PDA

View Full Version : Terror atacks - How far will it go?

VPSwow
01-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Ok so you will of all heard of the latest terror attacks in London and Glasgow.

How far do you think this will go? Will it end up in a Nuclear war? How many people will die?

Please post your comments.

Nixt
01-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Nuclear war is quite unlikely imo. Everyone thinks that countries around the world with nuclear capabilities are desperate to launch warheads and cause a third world war, or something. The reality is that every single country with the capability to spark a third world war are desperate not to allow that to happen. Besides, I don't see how international relations is linked to terrorism that much. Generally (although not always) terrorists which operate within this country and aim to cause fear amongst the British are doing it for their religion and to stop the western countries interfering in the Middle East. Although their cause is to some extent for their country their government's are not directly involved and therefore there is no reason to start a nuclear war.
To answer your second question, I fear that there are going to be many more casualties in terror attacks.

Ostinato
01-07-2007, 04:03 PM
No I do not think this will lead to a nuclear war. This isn't a war against countries, it's a war against a group of deluded people.

I think however, it couldn't end up it some sort of chemical or biological warfare if the terrorists use a more extreme method of attack.

I think it will get much worse and there will be further attacks upon the UK. They said on the news yesterday about how Al Qaieda hate losing and therefore because their latests attacks have failed to an extent, they will most likely come back with a bigger and better attack which will cause destruction and more casualties on a wide scale.

HabboIsKrouts
01-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Tbh, it does'nt bare thinking about, God Bless all Western countires. :(

-Soph-
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
I think it may go far, but not as far as nuclear war... I don't think what has happened in the UK is over, infact, i'm sure of it. They only had one success, which killed one person... which was one of the terrorists. I think they will keep on going until they kill civilians.

DiscoPat
01-07-2007, 09:48 PM
screw them,

Virgin Mary
01-07-2007, 11:00 PM
They'll probably poison the water supplies and kill us all. And the government will be like "Oh, dear =]"

Elw00d
01-07-2007, 11:02 PM
sorry but kick the muslims out anyone agree??

-Soph-
02-07-2007, 01:03 AM

oh yeah, like that's possible :rolleyes:

Nixt
02-07-2007, 10:58 AM

:rolleyes: yes that will solve the world's problems! It's like saying this - well, according to a "report by Britain's Home Office for the years 2003, 2004, and 2005 stated that of the "ethnic appearance" of persons arrested for 'notable offenses', 84.3% were White". So we should get rid of every white person and then crime rates will be right down!

ShaneIsMe
02-07-2007, 11:22 AM
:rolleyes: yes that will solve the world's problems! It's like saying this - well, according to a "report by Britain's Home Office for the years 2003, 2004, and 2005 stated that of the "ethnic appearance" of persons arrested for 'notable offenses', 84.3% were White". So we should get rid of every white person and then crime rates will be right down!
sounds good to me :)!

:Hazel
02-07-2007, 11:32 AM
i dont see it stopping anytime soon ;l

-Soph-
03-07-2007, 07:34 AM
me too,
the alert says that they are bracing for a series of terrorist attacks.

Shawnstra
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, I saw the news on the TV back here in Singapore. Sorry about this :( Let's just hope it'll be fine. Anyway, I don't think it can expand more. UK is in a critical level, security is very tight, quite difficult to thwart another attack.

Minstrels
03-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Well it's defiantly affecting lot's of people in different ways...
At my school today there was a bit of a race fight between eight year 11's (5 white, 3 Asian). They were shouting things like 'get out of our country you terrorists' and stuff like that.

However I don't think these attacks matter, they obv don't know what there doing as they have had no real success, you would hurt more people by getting a bottle of cilet bang and walking on the London Underground squirting it at people than what there doing at the moment. :rolleyes:
So I don't think it will go very far.

ScottDiamond
03-07-2007, 10:34 PM
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/338smeaton_bond.gif

Minstrels
04-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Dude, wth? :rolleyes:

BlueEyedSarah
05-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Ok so you will of all heard of the latest terror attacks in London and Glasgow.

How far do you think this will go? Will it end up in a Nuclear war? How many people will die?

Please post your comments.
The war will carry the war on for a for a long time.
'Terrorist attacks' will carry on to remind everyone of what we are all fighting for...

@xP
05-07-2007, 06:23 AM
Nuclear war no. It's terroists, not the countires. But they could use more powerfull equipment in there attacks which could include nuclear power.

We can't just kick All the muslims out. It's not just Muslims who do terroist attacks. However most of them are Asian who do these attacks, apart from the IRA.

We should stop letting iraq's from Iraq come in, as they are the ones who are bombing us because we decided to go to war.

-Soph-
05-07-2007, 07:23 AM
We can't just kick All the muslims out. It's not just Muslims who do terroist attacks. However most of them are Asian who do these attacks, apart from the IRA.

Call me racist here, but it irritates me when people are like "it's not all Muslims", like we don't already know... but really, they deserve the stereotypes in my opinion, most terror attacks are carried out by Muslims. The world is stereotypical these days, everyone uses them.

I don't hate Muslims, either.

Minstrels
05-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Call me racist here, but it irritates me when people are like "it's not all Muslims", like we don't already know... but really, they deserve the stereotypes in my opinion, most terror attacks are carried out by Muslims. The world is stereotypical these days, everyone uses them.

I don't hate Muslims, either.

I second that ;)

[DC]eption
05-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Yup 100% agree with Soph!

Ed.
05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah i know.. its really annoinyg! i agree with soph too

JackBuddy
05-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Well it's defiantly affecting lot's of people in different ways...
At my school today there was a bit of a race fight between eight year 11's (5 white, 3 Asian). They were shouting things like 'get out of our country you terrorists' and stuff like that.

However I don't think these attacks matter, they obv don't know what there doing as they have had no real success, you would hurt more people by getting a bottle of cilet bang and walking on the London Underground squirting it at people than what there doing at the moment. :rolleyes:
So I don't think it will go very far.
They know what they were doing, we were extremely lucky that the cars were found by the surgeon, and the traffic warden.

And Soph, I many Muslims feel just as frustrated as us. You have to remember that these people are a minority belonging to an Islamist / exremist group.

Jambe
10-07-2007, 12:35 PM
It will go too far lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!