PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habbil.Com >> Job Applications

Lilian
01-07-2007, 08:35 AM
http://www.habbil.com/images/error_page_image.gif

Hello,

As some or even none of you may know that the Fansite Habbil.Com has been down sometime now due to
exams I have had.

We are now ready to return better than ever! BUT we need some staff!

We are currently looking for the following:

News Manager - Deals with the news department making sure news is kept posted.

Radio Manager - Keeping the DJs djing and the radio active. Making sure everything radio
related is in control.

Media Manager - Deals with Room Reviews, Fansite Reviews, Pixel Art, Interviews. Making sure the
site has as much great stuff to read about.

We are also looking for:

News Reporters - Report news daily for Hotels: UK, USA, AU & CA

Radio DJs - Keep the radio entertained with the latest top music.

Media Staff - You can apply for either:
Pixel Artist
Interviewer
Room Reviewer
Fansite Reviewer.

If you wish to reply please send the following to [email protected].

Habbo Name:
Hotels Used:
Experience:
Why should you get the job:
Anything else you wish to tell us:

IF YOUR A DJ PLEASE ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING:
What source you use for DJing:
How often can you DJ:

Good luck to everyone who does apply I really hope you do as we cannot wait to reopen with some great new staff!

Please note: Job applications will be checked everyday and everyone will recieve a reply.

If you have any problems please PM me.

Kind Regards & Best Wishes,

Jutnut
01-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Ill be the news manager, i used to be news manager on habbo-hits.com xD

Lilian
01-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Thats good to hear make sure you apply :)

PenguinFluid
01-07-2007, 02:18 PM
I am itnerested in what the new layout will look like!

From what I have heard Habbil is great so err good luck Lily

Hecktix
01-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Habbil.com used to steal my news reports which I wrote for Habbox.

PenguinFluid
01-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Lol Oli I guess that changes thinks maybe
By any chance you do remember the name of the person who did ur reports

Hecktix
01-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Lol Oli I guess that changes thinks maybe
By any chance you do remember the name of the person who did ur reports

nah but adzeh and i complained and got snotty replies.

OMGitsaROSS
01-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Habbo Name: Boro-fan2k4
Hotels Used: UK/Occasionally visit US (Don't have a perm account though)
Job wanted: Radio/News manager
Experience: DJ at Habboxlive and Habbox radio. DJ at clubhabbo and habbohits and habbil. News reporter at Habzo and habs-radio.
Why should you get the job: I'm dedicated, hard working and can get a staff taem to work their socks off.
Anything else you wish to tell us: Nope.

Lilian
01-07-2007, 02:30 PM
nah but adzeh and i complained and got snotty replies.

1. We never stole your news

2. How can you say you got snotty replies when your snotty yourself

3. How can you say steal your new report when all news is the same so it is bound to look the same

4. At least I had the decentcy to reply and remove the news which you though was copied.

5. Before you say "Im allowed to post were ever I want" or what ever. You actually braking the forum rules by going off topic.

6. It was ONE news article so you cannot say that Habbil.Com stole your news that you wrote for Habbox because it was ONE article.

So why dont you just be quiet and stop posting in my thead. Im looking for staff not an argument.

Habbo Name: Boro-fan2k4
Hotels Used: UK/Occasionally visit US (Don't have a perm account though)
Job wanted: Radio/News manager
Experience: DJ at Habboxlive and Habbox radio. DJ at clubhabbo and habbohits and habbil. News reporter at Habzo and habs-radio.
Why should you get the job: I'm dedicated, hard working and can get a staff taem to work their socks off.
Anything else you wish to tell us: Nope.
Please can you send your application to the email not post it on here thanks.

I am itnerested in what the new layout will look like!

From what I have heard Habbil is great so err good luck Lily

Jackboy
01-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Lily im just gonna say, congrats and +rep because u have kept this site going for a while and your still dedicated to it.

Well done :)

Lilian
01-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Lily im just gonna say, congrats and +rep because u have kept this site going for a while and your still dedicated to it.

Well done :)

Thanks rep back.

We are disoppointed that we have been down for a bit of time now but now we have rebuilt the site up and are just waiting for staff. We cannot wait to reopen again. We were down because myself and the other owner both had GCSE's and at the end of the day even though I enjoy making fansites life comes before Habbo.

PenguinFluid
01-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Was it popular beofre? I am assuming t was because you bought a vbulletin but hey I could be wrong

Lilian
01-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Was it popular beofre? I am assuming t was because you bought a vbulletin but hey I could be wrong

I would not say popular. But we bought the VBulletin to help the site out and give visitors more to do around the site. A forum is just what we needed really.

Hecktix
01-07-2007, 02:55 PM
1. We never stole your news
See point 6.

2. How can you say you got snotty replies when your snotty yourself

Thanks babe.

3. How can you say steal your new report when all news is the same so it is bound to look the same

It was the same, WORD for WORD.

4. At least I had the decentcy to reply and remove the news which you though was copied.

Yes, you did.

5. Before you say "Im allowed to post were ever I want" or what ever. You actually braking the forum rules by going off topic.

Don't see anybody infracting me for it?

6. It was ONE news article so you cannot say that Habbil.Com stole your news that you wrote for Habbox because it was ONE article.

This contradicts point one.

I wrote an article for Habbox, I was then browsing Habbil and reading their news, and I thought "this seems familiar"
I then realised it was MY report.
I checked it; it was WORD for WORD.

Lilian
01-07-2007, 02:57 PM
It was not word for word at all.

Anyway the point is it was sorted. So we going to leave it there or would you like to carry on?

Hecktix
01-07-2007, 03:02 PM
It was not word for word at all.

Anyway the point is it was sorted. So we going to leave it there or would you like to carry on?

it was word for word, until the idiot changed it when i approached him about it before complaining to you.

and how was it sorted, the idiot still works for youl...

Lilian
01-07-2007, 03:11 PM
it was word for word, until the idiot changed it when i approached him about it before complaining to you.

and how was it sorted, the idiot still works for youl...

It was sorted because the one artical was removed :S? Why do you want to carry this on after months? See this is what makes people feel unwelcome sometimes.

OMGitsaROSS
01-07-2007, 03:12 PM
can't I just PM you lol

Lilian
01-07-2007, 03:14 PM
can't I just PM you lol

If you like to yes :)

Hecktix
01-07-2007, 03:15 PM
well tbh, i was going to apply for a job until i realised what site it was :P

Jackboy
01-07-2007, 03:17 PM
kk dont cry ^

xD

Lily u learnt php yet?

Lilian
01-07-2007, 03:18 PM
kk dont cry ^

xD

Lily u learnt php yet?

I learn it along time ago just not very well lol :P xD

Jackboy
01-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I learn it along time ago just not very well lol :P xD

Lol fair enough.. What can u do with it now?

Flashbox
01-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Invincible, leave Lily alone, she didn't right the news report so leave her alone yes? she deleted it when she found out so leave her alone its sorted!
And seriously, causing an arguement over a small incident. Thats pathetic. To me it just shows that you have nothing better to do than cause an arguement.

And back on topic, Great to see the website is getting back on its feet and i cant wait to be senior Mod! :)

Lilian
01-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Lol fair enough.. What can u do with it now?

You'll have to wait till Habbil reopens ;)

Invincible, leave Lily alone, she didn't right the news report so leave her alone yes? she deleted it when she found out so leave her alone its sorted!
And seriously, causing an arguement over a small incident. Thats pathetic. To me it just shows that you have nothing better to do than cause an arguement.

And back on topic, Great to see the website is getting back on its feet and i cant wait to be senior Mod! :)

Thanks Luke :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!