it then to hell with them.

No he does not have to "care" as I'm sure if you don't like someones opinion you would just brush it aside.

Your missing the point a bit there, it is pathetic that someone -Reps someone because they like a band that you dislike. I did not say that it would affect anyone I said that it is pathetic.

So you would not stick up for your friends?

EDIT:

How was he out of order?
Read above.
Oh are you above me are you? Looks like to be you don't like people with opinions.

he was out of order for exclaiming that my opinions were worthless.
omg lol you have everything in the wrong context

Tbh
02-07-2007, 10:43 PM
im out of order?
none of this would have happened if hadn't if you never made that post,
so tbh you are in the wrong.
Cwmbran KNOWS what he is saying and its 100% true

GrAcE ShOrT
02-07-2007, 10:55 PM
im out of order?
none of this would have happened if hadn't if you never made that post,
so tbh you are in the wrong.
Cwmbran KNOWS what he is saying and its 100% true

first of all, what the hell are you talking about? if you're going to make a post, atleast check it over so that it makes sense. this should have happened, as it has proven so many things. if i'm perfectly honest, i don't think you know what any of the things cwmbran said, meant. all of the quarrelling, i mean - do you understand any of it whatsoever? you saying he's right is a bias opinion, and you're taking his side because he's defending you.

Joeymac
02-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Hope you get unbanned. But from another point can you see why you would be banned? what happend if the other person was your brother/relative or something. life would suck nuts then wouldn't it?

Tbh
03-07-2007, 02:02 PM
all im saying is if shiver hadn't said anything from the start this argument wouldnt have happened :l

Tbh
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
I R NOW UNPERMED =] <3

Amerix
05-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Well Done ;)

msb.
06-07-2007, 11:07 PM
aww ul

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!