PDA

View Full Version : Lawl how long was i gone?

Jambe
30-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Yea so i played rs like 4 years ago when i had 3 mask sets :O they where lyke 200k then xD so i got ot lvl 96 and all then i got bored...

I started wcing.. I met these to guyz called Philipj and Matt285 so wed like chop for like the whole day was fun by then they all had goals for 99 at everything so did i but my basketball team needed me more than a game so i desided to quit as i was loosing focus. and i came back... from a 3 year brake..

Then Philipj is number 9 firemaking.. and like 99999 at everything...
Matt285 is like number 2 at fletching 8 at cooking and 5 firemaking...

Im like -.- so i log on and i talk to phillipj and hes like a kabillionare by know and hes like all hi.. and all so we went pking and he looses a rune baxe then he buys one for sumit like 5k coal or sumit and im like dude? wdf and turns out he isnt a member or he dont know any prices.. But he has like 100k addy ores and all cuz hes going for 99 mining..

So im like.............

Bloody hell how long was i gone...

Just like to say congratz to philip and Matt. ;)

Neversoft
30-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Lol, kinda the same thing happened me. I stopped coming on rs for like a year, then I came back to find that my friend is now a moderator, has 100+ combat and 99 fletching with great stats. :P

Jambe
30-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Lol, kinda the same thing happened me. I stopped coming on rs for like a year, then I came back to find that my friend is now a moderator, has 100+ combat and 99 fletching with great stats. :P

Would have been scarey if i didnt stop as i was higher lvl than them and increasing faster 0_o

Sly
30-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Omg u shud be like free st00f pl0x

Shrlurp
30-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Omg u shud be like free st00f pl0x
I Worry :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!