PDA

View Full Version : Yay im happy now.

Jord
01-07-2007, 02:00 AM
I heard Saints row 2 is coming out :) It was such a fun game i thought number 2 wasnt coming out looks like i was rong :) I love the game im addicted i finished it around 3 times not cant wait for the 2nd one to come out.

Energizer
01-07-2007, 08:37 AM
I wont be getting #2. The first one's got way too many bugs in it. I can't get past one mission, because it wont like say i've past it. And everytime I go to start the Hitman activities, the game freezes and I have to restart -.-'

Sly
01-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I wont be getting #2. The first one's got way too many bugs in it. I can't get past one mission, because it wont like say i've past it. And everytime I go to start the Hitman activities, the game freezes and I have to restart -.-'
Maybe its just yours ?
Take it back ?

Minstrels
01-07-2007, 10:25 AM

Sounds like it's your disc/hard drive. Wasn't Saints Row 2 confirmed ages ago?

Jord
01-07-2007, 12:19 PM

Disk or xbox 360 prob scratched.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!