PDA

View Full Version : All habbos being banned because people hacking them and getting u banned

Randy-ortonrko
08-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Hello i have been a victim of many sorts of incidents
i know people are leaveing and people cant get on well i have contacted habbo and they have gave me a reply and will look into all sorts of these cases and will solve it i know because it has happened to me and they found out i was shopping and getting a new star wars game so i have rang them up and let me unbanned so if you have done it

Then contact sulake as 200 people i know in the hotel my best mates disserperd and they are going to be let back on ok so take my idea but if you lie then you could be caught out so dont start contacting them if you know you actually did do something wrong thank you.
and good luck!

Noble
08-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Thats not really news, NOR rumours.

scottish
08-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Thats not really news, NOR rumours.
Yup Exactly.

lauralol
08-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Rofl! What does it have to do with you shopping for a new star wars game?!

Revis
08-05-2005, 02:26 PM
ERm i stopped reading after the first line, it makes as much sense as a 60 year old on vodka, and has as much point as a non-water-proof wet suit.

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
This is a load of moon shine to me

scottish
08-05-2005, 02:28 PM
ERm i stopped reading after the first line, it makes as much sense as a 60 year old on vodka, and has as much point as a non-water-proof wet suit.
LMAO!!!!!!!! Exactly.. Star Wars Game - Habbo Kinda difference :p

Revenge
08-05-2005, 09:27 PM
But...too...much...nonsense...corrupting my mind....aaaaaaaaaa

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 09:28 PM
I wish he didnt return when he was banned

Matty
08-05-2005, 09:49 PM
I wish he didnt return when he was banned
Who?
isit bloodkanekiller??

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 10:11 PM
*ding ding ding* We have a winner!

Henry-Mix
08-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Rofl! What does it have to do with you shopping for a new star wars game?!

I think he just wants to say he got the new star wars game....

SSC7
08-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Hello i have been a victim of many sorts of incidents
i know people are leaveing and people cant get on well i have contacted habbo and they have gave me a reply and will look into all sorts of these cases and will solve it i know because it has happened to me and they found out i was shopping and getting a new star wars game so i have rang them up and let me unbanned so if you have done it

Then contact sulake as 200 people i know in the hotel my best mates disserperd and they are going to be let back on ok so take my idea but if you lie then you could be caught out so dont start contacting them if you know you actually did do something wrong thank you.
and good luck!
Lol theres a thing called puncuation. Anyway I have no idea what you're talking about.

manga21
09-05-2005, 02:31 PM
he just spams and psot utter **** on the boards hmm come on bloodkane! :(

Rashelly
09-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Hmmm! Yeah so I read that three times before I realised it wasn't be just being blonde, and that actually DIDN'T make sense.
It actually made me laugh, the randomness of it "...and they found out I went shopping and I got the new star wars game"
Kinda cute in an odd random kind of way.
Keep that dude away from Amsterdam *cookoo cookoo*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!