PDA

View Full Version : Help with pets/mounts

Wig44.
01-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Hi. I cant help seeing people with things like boars and bears following then and people riding things like horses. Anyone know where I can get them?

:Jamie
01-07-2007, 03:02 PM
For pets like boars and bears you need to be a hunter, you also get the ability to ride a steed at level 40. (You have to buy the riding skill and mount yourself)

Nemo
01-07-2007, 03:17 PM
For pets like boars and bears you need to be a hunter, you also get the ability to ride a steed at level 40. (You have to buy the riding skill and mount yourself)What he said, Hunters get pets, warlocks get minions, frost mages get elementals at lvl 50 (for 45 seconds) and then u get a mount at lvl 40, which u then have to buy the mount for 9g and the riding skill for er... 80g or so, but if you are a warlock or paladin u get a special mount for free but still have to buy the riding skill, also there are special ones for your race, so each race gets a different mount but every race can get the other races mounts (except only dwarfs and gnomes can ride a mechanostrider which is the gnome mount) But in order to get their mount you have to be exalted with that race which you can get by getting a certain about of rep by doing quests and handing in cloths

:Jamie
01-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Warlock / Paladin don't need to buy the riding skill at 40 nemo ;)

Nemo
01-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Warlock / Paladin don't need to buy the riding skill at 40 nemo ;)
Don't they??? i thought they just didnt need to pay for the mount O.o Well i never had 1 of either so i didnt know :P i learnt somin :P

Wig44.
01-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks you two, +REP to both if I can. Can someone tell me where I buy the skill and mount (I'm a human)

mat64
01-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks you two, +REP to both if I can. Can someone tell me where I buy the skill and mount (I'm a human)

As your a human, That's at Eastvale Logging camp in Elwynn Forest, Or Menethil Harbor in the Wetlands where you can purchase a Black steed :)

Wig44.
01-07-2007, 04:43 PM
As your a human, That's at Eastvale Logging camp in Elwynn Forest, Or Menethil Harbor in the Wetlands where you can purchase a Black steed :)

Thanks +REP.

Thread closed. Thanks everyone for the help! And :Jamie, I can't rep you atm, sorry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!